India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

09 Feb 2018, 08:04

j_t_kirk wrote:"Password" is the best password.

nope, incorrect is the best password, coz the system reminds you in case you forget
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

09 Feb 2018, 17:07

After "qwerty", it's the most common password in the U.S. iirc. Americans aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, unfortunately :/
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

09 Feb 2018, 17:10

Bitcoin address generated with the phrase "password"

I wonder how many of these deposits are real deposits by people who got their Bitcoins stolen. 45,000 transactions...
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

09 Feb 2018, 19:05

Papist wrote:

After "qwerty", it's the most common password in the U.S. iirc. Americans aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, unfortunately :/

Thats such a poor analysis. There might be an extremely small amount of people that are dummies using that password, but by the nature of passwords any sort of obvious password will come up way more often..

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

09 Feb 2018, 19:15

As long as the laws of physics remain intact, I think we always will have at least one password that is the most common. Whether it is "qwerty" or not is quite irrelevant, because it will certainly be included in any dictionary anyway (of course "qwerty" is more likely to be the most common password than "ez4jerom" for obvious reasons). The question is how common it is.
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

09 Feb 2018, 19:24

Hold up, it's time to get intellectual with this :ugeek:
but no is me anyone Big
No Flag Bucknasty
Crossbow

09 Feb 2018, 19:25

Best password is sircallensucks4beer
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

09 Feb 2018, 20:56

momuuu wrote:
Papist wrote:

Thats such a poor analysis. There might be an extremely small amount of people that are dummies using that password, but by the nature of passwords any sort of obvious password will come up way more often..

:huh: I'm not making an assumption, that's based off of actual data.
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

09 Feb 2018, 20:58

By nature of passwords the most picked password will literally always be an obvious one. How can you then conclude that people are stupid mostly? Even if its possible 99.9% of people has a very complex and secure password based of your actual data?????

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

09 Feb 2018, 20:59

Bucknasty wrote:Best password is sircallensucks4beer

How did you find out my password? shit I gotta change it now lol
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

09 Feb 2018, 22:28

Papist wrote:

is it more common that "papistoos" ?

Forum Info

Return to “General”