Strange guy from microsoft?

No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Not sure. I created using my Steam account as you get one per license, the first one my original for back in 2006. I went on line and started trying to figure out who got my first account. All the people I questioned, see my posts above, just logged off. Then the next day my second account was gone. Stolen. Don't know who they did it. But, funny I can't get either of them back. I tried calling the support number (and sent emails) open a support ticket and I have received ZERO response. The people on the phone didn't even know what Steam was and they transfered me to "Professional Support" at Microsoft. Didn't know what I was talking about. So know I am thinking I just need to buy another AOE III from Steam. I also have another account but my kid can't remember his password or email (he used) back "in the day". So I can't even retrieve that account. I still have the original copies of the game I purchased and have the CD keys and Product numbers (I understand that I can only get the product number by installing the game, and I remember how long that takes LOL).
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

mcjim wrote:As far as I know you have to contact BarbarossaBlade on the official forums. (Send a PM for example)

http://forums.ageofempires.com
I did as you suggested. No response from this guy.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

method wrote:What about changing your password? If you find you are unable to get it back, i have an account i could give you
Is that offer still good? I will give it back once I get this situation figured out. I really want to "get" the sob that did this. And get my original account back.
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Post by cedarfarms »

so why arent these goons banned ? I did search fozzybear on elo and didnt find his account so maybe they did get banned?
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

That's a first step. So why don't I have my accounts back. Stupid question. Is elo what u guys call the multilayer system?
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

cedarfarms wrote:so why arent these goons banned ? I did search fozzybear on elo and didnt find his account so maybe they did get banned?
No he is still in the MultiPlayer games. He just changes from claiming to be working for Microsoft.
Attachments
newfozzy.png
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

cedarfarms wrote:so why arent these goons banned ? I did search fozzybear on elo and didnt find his account so maybe they did get banned?
He is this Augustiello character who hosts games and offering the new civs and maps, he also has flags of various civs that don''t exist which really lead to the validity of the guy offering them to me. Look at his start date and rank and stuff. This guy is a true hacker. I suspect that he is our fozzybear.
Attachments
augustiello.png
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

I just think he hasn''t played a game ever.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Still nothing from ESO or Microsoft. I guess they really want me to spend another $50 bucks on this game.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

kingshuggy wrote:That''s a first step. So why don''t I have my accounts back. Stupid question. Is elo what u guys call the multilayer system?
No idea. The game is pretty old and little people keep "working" on it so the sole fact the guy got banned is fairly surprising. But if that''s the case you should be able to recover your account(s) in shortly. Just keep poking the official site''s mods.

And "elo" a rating/ranking system (it can work with most strategy games, but there''s a site which focuses on ranking aoe3 players/users), much more accurate than the one provided by default by the game, and most top players use it to know how good they and/or their opponents actually are. Not sure what you mean with multilayer system though.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

kingshuggy wrote:
He is this Augustiello character who hosts games and offering the new civs and maps, he also has flags of various civs that dont exist which really lead to the validity of the guy offering them to me. Look at his start date and rank and stuff. This guy is a true hacker. I suspect that he is our fozzybear.
Nah I believe Auggy is another guy. He isnt a hacker, just a dedicated noob.
Difference is Auggy doesnt lure people to give him their accounts (or does he? I never talked with the guy tbh), he lures noobs to join his game, then get an easy win and proceed to convince them to join his clan so he can give mods (none of them designed or related to him) and other stuff which allows you to create campaigns civs, or modpack civs.
Fozzybear doesnt seem to have any of that, but he still somehow manages to convince people just because some are that gullible.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Ok. Thank you for that information. It just seemed strange that after trying to play one of his that lagged he didn't come across with what he promised. Then shortly after he logged out (and me being very interested is getting the news civs talked about shortly before the game closed down the first time) this fozzybear idiot shows up and makes me the exact same offer in a private chat. So I saw a couple guys have the new civs and thought everything was on the level despite "knowing better." Just that I haven't in a game chat room in years and to be honest I was in a fun thinking mode, not business. So any way. This hate complaining about this. The game is not the same to me any more. I was given an account from a gracious member of this community but it is like wearing some else cloths. It just does not feel right. It is really confusing to me that despite asking every one I can find, the accounts cannot or will not be returned to me.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

kingshuggy wrote:Ok. Thank you for that information. It just seemed strange that after trying to play one of his that lagged he didn''t come across with what he promised. Then shortly after he logged out (and me being very interested is getting the news civs talked about shortly before the game closed down the first time) this fozzybear idiot shows up and makes me the exact same offer in a private chat. So I saw a couple guys have the new civs and thought everything was on the level despite "knowing better." Just that I haven''t in a game chat room in years and to be honest I was in a fun thinking mode, not business. So any way. This hate complaining about this. The game is not the same to me any more. I was given an account from a gracious member of this community but it is like wearing some else cloths. It just does not feel right. It is really confusing to me that despite asking every one I can find, the accounts cannot or will not be returned to me.
Unfortunately you will almost certainly not get your account back. Microsoft does not give two shits and a rats cock about this game because it isn''t making them any real money. As a result there is next to no support for it.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

Yes. I give up. As much as I enjoy playing the game meeting, teaming, competing against other players' I just can't justify the amount of time I am spending on this situation. So it is time to walk away. Thank you and Good luck to all those that tried to help.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

kingshuggy wrote:
He is this?Augustiello character who hosts games and offering the new civs and maps, he also has flags of various civs that dont exist which really lead to the validity of the guy offering them to me. Look at his start date and rank and stuff. This guy is a true hacker. I suspect that he is our fozzybear.?

I dont think hes an hacker. Imo he has got those civs because of napoleonic era or so. Btw maybe he was pretty nerd. That would speak so many medals
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I vaguely remember augustiello getting banned from agecomm and then doing some sort of bot attack on it. Dont really recall the details though.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

I just got an email that my account was banned, LOL!!!!! Didn't say which one that I have not been used because they were stolen. At least that is proof that ESO has the capability to fix accounts. Hopefully this means I will get my accounts back soon!
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

kingshuggy wrote:I just got an email that my account was banned, LOL!!!!! Didn''t say which one that I have not been used because they were stolen. At least that is proof that ESO has the capability to fix accounts. Hopefully this means I will get my accounts back soon!
Glad to hear, I bet they are just banning every account which was used by that guy''s IP.
Let''s hope the next step is recovery.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

That seems like good news yeah. Now, you only need to prove you have the cd key.
No Flag KingShuggy
Crossbow

Post by KingShuggy »

I have everything!!!!!!!!!!! Product ID etc... from all the copies I purchased 10 years ago, in addition I have it for the account I purchased through Steam. Hopefully they actually respond and ask for it. So I hope to get my two and my son's who in 30 now and can't remember his password from back then.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I hope so too
No Flag centella
Crossbow

Post by centella »

Its really sad to read things like this... If microsoft refuses to give further support for age of empires III they should give ESO admin to someone trustworthy so that bans can be made and accounts recovered. We should start a petition to take control of this situation.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

centella wrote:Its really sad to read things like this... If microsoft refuses to give further support for age of empires III they should give ESO admin to someone trustworthy so that bans can be made and accounts recovered. We should start a petition to take control of this situation.
Yeah like whom?
I''m honestly impressed M$ hasn''t closed ESO yet albeit the costs of keeping it up with the little money they get from AoE3 sales.
No Flag centella
Crossbow

Post by centella »

Who doesnt matter yet, we can vote on that later. The problem is getting them to acknowledge the lack of support and take action accordingly, cause they just dont care anymore.