SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

Post by deleted_user »

Note: Post game graph "shipments total" denotes when the shipment is available to send, not when it arrives. That's triple tested.

Collects 700w @ 4:40: [spoiler=article 1]Image[/spoiler]
Collects 600w @ 5:17: [spoiler=article 2]Image[/spoiler]
Receives third shipment @ 5:17: [spoiler=article 3]Image[/spoiler]
Collects 700c @ 6:00: [spoiler=article 4]Image[/spoiler]
Conclusion? True build: 3v, 700w, 700c. Spawns 600w. It's impossible for 600w to arrive before/at-the-same-time as he receives his third shipment.

Cheater in denial: [spoiler=article 5]Image[/spoiler] [spoiler=article 6]Image[/spoiler]
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

Post by deleted_user0 »

ahah first he said his build was 700w 600w, then he said he didnt ship 600w... XD funny.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Why would you randomly chop 600w with all your vils, while you are not housed (just sent 700w) and you try to get 5 cav out ?
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

bwinner1 wrote:Why would you randomly chop 600w with all your vils, while you are not housed (just sent 700w) and you try to get 5 cav out ?

he was trolling
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

P i k i l i c wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:Why would you randomly chop 600w with all your vils, while you are not housed (just sent 700w) and you try to get 5 cav out ?

he was trolling

5am
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

not much to say here. I think this person needs to look for a new hobby.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Mods, please don't take this down or lock it. There is legit proof here of sirmusket cheating again. I think it's about time he is blacklisted , he's been given one chance too many. Don't know why anyone still plays with this guy.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

I'm shocked
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

ok I was naive enough to think "yeah maybe this kid realised he fucked up" when he came and apologised for the second time.. aparently not.. fuck sirmusket.

permaban from all esoc events already done right?
Australia outta_key_
Crossbow
ESO: outta_key_

Post by outta_key_ »

Hey SirMusket, come to the Gardens Point guild bar this Friday night. I'll be there at 6pm. It's better if we chat in person. I've seen you wandering around campus before.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Man why everyone is like "I give you a chance bc you blow my penis so deep"
I see it always how much he is blowing Kaiser always... He is like a dog... He always comes back to subjugate to you!
And if this don't work he block you pest you or ban you from his twitch to show "look I have a small power" or he share your Facebook haha.

What a poor no life soul!
I think it's time...

That everyone really everyone just stop wasting time to play with him!
Don't let him lick your... He will do it to get your attention just ignore him... He needs attention and mates without he just dissappear on some point but take care moderndaywarrior Was first known as musketjr (he tryed to make pp believe he is musketjr) .. So he might show up as a different person again on a different account! Be ready with IP track :hmm:

Good luck
shit juice :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmuket has 2 pleasures in aoe: people believing he's a good player (which is why he cheats) and people seeing him in the company of good players (which is why he tries so hard with every good player he meets). For these, he will never stop doing bullshit. He's too addicted to getting attention, which is why he's never able to keep his mouth shut, always streaming even if he gets flamed to shit, and always trying again and again to be mate with good players. It's also why he cheats repeatedly; he cares so much about people thinking hes a good player that he's ready to cheat to inflate his mediocre skill level. Basically a huge attention whore. He even found the facebook of a lot of people (hazza, queen, me, erik iirc, and some others) because he thinks it makes him look cool to know people's real names and to have the "power" to share their fb.

The kid tries to go to every single pr 32+ player to lick their balls. He did it to me, hazza, stanley, butifle, apparently he tried with osmane and prince... He's just in need of attention more than anyone else I've seen before in my life. And he always gets tossed away at the end of the day, because he flames/cheats/whatever (he can't ever keep his temper). But he never learns the lesson. He will be toxic and cheat again and again, and will apologize again and again, as long as the community lets him. I think it's time we don't let him do that anymore, it's getting ridiculous.

We have here another proof that he cheated, I hope it's enough to finally convince everyone that this kid shouldn't be forgiven anymore.

On a side note, good work by sircallen and stanley there. It's exactly how you're supposed to spot cheaters, by watching closely the graphs. There's always something that will give the cheat away. If tedere had done this when he made that ozarks thread, he would have most likely been able to prove that sirmusket shipped 1 extra card/got some extra free units/etc.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

My post got removed <3,Btw winston is such a good being and got stabbed right on his back , haha.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

This is really disappointing for SirMusket. Has happened many times and is quite clear he will continue to do so if he believes he won't get caught (eg. game is not being recd).

In the the RTS-Sanc days, there was a very rigorous process to confirm if somebody has cheated, but then a zero tolerant policy by banning the user permanently.

While this may be harsh, he will likely never stop cheating. Combined with this, the majority of his posts in the community are insults \ flames. I think we would all be better off were the integrity of the community respected and SirMusket banned. It will also send a strong message to those who (understandably) see a lot of cheating with no consequences and wonder why they don't jump on that wagon.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

InsectPoison wrote:Don't know why anyone still plays with this guy.

Exactly my thoughts everytime I see musket getting a team game on EP. I don't understand why people play with him.
I guess it will be a lesson for stanley. I told him he shouldn't be close to musket because it brings only shit. Now see, he did some charity and decided to give musket a chance, and that's how he's rewarded. That's how musket deals with his "mates", because he cares more about winning against them, to prove he's a good player, than he cares about actually being a decent human being and playing fair.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

Pretty sad, I remember watching Stanley's stream and he was sticking up for musket to other people saying he was a good guy.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Everything is 100% true.
I never imagined to stoop so low and hack verses the one guy that somewhat cared for me, took up his time to make me better. It is quite clear that that AoE is something that should not be apart of my life anymore. I simply care way too much about what people think of me to that point that I need to "prove" my skill in other ways. Stanley is probably one of the nicest guys you will meet here, I only wish the best for him this day forward. I am going to leave AoE, hopefully this time I won't procrastinate for hours on end to get a spontaneous idea to reinstall this game. The truth is my skill is irrelevant, I've done/said/flamed too much to be credible in any way. Playing a 12 year old dead game vs 300 people I don't even know, to think I'm getting some attention is not a good way to spend your day. I've realised that now, and I'm leaving that here. You are all decent people, I am sorry to all of you as people, not as players, for having to put up with me for this long. Even If I did play fair, one time is enought to throw that all away. I still wan't this game to be alive, it deserves to be, not saying me leaving is going to change that at all but rather for all the people who do love this game still. I will answer any questions for the next 2 weeks and then I'm "out!". I deserve to be flamed actually, so go ahead. Kaiser is also 100% right on this case. I am too young, and I am far too caught up with my rank and internet points to see people for who they are and play fair.
Goodbye All , much love to the people that still call me friend, you know who you are.
Attachments
SirMusket OZARKS guide.txt
(1.42 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:On a side note, good work by sircallen and stanley there. It's exactly how you're supposed to spot cheaters, by watching closely the graphs.

All Stanley -- he had the composure to not instantly out and to look at each one. I just did the assembly.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

sirmusket wrote:Everything is 100% true.
I never imagined to stoop so low and hack verses the one guy that somewhat cared for me, took up his time to make me better. It is quite clear that that AoE is something that should not be apart of my life anymore. I simply care way too much about what people think of me to that point that I need to "prove" my skill in other ways. Stanley is probably one of the nicest guys you will meet here, I only wish the best for him this day forward. I am going to leave AoE, hopefully this time I won't procrastinate for hours on end to get a spontaneous idea to reinstall this game. The truth is my skill is irrelevant, I've done/said/flamed too much to be credible in any way. Playing a 12 year old dead game vs 300 people I don't even know, to think I'm getting some attention is not a good way to spend your day. I've realised that now, and I'm leaving that here. You are all decent people, I am sorry to all of you as people, not as players, for having to put up with me for this long. Even If I did play fair, one time is enought to throw that all away. I still wan't this game to be alive, it deserves to be, not saying me leaving is going to change that at all but rather for all the people who do love this game still. I will answer any questions for the next 2 weeks and then I'm "out!". I deserve to be flamed actually, so go ahead. Kaiser is also 100% right on this case. I am too young, and I am far too caught up with my rank and internet points to see people for who they are and play fair.
Goodbye All , much love to the people that still call me friend, you know who you are.

Good riddance
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

sirmusket wrote:Even If I did play fair, one time is enought to throw that all away.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sirmusket wrote:Everything is 100% true.

Thanks good!
I hope you going to do a therapy I mean this for real and I hope you get better soon. Good luck in your life and when you stopped cheating and grow up maybe even I would give you a chance... In a other life... On a other planet.. Maybe
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Damn i was hoping for another apology thread
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

@sirmusket I don't get it, why are you posting this "guide"?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Old news
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Kaiserklein wrote:@sirmusket I don't get it, why are you posting this "guide"?

Wait this is your bo? :hmm: @Kaiserklein