SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Re: SirMusket Cheats Again [Proof]

Post by tabben »

Accusing someone with a 26.8% winrate of cheating, how rude!!
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

optimusprime wrote:http://eso-community.net/ladder.php?patch=esoc&type=custom&mode=1v1&p=1100

stats dont lie
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
optimusprime wrote:http://eso-community.net/ladder.php?patch=esoc&type=custom&mode=1v1&p=1100

stats dont lie

Can confirm.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:of course it matters. You should have clear rules and apply them consistently. Otherwise you get silly dumb shit like this, where posting a monstertruck pic is not evidence, but an analysis, which albeit quite convincing, is still human interpretation of numbers which aren't that clear, is considered sufficient evidence. Not to mention #pr40 privilige.

i dont remember anyone posting pictures of you spawning monster trucks
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:

stats dont lie

Can confirm.

What's going on here? Don't understand.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:of course it matters. You should have clear rules and apply them consistently. Otherwise you get silly dumb shit like this, where posting a monstertruck pic is not evidence, but an analysis, which albeit quite convincing, is still human interpretation of numbers which aren't that clear, is considered sufficient evidence. Not to mention #pr40 privilige.

guess why? #pr40 privilige.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:

omeo pr 40 :hehe:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

at least I haven't lost to tabben. :ugly:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Can confirm.

Sirmusket (ModernDayWarri0r) is ̶1̶8̶-̶7̶2̶ 34-36 in EP 1v1.

Also he's 34-101 in 2v2 EP and 18-26 in EP 3v3, although the lattermost is not too bad, probably because it's the game-mode personal effect is the least. For awhile he was the very last ranked player in both team EP categories. I suppose the joke is that he's about a sliver as good as he thinks he is given EP stats, presumably when he was unable to cheat.

A kind of good jest that was always thrown around was how could he support a near constant PR 30/31 rank while having a gross, average ~2̶5̶%̶ 35% win rate on EP? Well...

He's 165-44 RE 1v1, for perspective. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I dare presume he cheated nearly every single 1v1 RE game he played excluding personally streamed matches where it wasn't uncommon he'd go 2-8 vs cpt+ players. This is when he'd pull out the trolling and 5am excuses. I think he streamed to only convince people he didn't cheat.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Only because you haven't played tabben, frightful cat!
Kiribati lollol
Crossbow

Post by lollol »

deleted_user wrote:
VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Sirmusket (ModernDayWarri0r) is 18-72 in EP 1v1.

Also he's 34-101 in 2v2 EP and 18-26 in EP 3v3, although the lattermost is not too bad, probably because it's the game-mode personal effect is the least. For awhile he was the very last ranked player in both team EP categories. I suppose the joke is that he's about a sliver as good as he thinks he is given EP stats, presumably when he was unable to cheat.

A kind of good jest that was always thrown around was how could he support a near constant PR 30/31 rank while having a gross, average ~25% win rate on EP? Well...

I dare presume he cheated nearly every single 1v1 RE game he played excluding personally streamed matches where it wasn't uncommon he'd go 2-8 vs cpt+ players. This is when he'd pull out the trolling and 5am excuses. I think he streamed to only convince people he didn't cheat.

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lollol wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Sirmusket (ModernDayWarri0r) is 18-72 in EP 1v1.

A kind of good jest that was always thrown around was how could he support a near constant PR 30/31 rank while having a gross, average ~25% win rate on EP? Well...

Ah lol it must be a fake account: ladder.php?patch=esoc&type=custom&mode=1v1&player=ModernDayWarri0r

Either way, enjoy your ban, Mr. I'veQuit.
Kiribati lollol
Crossbow

Post by lollol »

deleted_user wrote:
lollol wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Ah lol it must be a fake account: ladder.php?patch=esoc&type=custom&mode=1v1&player=ModernDayWarri0r

Either way, enjoy your ban, Mr. I'veQuit.

What's this? Here you have linked a list of unrated FFA games with half being under 5 seconds, auto resigns, bad map e.c.t. You have conveniently decided to leave out the actual 90 rated EP games in which the record is 34-36 (still bad), but 49% stretches quite far off the 25% you have stated. Even running out off the basis of your favourite link, almost all those FFA games were played vs pr35+ players.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

You're right. It's not a fake account, it's unr games!
Kiribati lollol
Crossbow

Post by lollol »

deleted_user wrote:You're right. It's not a fake account, it's unr games!

And now since you have lost the argument after 2 minutes, since debating with you is fairly easy. Seeing as what you do is write 400 word essays with 0 evidence to try sound smart, in this case quite amusing evidence, and once you have realised that cannot continue further, you try make a joke that makes 0 sense in order to avoid the topic at hand. Good Job!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

wow never seen someone so rekt
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

It is disgusting to see that people still give him a chance,Yesterday Gryphoon played with Musket , and he was banning all people who he found to be rude from chatting in his stream, he s a hypocrite . His post in this forum said that he would accept flames. He then challenged me(yeah you show your OP'ness by defeating a 2nd lieutenant) . His attitude is disgusting too.I just wish people stop posting stuff about him and his hacks. Let's ignore him and believe that he never existed.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

gibson wrote:wow never seen someone so rekt

At least I have Logic telling me suicide is bad. Prophet of our generation.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lollol wrote:

And now since you have lost the argument after 2 minutes, since debating with you is fairly easy. Seeing as what you do is write 400 word essays with 0 evidence to try sound smart, in this case quite amusing evidence, and once you have realised that cannot continue further, you try make a joke that makes 0 sense in order to avoid the topic at hand. Good Job!

Congratulations, your gross EP win rate has increased from 25% to 36%!
Kiribati lollol
Crossbow

Post by lollol »

deleted_user wrote:
lollol wrote:

Literally I challenge to find 20 of those 90 games that were actual games and not 0:01 resigns. That's like me taking into account the 100+ insta resigns you go on for some weird reason noone will ever know.
Kiribati lollol
Crossbow

Post by lollol »

Frost Bite wrote:It is disgusting to see that people still give him a chance,Yesterday Gryphoon played with Musket , and he was banning all people who he found to be rude from chatting in his stream, he s a hypocrite . His post in this forum said that he would accept flames. He then challenged me(yeah you show your OP'ness by defeating a 2nd lieutenant) . His attitude is disgusting too.I just wish people stop posting stuff about him and his hacks. Let's ignore him and believe that he never existed.

I banned SirCallen and the smurf accounts he made then on forward. I didnt challenge you I asked you kindly if you wanted to play.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lollol wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Literally I challenge to find 20 of those 90 games that were actual games and not 0:01 resigns. That's like me taking into account the 100+ insta resigns you go on for some weird reason noone will ever know.

No, you don't seem to understand. Taking the correct, total, rated EP games:
(34 + 34 + 18) / (34 + 34 + 18 + 36 + 101 + 26) = 0.345. I even rounded up for you, bud. I apologize for taking the unrated tabulated 1v1 games earlier. I was led astray by Opti's link. 35% is good, don't beat yourself up. I'm not much better.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lollol wrote:
Frost Bite wrote:It is disgusting to see that people still give him a chance,Yesterday Gryphoon played with Musket , and he was banning all people who he found to be rude from chatting in his stream, he s a hypocrite . His post in this forum said that he would accept flames. He then challenged me(yeah you show your OP'ness by defeating a 2nd lieutenant) . His attitude is disgusting too.I just wish people stop posting stuff about him and his hacks. Let's ignore him and believe that he never existed.

I banned SirCallen and the smurf accounts he made then on forward. I didnt challenge you I asked you kindly if you wanted to play.

Unfortunately you managed to ban three innocent viewers who were not me at all :( I was KayakCapital!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Only because you haven't played tabben, frightful cat!

nah. excuses.
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Oh yeah it didn't sound like "kind" to me. It seemed like you wanted to prove to the viewers that you are so OP , Even you came to my 1v1 unr room and said----> " yes , 1v1 , ill bash you "<--- , Unfortunately you have made into my list "retard ppl".
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools