is Japan OPAF?/ also the best designed civ?

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

is Japan OPAF?/ also the best designed civ?

Post by jgals »

I played japan for the first time in years today. Totally crushed it. It was kind of a noob game but I had all my shrines up early, no one really rushed other than a double cav raiding scheme. started aging to fortress and did a double take because I had the same amount of resources I had before I spent them aging. A few minutes later I was In Imperial while everyone els was in fortress. Absolutely crushing their two French players with nags "bloody harvest" and the ashigaru bayonet card. Meanwhile I went Spanish and got mad shipments with the fast arriving shipments to send morataru to my daimyo in in their base. All the while fast training ashi with the daimyo up card. So OP! Nothing seemed to be able to stop the ashi either. A few nags in the mix took care of skirm masses. So many options with this civ. At the pro level there may not be as many viable ones, but where I'm at around MS and below there is just so much u can do. Amazing! I wish they put this much work into all the other civs. Does anyone else feel like ESO put way more into japs than any other civ? I've heard the same about Indians. Could be because I used to live in India but I don't feel the same special way about them in this game no matter how much I play them. They just don't flow as nicely to me
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Re: is Japan OPAF?/ also the best designed civ?

Post by Gichtenlord »

strong civ = best designed civ?
r]
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

you were right when you said japan is the best civ after losing to them with iro
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=jgals

Yeah definitely OPAF if you can noob bash a pr 4 and a pr 10 with it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

japan thrives on standard maps team games.