SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

Post by Kaiserklein »

momuuu wrote:Anyone can write some half assed 'apoligy' like Sirmusket has done multiple times. I don't know why people continuously accept his shitty apologies and compliment him for being 'honest' and taking the blame. An apoligy is something you do because you truly feel like you shouldn't have done what you did, an apoligy is not something that you are forced to do to trick some people into forgiving you while not changing your behaviour. People on this forum expect people to be good too much, which is simply naive and leads to getting cheated on by some maniac.

To me, it felt like the post sirmusket made in this thread is a bit different from what he wrote before. Of course, it could be bullshit, but it seems to me like he really regrets and realized how low it was to cheat against stanley.
It's not like there's a choice anyway. He will pretty much have to stop playing aoe for a long time, or somehow manage to play in secret on a smurf, because I'm pretty sure the community is not gonna accept him anymore, after the third time.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

the whole thing screams bullshit to me
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I like this thread very much!
Thanks a lot for not locking it!
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Post by ProjectW »

Hazza54321 wrote:the whole thing screams bullshit to me

That's because it is. It's how he rolls. Cheats, until gets caught. Then makes an apology that makes everyone go 'awwwwww'. He garners pity and makes way for his comeback #520479221. Just look at the # of likes he got on his post (i bet he loves it). Manipulative people like him know how to word a apology and garner empathy.
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

All flames aside, I think some time away from this game will be good for you musket. First year uni is quite important in regards to marks, clerkships, etc, and you will be missing your potential if you're spending tens of hours a week on AOE.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ProjectW wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:the whole thing screams bullshit to me

That's because it is. It's how he rolls. Cheats, until gets caught. Then makes an apology that makes everyone go 'awwwwww'. He garners pity and makes way for his comeback #520479221. Just look at the # of likes he got on his post (i bet he loves it). Manipulative people like him know how to word a apology and garner empathy.

For the record, I didn't mean that I accept his apology. It's way too late for these. Just that I believe he really has regrets and that he will stop playing, at least for a while.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

He has regrets but he keeps lying about the ozarks case trying to defend himself? He only made that post because he got caught on stream, come on.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

tedere12 wrote:He has regrets but he keeps lying about the ozarks case trying to defend himself? He only made that post because he got caught on stream, come on.

As one robot said in starcraft 2: "i have no regrets"
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Fuckin cancer dude do you even know what an apology means
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

SirMusket, not sure what I can say really. Overall the staff members have been quite lenient towards your recent behaviour, as we treat it as a process of becoming more mature, but sometimes enough is enough. An apology is an apology and it is meant to be sincere, and that the same mistake is not to be repeated again. Some of us have been expecting you to improve over time, and yet you showed the community and members of staff the lack of willingness to do so in multiple occasions. It is a difficult decision for us to make, but ultimately we have to use the ban hammer. The ban, currently a period of six months (until 18th October), will be constantly under review as I believe a few members of staff will be able to make contact with you through other channels, and it will be either prolonged or shortened depending on the situation. During this period, you will not be able to post on the forum, use the official discord server, or participate in any tournaments on ESOC. We hope you will take the time off and do a bit of reflection on what you have said and done recently, especially to those who have been trying to support you and help you out in many different ways. When and if you are ready to start anew, I am sure most, if not all of us will welcome you back; but right now, cooling you down with a six-month ban is probably the best decision for you and the community.

Now, onto the explanation why we decided to leave this thread unlocked. SirCallen was able to provide solid and sufficient evidence to show what happened during Stanley's stream with correct analysis, and a quick check with the economic calculator showed that it was impossible to gather 600w within 30 seconds even with 20 vils (resulting in 390w with two market ups). It is also a chance to let SirMusket know that he really should stop going down this path while he still can. In addition, the discussion in this thread has remained more or less civilised. Normally cheating accusations are not allowed on this forum, as it would encourage witch-hunt and an overall increase of toxicity and unncessary drama on the forum, both of which can be detrimental to the community; but this is a rather special case, and therefore we treated the thread a bit differently with the reasons we just provided. Please keep the discussion civilised, and do not be too harsh on SirMusket now that he has received his punishment. Please do note that the community team will keep an eye on the thread; and if it is necessary, we will not hesitate to lock the thread.

As for future cheating accusations, if you think it is necessary, you may do so privately via SCC (at least before we have a system to handle such reports) to reduce the level of witch-hunting on the forum while we seek to establish a database in the future (if the dev team is able to do so).

If there are any further questions/enquiries regarding the case, please do not hesitate to let us know in this thread or through SCC.

Thank you for your kind attention. Have a good evening. :flowers:

hleung
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

a monster truck screenshot is not solid and sufficient evidence :flowers:
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

hleung wrote:SirMusket, not sure what I can say really. Overall the staff members have been quite lenient towards your recent behaviour, as we treat it as a process of becoming more mature, but sometimes enough is enough. An apology is an apology and it is meant to be sincere, and that the same mistake is not to be repeated again. Some of us have been expecting you to improve over time, and yet you showed the community and members of staff the lack of willingness to do so in multiple occasions. It is a difficult decision for us to make, but ultimately we have to use the ban hammer. The ban, currently a period of six months (until 18th October), will be constantly under review as I believe a few members of staff will be able to make contact with you through other channels, and it will be either prolonged or shortened depending on the situation. During this period, you will not be able to post on the forum, use the official discord server, or participate in any tournaments on ESOC. We hope you will take the time off and do a bit of reflection on what you have said and done recently, especially to those who have been trying to support you and help you out in many different ways. When and if you are ready to start anew, I am sure most, if not all of us will welcome you back; but right now, cooling you down with a six-month ban is probably the best decision for you and the community.

Now, onto the explanation why we decided to leave this thread unlocked. SirCallen was able to provide solid and sufficient evidence to show what happened during Stanley's stream with correct analysis, and a quick check with the economic calculator showed that it was impossible to gather 600w within 30 seconds even with 20 vils (resulting in 390w with two market ups). It is also a chance to let SirMusket know that he really should stop going down this path while he still can. In addition, the discussion in this thread has remained more or less civilised. Normally cheating accusations are not allowed on this forum, as it would encourage witch-hunt and an overall increase of toxicity and unncessary drama on the forum, both of which can be detrimental to the community; but this is a rather special case, and therefore we treated the thread a bit differently with the reasons we just provided. Please keep the discussion civilised, and do not be too harsh on SirMusket now that he has received his punishment. Please do note that the community team will keep an eye on the thread; and if it is necessary, we will not hesitate to lock the thread.

As for future cheating accusations, if you think it is necessary, you may do so privately via SCC (at least before we have a system to handle such reports) to reduce the level of witch-hunting on the forum while we seek to establish a database in the future (if the dev team is able to do so).

If there are any further questions/enquiries regarding the case, please do not hesitate to let us know in this thread or through SCC.

Thank you for your kind attention. Have a good evening. :flowers:

hleung

Great! Also encourage people to stop playing with him online for the duration of the ban.

Ironically, this may be great for his personal development. First year university student, imagine how productive he will be now that he can redirect all that time and passion.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

what a piece of shit
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words." - Ching Chong
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Banned for 6 months get evilcheadar and fightinfrenchman were banned for a year for making threads about pool chemicals :hmm:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

gibson wrote:Banned for 6 months get evilcheadar and fightinfrenchman were banned for a year for making threads about pool chemicals :hmm:

Preach!
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

ive heard rumors that cheaters have very small mickeys
c0ns!
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Great! Also encourage people to stop playing with him online for the duration of the ban.

Ironically, this may be great for his personal development. First year university student, imagine how productive he will be now that he can redirect all that time and passion.

Depending on what he does while he is away from the community, it can be a productive year for him. Personally I don't like forcing others to learn in a hard way, but sometimes it might be more beneficial to the community and parties involved.

gibson wrote:Banned for 6 months get evilcheadar and fightinfrenchman were banned for a year for making threads about pool chemicals :hmm:

Upon reviewing our own moderation policies, there is general consensus that one-year bans are simply too long and there might have some undesirable side-effects. The six-month ban does not necessarily mean it will last for six months. As stated in my post, the ban will be reviewed on a regular basis, and we will lengthen or shorten the ban depending on the situation. Regardless of its length, it still has the nature/possibility of being indefinite because of the above reasons, so please do not treat it as an absolute.

@Everyone else While you are commenting on the incident, please keep in mind that the person involved has already received his punishment and a rather heavy one with our latest moderation policies. Once again, we would like to remind you to keep the thread relatively civilised and not be too harsh towards the individual. Thanks :flowers:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

hleung wrote:It is a difficult decision for us to make, but ultimately we have to use the ban hammer. The ban, currently a period of six months (until 18th October), will be constantly under review as I believe a few members of staff will be able to make contact with you through other channels, and it will be either prolonged or shortened depending on the situation. During this period, you will not be able to post on the forum, use the official discord server, or participate in any tournaments on ESOC.

wait a minute... what happened to the policy of separating in game behaviour with out of game behaviour? Or does that only apply when you are pr40+?

lmao...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

What's your problem here? A cheater got punished. Does it really matter in this small personal community whether or not this punishment is "esoc-ish"?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

of course it matters. You should have clear rules and apply them consistently. Otherwise you get silly dumb shit like this, where posting a monstertruck pic is not evidence, but an analysis, which albeit quite convincing, is still human interpretation of numbers which aren't that clear, is considered sufficient evidence. Not to mention #pr40 privilige.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Sir_Musket cheats. In other news water is wet, ESOC mods pick and choose what to do when they like it, the sun is bright and the basement are annoying.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

While I think that you are right for the most part, I simply think that Musket's ban is simply more important than some QS cheater with Monster Trucks. @deleted_user
What did I miss with the #PR40 privilige?
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

umeu wrote:of course it matters. You should have clear rules and apply them consistently. Otherwise you get silly dumb shit like this, where posting a monstertruck pic is not evidence, but an analysis, which albeit quite convincing, is still human interpretation of numbers which aren't that clear, is considered sufficient evidence. Not to mention #pr40 privilige.

So you mean there should be no room for improvement? I'm glad you're not on the team
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Ashvin wrote:
umeu wrote:of course it matters. You should have clear rules and apply them consistently. Otherwise you get silly dumb shit like this, where posting a monstertruck pic is not evidence, but an analysis, which albeit quite convincing, is still human interpretation of numbers which aren't that clear, is considered sufficient evidence. Not to mention #pr40 privilige.

So you mean there should be no room for improvement? I'm glad you're not on the team

ESOC has been pretty consistent with shunning picture evidence, or much evidence as its prohibited for discussion on the forum. I could be out of the loop though. What Umeu is saying isn't too far off at all. It would be quite nice to have Umeu on the ESOC team.
~~ pecelot rip ~~