ESO Account

No Flag bumpo411
Crossbow

ESO Account

Post by bumpo411 »

How do you go across making a ESO account so that I can play AOE3 online? I've searched everywhere but I do not seem able to come across the register button so If someone could send me the link to the register site, that would be awesome, Thanks!

(Mac player here)
No Flag SaDe
Crossbow

ESO Account

Post by SaDe »

Hello bump,

You need to open AOE III then select multiplayer>ESO It will then ask you to setup an account.

Welcome to the forums!
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

ESO Account

Post by Durokan »

bumpo411 wrote:How do you go across making a ESO account so that I can play AOE3 online? I''ve searched everywhere but I do not seem able to come across the register button so If someone could send me the link to the register site, that would be awesome, Thanks!

(Mac player here)
Are you playing the mac version of the game or are you playing through wineskin/emulator etc
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
No Flag bumpo411
Crossbow

ESO Account

Post by bumpo411 »

When I open AOE3 and click multiplayer, it asks me it I want to play Gameranger or LAN (I used to play on Gameranger)
No Flag bumpo411
Crossbow

ESO Account

Post by bumpo411 »

@durokan I'm playing the mac version
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

ESO Account

Post by Durokan »

bumpo411 wrote:@durokan I''m playing the mac version
mac version doesnt have access to ESO. You need a windows copy of the game. You can access this on a mac by playing through wineskin or [insert windows emulator of choice here]. This is a stickied guide on how to play on mac, idk if it will help you at all.

http://eso-community.net/thread/1112/in ... oe3-on-mac
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

ESO Account

Post by Mitoe »

Basically what Durokan said. I also play on a Mac, but since the Mac version of GameRanger and AoE3 are no longer supported after OS 10.8, I now play on the Windows version of the game via WineSkin. If you're interested in getting onto the Windows version of the game, there are frequent Steam sales for AoE3 The Complete Collection (I think there's one right now, even?), and you can try to install it either via Crossover, WineSkin, or Bootcamp.

Check out that thread Durokan linked, and if you need any help setting stuff up send me a PM :)