Noob bashers

No Flag hguderian
Crossbow

Noob bashers

Post by hguderian »

just played a team game, one that looked fair on first glance. As the game progressed 1 player was far better than the rest. When the game finished i checked Elo ladders to find the player whos rank is sergeant loses all 1 v 1 games in around 2.03 mins to keep his sergeant rank. Cliffbarns is his name. Just wondering if this is normal . Seems strange as he is a good player and progression to higher games would improve him more. Thoughts please
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Noob bashers

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Some people just want to fuck around.
I'm a liet but I wish I was a 2nd liet again so I could do silly/fun builds and still win, and play good only when I feel like it. Besides there are some master sergs who have a higher elo than me so...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Noob bashers

Post by momuuu »

The best thing about getting a new smurf is that you can bash those fucking noobbashers.

That's actually amazing. It feels so good.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Noob bashers

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

jerom wrote:The best thing about getting a new smurf is that you can bash those fucking noobbashers.

That''s actually amazing. It feels so good.

Noobbashing the noobbashers, eh?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Noob bashers

Post by _venox_ »

Move on and if you dislike to play him again in a team game, just tell him kindly to fuck off.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Noob bashers

Post by momuuu »

bramboy wrote:
jerom wrote:The best thing about getting a new smurf is that you can bash those fucking noobbashers.

Thats actually amazing. It feels so good.
Noobbashing the noobbashers, eh?

jup, but I like to think of it as justice.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Noob bashers

Post by princeofkabul »

jerom wrote:
bramboy wrote:Noobbashing the noobbashers, eh?
jup, but I like to think of it as justice.
That is a great feeling my brother.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag CruOzer
Musketeer

Noob bashers

Post by CruOzer »

look at this [url=http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=_0oogil0&'t=age3ySPOverall]guy[/url]
some people are just unreasonable and we will never figure out whats on their mind :D
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Noob bashers

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

cruozer wrote:look at this [url=http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=_0oogil0&'t=age3ySPOverall]guy[/url]
some people are just unreasonable and we will never figure out whats on their mind :D
Haha so dumb :)
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Noob bashers

Post by _venox_ »

Only way to reach pr 50, currently.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Noob bashers

venox wrote:Only way to reach pr 50, currently.
You can also play with low HCs.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Noob bashers

Post by _venox_ »

What home city would be best at level 10 though? Enemy just has to prolong the game long enough until your missing cards kick in.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Noob bashers

venox wrote:What home city would be best at level 10 though? Enemy just has to prolong the game long enough until your missing cards kick in.
Brit is totally fine, you have 3v, 700w, 600w, 700g, 600g, 6musk, 6lbs 5v and 4v.
Otto is k, 3v, 4v, 700w,600w, 700g, 600g, 5jans, 3huss for a jan/abus
I also like japan: kami, 600w, 600g, 5yumis, 5 ashis, 2orchards and you''re fine.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Noob bashers

Post by Good ol Ivan »

diarouga wrote:
cruozer wrote:look at this [url=http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=_0oogil0&'t=age3ySPOverall]guy[/url]
Haha so dumb :)
Ur just jelly cuz he is in a better killing streak than yourself :P
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Noob bashers

Post by lemmings121 »

hguderian wrote:just played a team game, one that looked fair on first glance. As the game progressed 1 player was far better than the rest. When the game finished i checked Elo ladders to find the player whos rank is sergeant loses all 1 v 1 games in around 2.03 mins to keep his sergeant rank. Cliffbarns is his name. Just wondering if this is normal . Seems strange as he is a good player and progression to higher games would improve him more. Thoughts please
There are quite a few guys (Kioa and his mates lol) who does this, they use 1v1 to lower their pr, so they only meet noobs in team games...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Noob bashers

Post by gibson »

diarouga wrote:
venox wrote:What home city would be best at level 10 though? Enemy just has to prolong the game long enough until your missing cards kick in.
Brit is totally fine, you have 3v, 700w, 600w, 700g, 600g, 6musk, 6lbs 5v and 4v.
Otto is k, 3v, 4v, 700w,600w, 700g, 600g, 5jans, 3huss for a jan/abus
I also like japan: kami, 600w, 600g, 5yumis, 5 ashis, 2orchards and youre fine.

brit is ok but if you get later game not having musk upgrades lb upgrade cav upgrade and bigger military shipments is a pain in the ass. Especially team games with another brit you just loose later bc his cav better his musk better his lb better he have factories etc
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Noob bashers

Post by gibson »

lemmings121 wrote:
hguderian wrote:just played a team game, one that looked fair on first glance. As the game progressed 1 player was far better than the rest. When the game finished i checked Elo ladders to find the player whos rank is sergeant loses all 1 v 1 games in around 2.03 mins to keep his sergeant rank. Cliffbarns is his name. Just wondering if this is normal . Seems strange as he is a good player and progression to higher games would improve him more. Thoughts please
There are quite a few guys (Kioa and his mates lol) who does this, they use 1v1 to lower their pr, so they only meet noobs in team games...

theres some Tse guys who do it too. Captians and major with sergeant account. They are the top of the 3v3 ladder if you want to see who they are
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Noob bashers

Post by Papist »

The person you are describing is not really what I would consider a noobasher. Noobashers tend to play low level guys to boost rank. They don't deliberately lose rank so that they can continue to play low levels. People like Augustiello are true noobashers - captains-colonels who would be lucky to beat a 1st lieutenant in a fair game.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.