Why are people still playing with sirmusket?

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Why are people still playing with sirmusket?

Post by Kaiserklein »

Why would you purposedly play with a known cheater? Especially right after the guy said he'd stop playing (which was the correct decision, at least for a while), and comes back to the game 3 days later because he has zero self-respect. I just don't understand. He's even streaming atm lol, he has really no limit.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Why are people still playing with sirmusket?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Why do you care?
If the guy wants to play he can lol. Now the community is aware that he has cheated, if someone wants to play with him it's ok.
In addition he streaming proves that he is not cheating so it's a good thing.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

He tried to join a 3v3 that me and winston were in two days ago. He joined a game with winston in it that's how little self-respect he has. Winston got him kicked though.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

Well if you're really desperate for a game and there's nobody else online to play, i could see why someone would play him recorded. Though personally I'd rather not play at all xD
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

dicktator_ wrote:He tried to join a 3v3 that me and winston were in two days ago. He joined a game with winston in it that's how little self-respect he has. Winston got him kicked though.

cool story bro
give that guy a manual
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Why do you care?

And why do you?

[Armag] diarouga wrote:If the guy wants to play he can lol.
Now the community is aware that he has cheated, if someone wants to play with him it's ok.

Well no. A cheater shouldn't "play if he wants". Cheaters should be banned and not able to play the game. Sadly there's not moderation so he's able to play, but still what you said is wrong.

[Armag] diarouga wrote:In addition he streaming proves that he is not cheating so it's a good thing.

Great, we should be happy that a cheater is streaming because it's a couple games where he won't use cheats... What a logic.

I feel like you're trying to defend him because you spread cheats in the past and it's a way to excuse yourself as well. Just like you advocate the use of every possible glitch in the game.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Touchy topic so let's try to keep it civil
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

kami_ryu wrote:Touchy topic so let's try to keep it civil

One of esoc:s many strengths
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

been tabben
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

I think most of the people doesn't care, all they want is a game, after a long tiring day.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

game with a 1st lt who spawns shit, sounds thrilling
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

If the guy wants to play he can lol. Now the community is aware that he has cheated, if someone wants to play with him it's ok.
In addition he streaming proves that he is not cheating so it's a good thing.

Kaiser probably asks the question not because he cares but because he's curious. At least that's how it is phrased.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

If people want to play with him then we can't force him not to, however those same people shouldn't come back and complain on the forums. I would be very dissapointed if he's ever allowed in another ESOC tourney though.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Ashvin wrote:the only reliable way to log in is through an ESOC patch

off topic a bit eh?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

no, since you can't cheat on EP
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Kaiserklein wrote:

And why do you?

Now the community is aware that he has cheated, if someone wants to play with him it's ok.

Well no. A cheater shouldn't "play if he wants". Cheaters should be banned and not able to play the game. Sadly there's not moderation so he's able to play, but still what you said is wrong.

[Armag] diarouga wrote:In addition he streaming proves that he is not cheating so it's a good thing.

Great, we should be happy that a cheater is streaming because it's a couple games where he won't use cheats... What a logic.

I feel like you're trying to defend him because you spread cheats in the past and it's a way to excuse yourself as well. Just like you advocate the use of every possible glitch in the game.

No, I'm not defending him because he's a cheater, just because he's one of the few pr29 players left, and I don't think you should ask him to leave the game.
Retired Contributor

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

And why do you?

No, I'm not defending him because he's a cheater, just because he's one of the few pr29 players left, and I don't think you should ask him to leave the game.

I would rather play all games against a pr40, lose, and annoy myself to death rather than playing against a cheater even if it's the last pr 29 left, and weather he is pr 29 truly is arguable.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

shitmusket pr29, best joke ever
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

sirmusket is pr24 max
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Nah he’s a legit captain when he’s playing well, in 1v1 at least, in team idk, he’s pretty horrible at team
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:No, I'm not defending him because he's a cheater, just because he's one of the few pr29 players left, and I don't think you should ask him to leave the game.

So you would play against ostéoblaste for example, because he's almost half-decent? Regardless of what he does? Not to mention sirmusket really isn't pr 29 (though he probably modded you in his chat already for saying that).
Sadly asking him to leave the game won't change a thing. As long as he's not mature enough to take his distances from the game by himself, nothing will change and the vicious circle (cheats => gets caught => apologizes => gets flamed => cheats...) will keep on turning. At this point, banning him from eso would be a kind of therapy honestly.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

princeofcarthage wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I would rather play all games against a pr40, lose, and annoy myself to death rather than playing against a cheater even if it's the last pr 29 left, and weather he is pr 29 truly is arguable.

Let's play. Only mighty Collen dares to play vs me. (and hazza but playing vs him takes much emotional strength
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lordraphael wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Let's play. Only mighty Collen dares to play vs me. (and hazza but playing vs him takes much emotional strength

Im not just a pretty face you know
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

pecelot wrote:no, since you can't cheat on EP

fake news.
Retired Contributor

@lordraphael sure when do you want your free pr?