Making Gameranger Great Again!

Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Re: Making Gameranger Great Again!

Post by AraGun »

If ESO dies, IF ESO goes down.. IF ESO gets ddosed. IF ESO becomes so unstable your games dont ever count anymore.. How many times will we hear these words? How many times will people give ESO another chance.. Its like a cancer that keeps growing and you dont ever think to treat it and just ignore it.

It quite obvious ESO is totally fucked by hackers and ddosers. Plus the server already had stability issues before all of this and gets 0 support from anyone, there are no mods.. WHy make things hard when they can be easier. People are just so hardheaded and backward when it comes to change, even if its for the better.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

JP elo doesn’t work for some time too, :(
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

AraGun wrote:If ESO dies, IF ESO goes down.. IF ESO gets ddosed. IF ESO becomes so unstable your games dont ever count anymore.. How many times will we hear these words? How many times will people give ESO another chance.. Its like a cancer that keeps growing and you dont ever think to treat it and just ignore it.

It quite obvious ESO is totally fucked by hackers and ddosers. Plus the server already had stability issues before all of this and gets 0 support from anyone, there are no mods.. WHy make things hard when they can be easier. People are just so hardheaded and backward when it comes to change, even if its for the better.

Because we dont own aoe. If esoc decides to migrate now, it will have roughly the same acceptance as Ep does... 1% of the games.

We can only migrate out of eso when it oficially dies, then people will be forced into voobly or gr, and we can push voobly. Before that, we are the 1%.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

YOu cant compare playing on a different server to playing on EP tho seriously.. Im pretty sure the acceptance will be way higher that ep. And we do own aoe.. who else does? tell me. I dont see microsoft anywhere around here.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

no one will play gameranger because its a shithole of a platform
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher
ESO: Gafur

Post by Gafur »

please dont come to gameranger. I bash beginner noobs there 7/24. I dont want to get exposed. Ty

And i dont think its "shithole platform" btw. worse then eso ofc but decent if u rly wanna play aoe. And yea good amount of Algerian hackers. Beware if someone types speak "speack"

And last of all i guess its time to expose him. Please remove sosyopat from elorating. Known moesbar + deck hacker + mh er on Gr. And cheats 7/24. Tired of seeing him on elorating with pure hacks.
mentally healthy
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

ESO IS UP
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Gafur wrote:please dont come to gameranger. I bash beginner noobs there 7/24. I dont want to get exposed. Ty

And i dont think its "shithole platform" btw. worse then eso ofc but decent if u rly wanna play aoe. And yea good amount of Algerian hackers. Beware if someone types speak "speack"

And last of all i guess its time to expose him. Please remove sosyopat from elorating. Known moesbar + deck hacker + mh er on Gr. And cheats 7/24. Tired of seeing him on elorating with pure hacks.

That's why I always see u in rooms saying "noobs only" in the title I guess :hmm: Maybe try and play against better players. I've never had a hard time finding games on 1lt - captain level on gameranger. It's probably easier to find games on gameranger sometimes on that lvl
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

gameranger fucking blows. It blew when I tried to use it years ago (didn't work at all actually) and still blows today. Got stuck at the loggin in screen for 10 minutes and then I gave up after installing and making an account. Fuk that shit. Voobly is ok though, only annoying thing is no one ever enables warchiefs. And there is no one on Voovly did fuck my system up though and I had to edit compatibility and launch from desktop thereafter
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

tedere12 wrote:
Gafur wrote:please dont come to gameranger. I bash beginner noobs there 7/24. I dont want to get exposed. Ty

That's why I always see u in rooms saying "noobs only" in the title I guess :hmm: Maybe try and play against better players. I've never had a hard time finding games on 1lt - captain level on gameranger. It's probably easier to find games on gameranger sometimes on that lvl

Dont worry mate i play those "high level" games aswell. I just get soo bored some times u know when u have nothing to do times. Ill try hard on ESO. Im not a "total noob basher" Dont get me diffrent please. U just get bored sometimes
mentally healthy
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Gamer Anger EleGiggle
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

tedere12 wrote:

proper way to launch gr = click 'send to trash'

gr utter garbage
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

ESO has been acting up a lot recently for me, i'm gonna set up voobly and see what i can do with that.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

noobly EleGiggle
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

sebnan12 wrote:noobly EleGiggle

ESOOS ;)
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Do you like gr? @Kaiserklein
shit juice :hmm:
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

The guy in GR who hacks uses sosyopat as his nickname.. it isnt really the guy in ESO.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

Frost Bite wrote:

The guy in GR who hacks uses sosyopat as his nickname.. it isnt really the guy in ESO.

Lol dont defend him to me. I talked him in 1v1 both eso and gameranger. He is "that" guy and he dont even use sosyopat on gameranger anymore cuz everyone knows he s hacking. Its same guy. When i cauhgt him on eso he kicked me from the lobby then typed in the private "please stop telling everyone im hacking i pest you". Its same guy and hes gonna join the next tourny aswell. Just delete this guy from the community please he s sick.
mentally healthy
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

Gafur wrote:
Frost Bite wrote:

Lol dont defend him to me. I talked him in 1v1 both eso and gameranger. He is "that" guy and he dont even use sosyopat on gameranger anymore cuz everyone knows he s hacking. Its same guy. When i cauhgt him on eso he kicked me from the lobby then typed in the private "please stop telling everyone im hacking i pest you". Its same guy and hes gonna join the next tourny aswell. Just delete this guy from the community please he s sick.

And btw the real problem is he have more than 1 account on ESO. Sosyopat is cheater. And i know who sent him the hacks aswell. He told me. I talked with this guy a lot. I know im being kinda dickhead to him but i dont want ppl like him in the community.
mentally healthy
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Gafur wrote:
Frost Bite wrote:

"please stop telling everyone im hacking i pest you" --- loved it , haha
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I've played on gameranger probably more than most people here and I've come across cheaters very few times and it was obvious cheats (e.g. spawning rideless elephants). On eso I've been cheated so many times I've lost count and you sometimes have to analyze stats to see if you actually got cheated or some very good player is smurfing you. It's also very easy to find games on 2nd lt - captain level.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

My experience with GR was absolute opposite. I had a few runs on GR when the eso servers would go down or when i couldn't find games on eso. It was really hard finding games on my own level around the 1lt/captain range especially because of the lack of a ranking system. I would either end up playing randomly high level people like cossack or some lower level players to the point it got annoying.

And as far as the cheating goes, I found a lot more abundance of spawning cheaters on gr compared to eso, though I didn't play a lot on gr so I don't have a big enough sample compared to eso
Algeria SirNickolas
Crossbow
ESO: Sosyopat

Post by SirNickolas »

[quote="Gafur"]please dont come to gameranger. I bash beginner noobs there 7/24. I dont want to get exposed. Ty

And last of all i guess its time to expose him. Please remove sosyopat from elorating. Known moesbar + deck hacker + mh er on Gr. And cheats 7/24. Tired of seeing him on elorating with pure hacks.[/

NeverMind , Hi everybody , This is actually the first time I answer this 1st lieutenant kid that I don't use anything and I have nothing to do with cheats .. it is actually someone called Emin The Fail who said this about me . and everybody kind of know that Emin hack :food: :wood: :export: :lol: to be honest it didn't make any sense to me . I play in esoc patch and recorded games vs decent people . check my Elo ladders . not like Emin the great who never plays in eso or gafur and happyface whom never hang in EP . check your skills before you say I cheat or go get you a screenshot you PR23 turk who says "then" instead of "than" and talking about my friend who says speack XD. this is the last time I reply in a hack topic specially if it's involving me or Gafur the best english speaker.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

SirNickolas wrote:

And last of all i guess its time to expose him. Please remove sosyopat from elorating. Known moesbar + deck hacker + mh er on Gr. And cheats 7/24. Tired of seeing him on elorating with pure hacks.[/

NeverMind , Hi everybody , This is actually the first time I answer this 1st lieutenant kid that I don't use anything and I have nothing to do with cheats .. it is actually someone called Emin The Fail who said this about me . and everybody kind of know that Emin hack :food: :wood: :export: :lol: to be honest it didn't make any sense to me . I play in esoc patch and recorded games vs decent people . check my Elo ladders . not like Emin the great who never plays in eso or gafur and happyface whom never hang in EP . check your skills before you say I cheat or go get you a screenshot you PR23 turk who says "then" instead of "than" and talking about my friend who says speack XD. this is the last time I reply in a hack topic specially if it's involving me or Gafur the best english speaker.

Your pathetic lmao i wish i ss"d our talks before coming here. Keep making fun of my english lol. U just typed me on gameranger and said "not cheating for months" yea u beat the raphael without cheating who belives u lol. Pathetic fuck ur, ass on fire and u literally made account here just for that. Ill never be friend with you fuckin pathetic cheater. How can u be so good at lying lmao. And stop talking about my pr and my friends. You just dont know what to do because most of the people know your cheating now. You are one of the most unskilled players i encountered and no way in hell you can beat lord raphael without cheating. Just gtfo this forum and make this community better place. Ty.
mentally healthy
Algeria SirNickolas
Crossbow
ESO: Sosyopat

Post by SirNickolas »

Kid , 14 years old I won't talk to you or answer you anymore because that's what everybody is doing here PEACE.