tabben vs KickAss BO5

Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

tabben vs KickAss BO5

Post by tabben »

Just played some games with @Kickass_OP :smile: ggs wp!
[spoiler=spoiler]3-0 for tabben[/spoiler]
Recs:
Attachments
[RE SP] tabben[GE] vs KickAss[FR] - ESOC Manchuria.age3yrec
(338.51 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
ESOC Manchuria
ESOC Manchuria
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 3 minutes
[RE SP] tabben[GE] vs KickAss[FR] - ESOC Herald Island.age3yrec
(290.42 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
ESOC Herald Island
ESOC Herald Island
Length: 7 minutes
[RE SP] tabben[GE] vs KickAss[BR] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(456.05 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
Length: 19 minutes
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: tabben vs KickAss BO5

Post by pecelot »

ez
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

One month ago I did everything in my power short of resigning to lose to tabben and couldn't manage it. Now he beats H2O and kickass and miggo and me, with ease.
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

deleted_user wrote:One month ago I did everything in my power to lose to tabben and couldn't manage it. Now he beats H2O and kickass and miggo and me, with ease.

Tabben is hazza 2.0. Pr 40 here you come!
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

Im trying to watch the recording, but the games just stop suddenly. Like the one on herald island just ends at 6:45
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

deleted_user wrote:One month ago I did everything in my power short of resigning to lose to tabben and couldn't manage it. Now he beats H2O and kickass and miggo and me, with ease.

Get your facts straight.. I beat him with cheaze
[spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

gryphoon94 wrote:Im trying to watch the recording, but the games just stop suddenly. Like the one on herald island just ends at 6:45

Was played on RE, since EP is bugged for KickAss ;)

Edit: But if the rec played through completely it means either player resigned
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

tabben wrote:
gryphoon94 wrote:Im trying to watch the recording, but the games just stop suddenly. Like the one on herald island just ends at 6:45

Does the game end at 6:45 for you too? maybe he just left early, but idk
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

gryphoon94 wrote:
tabben wrote:

Does the game end at 6:45 for you too? maybe he just left early, but idk

Yeah in Herald Island game KickAss resigned after i rekt his cav
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

The game on Manchuria @Kickass_OP resigned at 2:09???
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

gryphoon94 wrote:The game on Manchuria @Kickass_OP resigned at 2:09???

Yes, I stole his wood treasure and had already taken another.. ez
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

The kamchatka game was actually rather close, it's more worth watching than the other ones
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

ego post anyway Alemanha op
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

At any rate, welcome to being not shit. The ego begins to heighten around now and will continue to heighten until you convince yourself you really are as good as your ego says you are at which point, naturally, you'll lose some games to some players you deem lesser and your ego will fall and continue to fall, despite maybe your skill going up a little, with each loss, until it settles nicely into a flat groove that will be not, not noticeably above the datum "nonexistent," certainly it will, but which will be more in line with your abilities -- slightly turbulent -- perhaps even under your abilities -- but tempered -- and the wins against higher ranked players will feel less special and less momentous and the losses against lower ranked players will, well, they'll hurt all just the same but you've committed to caring less about these sorts of things after the initial rush and excitement of being "up there" faded along with any hope you'll ever actually be "up there." I mean, it's just a game, isn't it? Who could care about such a silly thing anyways? Haha not me nope, never. But, what if you really could get "up there?" What if I could? I mean, I've got books to read, things to learn. I'm above all this! I swear!
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

deleted_user wrote:One month ago I did everything in my power short of resigning to lose to tabben and couldn't manage it. Now he beats H2O and kickass and miggo and me, with ease.

One day I want to be like tabben

I don't see me winning vs waterboy (vs miggo and you it might get close maybe, maybe not and I'd rather not test and feel ashamed after) anytime soon though
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

wp tabben. next target: look_tom
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

sebnan12 wrote:wp tabben. next target: look_tom

You know you've made it in life when you ez LoOK_tOM & Kickass in aoe
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

deleted_user wrote:At any rate, welcome to being not shit. The ego begins to heighten around now and will continue to heighten until you convince yourself you really are as good as your ego says you are at which point, naturally, you'll lose some games to some players you deem lesser and your ego will fall and continue to fall, despite maybe your skill going up a little, with each loss, until it settles nicely into a flat groove that will not be not noticeably above the datum "nonexistent" but which will be more in line with your abilities -- slightly turbulent -- perhaps even under your abilities -- but tempered -- and the wins against higher ranked players will feel less special and the losses against lower ranked players will, well, they'll hurt all just the same but you've committed to caring less about these sorts of things after the initial rush and excitement of being "up there" faded along with any hope you'll ever actually be "up there." I mean, it's just a game, isn't it? Who could care about such a silly thing anyways? Haha not me nope, never.

This was a funny read, coming from someone who ragequits over accidently deleting a vill and pesting people for beating him, which pretty much answers your question :smile:

However it may seem, the intention with this thread was never to brag, I just decided to make fun of KickAss since he pested me after the games. Just like I changed my signature after you pested me for beating you.

I'm not playing AoE for fame which kinda nullifies your post. I only told one or two people privately about playing H2O so it seems like some people actually check my games history on a regular basis :biggrin:

I see AoE mainly as a great source of entertainement. I pest people who take it so serious that they randomly start flaming their opponent in casual games (e.g. @GiBthedurrty). I honestly don't give a fuck about PR and what people thinks of my skill, having a good time and enjoying the feeling of improving is what keeps me going :flowers:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

tabben wrote:
deleted_user wrote:At any rate, welcome to being not shit. The ego begins to heighten around now and will continue to heighten until you convince yourself you really are as good as your ego says you are at which point, naturally, you'll lose some games to some players you deem lesser and your ego will fall and continue to fall, despite maybe your skill going up a little, with each loss, until it settles nicely into a flat groove that will not be not noticeably above the datum "nonexistent" but which will be more in line with your abilities -- slightly turbulent -- perhaps even under your abilities -- but tempered -- and the wins against higher ranked players will feel less special and the losses against lower ranked players will, well, they'll hurt all just the same but you've committed to caring less about these sorts of things after the initial rush and excitement of being "up there" faded along with any hope you'll ever actually be "up there." I mean, it's just a game, isn't it? Who could care about such a silly thing anyways? Haha not me nope, never.

This was a funny read, coming from someone who ragequits over accidently deleting a vill and pesting people for beating him, which pretty much answers your question :smile:

However it may seem, the intention with this thread was never to brag, I just decided to make fun of KickAss since he pested me after the games. Just like I changed my signature after you pested me for beating you.

I'm not playing AoE for fame which kinda nullifies your post. I only told one or two people privately about playing H2O so it seems like some people actually check my games history on a regular basis :biggrin:

I see AoE mainly as a great source of entertainement. I pest people who take it so serious that they randomly start flaming their opponent in casual games (e.g. @GiBthedurrty). I honestly don't give a fuck about PR and what people thinks of my skill, having a good time and enjoying the feeling of improving is what keeps me going :flowers:

It was literally a self-conscious rant about my own path through AoE, my struggles to remain a right n' proper good sport, about my hypocritical take on game-valuing, and how I try to use, or plainly do not use, reason to justify my actions, and overall, an arching discontentment with my relationship with Age. I'm glad you got the point!
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

GGs Tabben!
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

deleted_user wrote:
tabben wrote:

It was literally a self-conscious rant about my own path through AoE, my struggles to remain a right n' proper good sport, about my hypocritical take on game-valuing, and how I try to use, or plainly do not use, reason to justify my actions. I'm glad you got the point!

Yes, I realize this now. I'm just horrible at picking up on sarcasm in written from :sad: Hoping you can forgive me some day

PS: Everything else claimed in my previous post still holds
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

tabben wrote:Just played some games with @Kickass_OP :smile: ggs wp!
[spoiler=spoiler]3-0 for tabben[/spoiler]
Recs:

I'm not going to give you attention.
What is your goal? winning two matches loses one and falsifies the result.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

Administrator I request you to delete this false post with my nick.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Tabbens beaten me once, if that doesn't prove he's insane I don't know what would
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

ez