Strange guy from microsoft?

You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

hello guys this guy says to be part of microsoft and wants my password, i'm sure he's a random troll on eso. Be warning to ppl like this , just avoid them.. he doesn't know i trolled him too lol
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

I had this guy before and i said something like nope i dont want new hc's or better cards i wanna have a new dlc or AoE4. That made him quit texting me.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Germany koenigerik1
Pro Player
ESO: snowww

Post by koenigerik1 »

he tried it with me too haha
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Sure I want it! my password is "fozzyisascammer"
thank you mate! :D
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Oke so this is the 4th thread about him in one month or so lol
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming

Post by Marco1698 »

mcjim wrote:Oke so this is the 4th thread about him in one month or so lol

ye but someone should report this guy
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

marco1698 wrote:hello guys this guy says to be part of microsoft and wants my password, i''m sure he''s a random troll on eso. Be warning to ppl like this , just avoid them.. he doesn''t know i trolled him too lol
Sadly I am the idiot that gave him my password (same name as your screen shot) and now my account is gone (he has it). That is how I found this forum. I am trying to get my account back. Steam has been no help and only my account with ESO multi-player login is affected. So how does one get the account back? I first started in 2006 with this game and remember there were new civs like USA coming out. Then the game died out. I found some new version a few years ago but it was not the same. Now I found this on Steam and was playing "way too much" LOL the past few weeks. Then here is what happened a couple days ago.

1. There was this game setup by a guy named Augustino (or something that). He had a rank of Brigadier General. He made this game saying that if you played him and finished the game he would tell you how to get the new civs and maps. He even showed he had USA and his friend had Argentina and others. I played the game but the other guys quit. So I was not able to play him again.

2. Then later that day a guy chatted to me that he was an employee of Microsoft and he asked if I wanted the new civs and maps. I thought, great I don''t even have to play that game with that other guy. He gave me the name of some other guy he gave the files to, so I (I know, like an idiot) gave him my password. I was quickly knocked off-line and lost my ability to log on to ESO multiplayer.

3. I search around Steam support and found a phone number to call for AOE III support. After speaking with 5 different people (all very hard for me to understand) I gave up and tried opening a ticket with Steam. So far no response.

4. My guess is that you guys might know how I can contact ESO to get my account back.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor

Post by MCJim »

As far as I know you have to contact BarbarossaBlade on the official forums. (Send a PM for example)

http://forums.ageofempires.com

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Thx I will try that.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

I tried that but the password email did not go to my account. I tried it a second time and it said there was a password retrieval request already sent. I just made a second account call KingShuggyII and found the guys running the scam. Augustiello is the guy making the games telling of a contest to get new civs and fozzybear is the guy that stole my account.

Thank you for the kind offer. I already made the new one and am starting over. The difference is that instead of starting with cities ranked at 100, I now start with cities ranked at 10.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

so it sucks that you will have to get your home cities back up but overall it is not the end of the world

Post by Marco1698 »

kingshuggy wrote:
marco1698 wrote:hello guys this guy says to be part of microsoft and wants my password, im sure hes a random troll on eso. Be warning to ppl like this , just avoid them.. he doesnt know i trolled him too lol
Sadly I am the idiot that gave him my password (same name as your screen shot) and now my account is gone (he has it). That is how I found this forum. I am trying to get my account back. Steam has been no help and only my account with ESO multi-player login is affected. So how does one get the account back? I first started in 2006 with this game and remember there were new civs like USA coming out. Then the game died out. I found some new version a few years ago but it was not the same. Now I found this on Steam and was playing "way too much" LOL the past few weeks. Then here is what happened a couple days ago.

1. There was this game setup by a guy named Augustino (or something that). He had a rank of Brigadier General. He made this game saying that if you played him and finished the game he would tell you how to get the new civs and maps. He even showed he had USA and his friend had Argentina and others. I played the game but the other guys quit. So I was not able to play him again.?

2. Then later that day a guy chatted to me that he was an employee of Microsoft and he asked if I wanted the new civs and maps. I thought, great I dont even have to play that game with that other guy. He gave me the name of some other guy he gave the files to, so I (I know, like an idiot) gave him my password. I was quickly knocked off-line and lost my ability to log on to ESO multiplayer.?

3. I search around Steam support and found a phone number to call for AOE III support. After speaking with 5 different people (all very hard for me to understand) I gave up and tried opening a ticket with Steam. So far no response.?

4. My guess is that you guys might know how I can contact ESO to get my account back.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

lol how can you put ur faith on that person? By mile you can see how he wants to take ur password.. Also notone of Microsoft would write you lol
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Kingshuggy, if you can summarize all that happened with legitimate proof of what happened, maybe we can get these guys busted. This idiocy has been going on for far too long now.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

kingshuggy wrote:The difference is that instead of starting with cities ranked at 100, I now start with cities ranked at 10.
http://eso-community.net/thread/219/free-xp
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor

Post by MCJim »

[img style="max-width:100%'" alt="" src="http://i.imgur.com/lHvql12.jpg"]

No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

iNcog: How does someone give legitimate proof? Do you need my "key" number I got when I bought the game from Steam? Also, I made a second account and confronted that Augustiello guy who sets up the games "giving you an opportunity to new new civs and maps" . He just logged out maybe put my second account on block or something. Now today my new account KingShuggyII is in the same situation. I cannot login and when I try to retrieve the password I get that same response as above. I have a screen shot of fozzybear Player Information Page. It indicates what he is doing.

Here is another situation , I went into a room and a couple guys started talking about the new civs, saying how powerful they are. I told them it was a scam and to not trust people asking for passwords and then they quickly closed the game room.

So since my second account appears to be highjacked is it possible for some one to get into second accounts if the first one is stolen? Can they get into my Steam account (so far nothing seems wrong) password for that is different.

I know Marco, I already said I am an idiot for letting this happen so you are laughing with me, not at me. Sadly I really like this game but it looks like I might be done. On a more serious side, if this was my business, I'd figure out away to get rid of these scammers. The less people that play, the more likely the game goes down again.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

purplesquid wrote:so it sucks that you will have to get your home cities back up but overall it is not the end of the world
Right, afterall I am not the kind of guy that worries much about rank etc... but now my second account is gone. I don''t know how that happened.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

[img]" alt="[/img][img style="max-width:100%'" src="" alt=""][attachment id="1023" thumbnail="1"]I am thinking my account being high-jacked is an inside action. This is what I get for the account I made for the purchase on Steam. KingShuggyII. I gave this password to NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has obviously been stolen. The only people that should have my information is some one who works for ESO.

So my original account King Shuggy was stolen because I was an idiot and gave my password away. Now the account I just made was stolen. And no one, not Microsoft, AOE support on Steam, and now ESO will help me. I have the original cd key to two copies of AOE III that were purchased back when the game for came out. I bought two (one for my sons and one for me) that is where the original King Shuggy account came from.

So you can give me crap about giving away a password on the first one, not the second one. So if you have any power to help me get my accounts back. Please do. If you are the person or persons that are screwing with me, please grow-up.
Attachments
kingshuggyii_pw_request.png
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

did you use the same password?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

kingshuggy wrote:[img][/img][img][/img][attachment thumbnail="1" id="1023"]I am thinking my account being high-jacked is an inside action. This is what I get for the account I made for the purchase on Steam. KingShuggyII. I gave this password to NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has obviously been stolen. The only people that should have my information is some one who works for ESO.?

So my original account King Shuggy was stolen because I was an idiot and gave my password away. Now the account I just made was stolen. And no one, not Microsoft, AOE support on Steam, and now ESO will help me. I have the original cd key to two copies of AOE III that were purchased back when the game for came out. I bought two (one for my sons and one for me) that is where the original King Shuggy account came from.?

So you can give me crap about giving away a password on the first one, not the second one. So if you have any power to help me get my accounts back. Please do. If you are the person or persons that are screwing with me, please grow-up.

You might have a keylogger of some sorts. Run a scan with MalwareBytes.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

incog wrote:did you use the same password?
No
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Lel this guy must have dozens of accounts by now.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

ivan wrote:Lel this guy must have dozens of accounts by now.

Two of mine. Funny how I can''t get them back.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

kingshuggy wrote:
ivan wrote:Lel this guy must have dozens of accounts by now.
Two of mine. Funny how I cant get them back.
How did you lose the 2nd one?