Strange guy from microsoft?

No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Yesterday I received a response from BarbarossaBlade on the official forums. He asked for all the log-in information, Product ID, IP and Mac addresses of the computer from which I created the account. That will work for one account that was recently created through Steam. The original account that was stolen was created back in 2006, one computer and two ISP's ago. Fingers cross a speed return to live action.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

kingshuggy wrote:Yesterday I received a response from BarbarossaBlade on the official forums. He asked for all the log-in information, Product ID, IP and Mac addresses of the computer from which I created the account. That will work for one account that was recently created through Steam. The original account that was stolen was created back in 2006, one computer and two ISP''s ago. Fingers cross a speed return to live action.
good luck with getting your accounts back. :thumbsup:
hope everything will fix :D 8-)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

kingshuggy wrote:Yesterday I received a response from BarbarossaBlade on the official forums. He asked for all the log-in information, Product ID, IP and Mac addresses of the computer from which I created the account. That will work for one account that was recently created through Steam. The original account that was stolen was created back in 2006, one computer and two ISP''s ago. Fingers cross a speed return to live action.

heeeeeeeeeeeyy

that''s great news! keep us posted
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

Post by DogSoldier_ »

kingshuggy wrote:
marco1698 wrote:hello guys this guy says to be part of microsoft and wants my password, im sure hes a random troll on eso. Be warning to ppl like this , just avoid them.. he doesnt know i trolled him too lol
Sadly I am the idiot that gave him my password (same name as your screen shot) and now my account is gone (he has it). That is how I found this forum. I am trying to get my account back. Steam has been no help and only my account with ESO multi-player login is affected. So how does one get the account back? I first started in 2006 with this game and remember there were new civs like USA coming out. Then the game died out. I found some new version a few years ago but it was not the same. Now I found this on Steam and was playing "way too much" LOL the past few weeks. Then here is what happened a couple days ago.

1. There was this game setup by a guy named Augustino (or something that). He had a rank of Brigadier General. He made this game saying that if you played him and finished the game he would tell you how to get the new civs and maps. He even showed he had USA and his friend had Argentina and others. I played the game but the other guys quit. So I was not able to play him again.

2. Then later that day a guy chatted to me that he was an employee of Microsoft and he asked if I wanted the new civs and maps. I thought, great I dont even have to play that game with that other guy. He gave me the name of some other guy he gave the files to, so I (I know, like an idiot) gave him my password. I was quickly knocked off-line and lost my ability to log on to ESO multiplayer.

3. I search around Steam support and found a phone number to call for AOE III support. After speaking with 5 different people (all very hard for me to understand) I gave up and tried opening a ticket with Steam. So far no response.

4. My guess is that you guys might know how I can contact ESO to get my account back.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i will give u account if u need
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Thank you for the offer DogSoldier. I just was given a new account while they fix the mail system problem they are having. So I am now KingShuggyIII. I hope to see you guys in there soon.