Noobcasting

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Noobcasting

Post by jgals »

I have been wanting to get into some casting lately because I feel I have enough knowledge of the game if not skill to do so and am quite articulate, but I've been on the fence. I got an idea though tonight that put me over the fence all the way into the yes yard

NOOB GAME CASTING!

how funny would it be to smurf a privates game or get some conscripts together and just get a couple of casters to make an epic comedy of it?
I already have jokes ready to commentate a jans rush or a late game pure cuir spam. Can anyone help me get this done?

I want the videos to be dead serious, like so where if a noob watched they would actually have no idea we were joking.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Noobcasting

Post by Kaiserklein »

I remember casting a serg vs corp series (or w/e level it was) in the past, for ESOC. It was honestly just really boring, because they were never using their units. I don't wanna imagine with conscripts or privates. It's hard to have fun when literally nothing happens. Imo it won't work.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

seems mean
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

It's way more fun casting mid to high level games. A couple summers ago when I was pretty much casting every night for 2 months on my channel, the low level ones were always the most boring to cast. Same for the low bracket matches I casted. It seems like it'd be fun, but really when you cast the games you realise players below pr20ish are just playing the game in slow-mo, and it becomes really hard to fill up the dead space.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

gibson wrote:seems mean

yea I was thinking that. but I'm not quite an adult yet. yeah I guess your all right. You probably couldn't fill that dead space.

"and there are Herrmusketdorf's 50 pikemen again, still in the same spot wow their armor is looking shiny! Looks like we got some viliges over there on the berry bushes just watching the other ones working no big deal we all need rest sometimes right! Best way to keep a vil sharp is a good nights sleep....
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Pike or not to Pike