Instant cavalry?

No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Instant cavalry?

Post by thebritish »

Is this possible or it is only using a cheat.
I was playing 3vs3 and one of them was french.
I retreated because it became lame to continue playing, so i went to see the map.
One of us has left, so basically it was 3vs1. :)
The french didnt had a single cavalry and when my ally started burning his 1 stable, cavalry started getting out of there like lighting. :D

he trained over 70 cavalry in around 10 sec. if i am not wrong.
And if this is possible, whats the f*cking idea of playing when you know attack will fail anyway as the enemy trainst military in seconds?! :mean: >':(
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Instant cavalry?

Post by gibson »

Getting the upgrade from the church that decreases cav train time, and send the riding school card and another age 4 card that decreases the cost and train time of cuirs allows for instant cuirs
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Instant cavalry?

Post by Wuangaga »

It's possible due to combining the fast cav training cards and the cav training upgrade from your church. You can watch this as a good example of using it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB49pi8Imy0 Pretty long but it gives some good insights on teamgames and game mechanics overall.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Instant cavalry?

Post by Papist »

On TAD, if you send Riding School, Thoroughbreds, and the church tech you can get instant gendarmes. On nilla, while there is no Thoroughbreds card, you can still get instant cavalry on Great Plains via the Comanche tech.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag Jocroy
Musketeer

Instant cavalry?

Post by Jocroy »

Its the Lakota on nilla and Cheyenne post on TAD imo. I think this post on Andes gives instant cav as well.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Instant cavalry?

Post by Papist »

jocroy wrote:Its the Lakota on nilla and Cheyenne post on TAD imo. I think this post on Andes gives instant cav as well.
I didn''t know that the Inca post gave instant cav. Interesting.

It''s mainly France that things like that benefit, but it can be pretty OP for Portugal and Germany as well (instant WW).
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Instant cavalry?

Post by _venox_ »

It is possible with any training time that can be increased by 100% total. Even with Aztec: The 2 infantry training cards + some war priests dancing will enable instant infantry for sure, I'll test it now.
Edit: It doesn't work. Reason being is that you need to increase the "training points" (however they are called in English) by 100.00%. And the Aztec fertility dance, even if it increases the training rate in 323% max, somehow doesn't apply to the base train rate but to the already increased train rate.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.