WHY THAT?

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: WHY THAT?

Post by sebnan12 »

yea im sry aswell but my humor is just as black as the guy cleaning my shoes

User was warned for this post
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

sebnan12 wrote:yea im sry aswell but my humor is just as black as the guy cleaning my shoes

This is exactly what we don't want :hmm:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

edeholland wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:yea im sry aswell but my humor is just as black as the guy cleaning my shoes

This is exactly what we don't want :hmm:

atleast u dont just delete it <3
@Papist
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

momuuu wrote:
gibson wrote:
momuuu wrote:Because he liked to make satirical memes in a discord entirely unrelated to esoc. In other words, dictator mank-il did his usual dictatoring. If you didn't know yet, ESOC is a sad clique with a few people that have all power and make all decisions and a group of other puppets that work for these people.
I don't know the reason why he was removed but it if someone is making blatantly racist and sexist comments it doesn't matter if it's in esoc or not because as long as it's within the same sphere it reflects poorly on esoc.

This isn't a company. It's a fucking burden to be part of esoc already.. You're not allowed to really have a controversial opinion on the forums or behave like a normal forum member, you have to behave in all twitch chats and discord servers. And now you can't even have fun with friends on a private discord server.

No surprise a staff member leaves/is kicked every other week basically and all staff members have basically given up being active.
But ESOC thought police is still going strong.
Hail mank-il.

From where Im standing, YOU are the one who wanted to perm ban all the basement member! YOU are the one who have spawned close to 13000 posts (guess you think all of those where good ones ;)). Fighting frenshmen have about 1/4 of that.
FF have finally returned to the forum, and he is mostly posting nicely, not flaming ppl. and he made the 2 teletrons ;) You on the other hand have become very toxic, bitter, and frankly, your posts are not worth the read anymore. I really dont know what happened to you, cos I used to like you, you know :unsure:
You pretty much made the same observation, cos you posted this Jerom:
Although at this point Im wondering if the ear is actually serious and trying to get along with the people here but is just failing horribly because of who he is as a person.

But you are not going to forgive, and give ppl a second chance?? Instead you constantly spam your toxisity all over this forum and in the chats. :roll: :roll:

Your also posted this the other day,
You're illiterate spanky. Somehow it makes you think you win debates when you in fact can't actually construct a sentence.

This is only one example of the kind of posts you make these days. You did this to support another troll here, who are famous for his namecalling whenever he are out of real arguments (kindergarden behavious in other words).

@Mr_Bramboy also gave a rant the other day, in support of you, and to flame other ppl:
I know about Callen: he's an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week so I don't take him seriously anymore. Your intolerance of the tolerant is bringing this world down. I hope you're happy that you managed to bully away a productive staff member, just like you bullied away Jerom before. The nuke threat was not idle; I've just about had it with your bullshit.

Here a member of the media team, are supporting you, at the expense of two members I really like; SirCallen and fightingfrenchmen. Could b you have some inside information about a fellow staff member, but to put it out there like this, is very unworthy of your position, and simply mocking and ugly. I am expecting more of you Bramboy.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
United States of America Sub0Winters
Crossbow
ESO: Sub0Winters

Post by Sub0Winters »

Man this has really turned into a pillow fight. There is a lot of people who have a lot of harash feelings towards others on these forums.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Esoc thought police going strong ^
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@spanky4ever Won't be a media team member for much longer, so please find me another reason on why I shouldn't flame the ear.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:@spanky4ever Won't be a media team member for much longer, so please find me another reason on why I shouldn't flame the ear.

One reason, and the only one you need imo, is that he is not spamming anymore. Even Jerom said he had observed new behaviour from him. Second reason: Why are you so keen on keeping grudges like this?
Sad to see you go though, think you have done a good job (with the exeption of the post above, I was referring to)
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Keep it civil guys. As much as we all have our share of things to say nothing positive will come out the flaming. Negative spiral sort of thing.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

momuuu wrote:Esoc thought police going strong ^

I guess a thought police would ask for banning ppl who annoyes him, or have difference of openions than him/her?? Would you not agree?
How many times have I made request for banning ppl?
How many times have you?
Arent you the one who wants to permban ppl all the time? Seriously Jerom.
:lol:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:Esoc thought police going strong ^

I guess a thought police would ask for banning ppl who annoyes him, or have difference of openions than him/her?? Would you not agree?
How many times have I made request for banning ppl?
How many times have you?
Arent you the one who wants to permban ppl all the time? Seriously Jerom.
:lol:

Bitchmachine spanky on fire! The humanity!!

User was warned for this post.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

iwillspankyou wrote:
momuuu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

This isn't a company. It's a fucking burden to be part of esoc already.. You're not allowed to really have a controversial opinion on the forums or behave like a normal forum member, you have to behave in all twitch chats and discord servers. And now you can't even have fun with friends on a private discord server.

No surprise a staff member leaves/is kicked every other week basically and all staff members have basically given up being active.
But ESOC thought police is still going strong.
Hail mank-il.

From where Im standing, YOU are the one who wanted to perm ban all the basement member! YOU are the one who have spawned close to 13000 posts (guess you think all of those where good ones ;)). Fighting frenshmen have about 1/4 of that.
FF have finally returned to the forum, and he is mostly posting nicely, not flaming ppl. and he made the 2 teletrons ;) You on the other hand have become very toxic, bitter, and frankly, your posts are not worth the read anymore. I really dont know what happened to you, cos I used to like you, you know :unsure:
You pretty much made the same observation, cos you posted this Jerom:
Although at this point Im wondering if the ear is actually serious and trying to get along with the people here but is just failing horribly because of who he is as a person.

But you are not going to forgive, and give ppl a second chance?? Instead you constantly spam your toxisity all over this forum and in the chats. :roll: :roll:

Your also posted this the other day,
You're illiterate spanky. Somehow it makes you think you win debates when you in fact can't actually construct a sentence.

This is only one example of the kind of posts you make these days. You did this to support another troll here, who are famous for his namecalling whenever he are out of real arguments (kindergarden behavious in other words).

@Mr_Bramboy also gave a rant the other day, in support of you, and to flame other ppl:
I know about Callen: he's an emotional wreck who gets drunk several times a week so I don't take him seriously anymore. Your intolerance of the tolerant is bringing this world down. I hope you're happy that you managed to bully away a productive staff member, just like you bullied away Jerom before. The nuke threat was not idle; I've just about had it with your bullshit.

Here a member of the media team, are supporting you, at the expense of two members I really like; SirCallen and fightingfrenchmen. Could b you have some inside information about a fellow staff member, but to put it out there like this, is very unworthy of your position, and simply mocking and ugly. I am expecting more of you Bramboy.

I agree with the part about his posts not being worth the read anymore. It's sad he has trouble making quality posts!
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Yesh, I will learn from the basement. Tip of the day series will follow shortly!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I dont need this kind of support for my post @evilcheadar . Not very fruitfull imo
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:@spanky4ever Won't be a media team member for much longer, so please find me another reason on why I shouldn't flame the ear.

One reason, and the only one you need imo, is that he is not spamming anymore. Even Jerom said he had observed new behaviour from him. Second reason: Why are you so keen on keeping grudges like this?
Sad to see you go though, think you have done a good job (with the exeption of the post above, I was referring to)

You fall for his biyearly disguise where he pretends to be a good guy for a few weeks. I am not surprised that he convinces a lot of people with that act. The truth is that Ear continuously antagonizes staff and community members and has done so for years without any repercussions because of the undemocratic environment within ESOC. Ear and cheddar deserve no respect from anyone in this community who knows the full picture. It's hard to grasp the full picture if you're not on the staff and if you're not aware of all of their actions, though, so I can understand your naivety.

I started in this team so I could work on something I enjoyed with my two close friends Jim and Jerom. The only reasons were to have fun and to make new friends with people that had the same passion. I do not approve of the corporate structure that ESOC has been headed for since the past few months and I am fed up with the undemocratic management in which Ryan, Noel, and Mitoe decide on everything despite not putting in most of the work. I have brought up this subject many times before and I can confidently tell you that there will be no change for a long time. As I said at the beginning of this paragraph, my motivation for being here is having fun. Fun is, unfortunately, a thing of the past for me. I know for a fact that there are others in the staff who feel the same way, but who have not reached the turning point yet, whereas I've reached mine this weekend.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Locking this one, sorry guys.