Feedback on ESOC

What is the general feeling of ESOC threads and posts?

Highly positive
92%
Slightly positive
8%
Slightly negative
No votes
Highly negative
No votes

Total votes: 66

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Feedback on ESOC

Post by gibson »

bramboy wrote:
umeu wrote:How are u so sure it was him?

@musketjr i know he doesnt like to. It was a joke, tho he did close a few lately, so there is a core of truth
He made a dutch hc in game 2 and played perfect dutch without playing dutch ever. Even if it wasnt Irish, he definitely got smurfed.

If he played perfect Dutch it definitly wasnt Irish.....
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Feedback on ESOC

Post by momuuu »

Highly positive, this is the reason I came back to aoe3 (I honestly enjoy forumming and being part of a community much more than playing this game).

Overall, my experience with the community is extremely positive, but there's always some room for improvement.

Certain members around here seem to be here just to troll and annoy other people. I think the moderation is somewhat loose sometimes. Im not saying we should get aloysiuslevel of moderation, but sometimes it could be a little bit tighter. Regarding some racial stuff about jews for example, or harassment of other players (the diarhea jokes and venox the horse jokes cross my mind here). Its okay to tease people a little bit, and its okay to say some mean stuff in the heat of a discussion, but sometimes its just for trolling purposes. I think the banhammer might be appropriate in some occasions. Maybe the rules should be more clear in those regards.

Also, theres some far peeing contests (to throw in a Dutch saying) going on here between the good players. I know its kinda part of the aoe community to be obsessed with ranking and being the best, but itd be nice if the better players stopped trying to prove that they are better than player x. Why not enjoy that there are a bunch of really skilled players playing this game.

Don't know whats wrong with the mobile site really. You can easily read and post from here. Cant really embed videos and stuff, but thats not something Id do on my phone anyways. Ive actually been using my phone for about half of the posts.

Anyhow, dont want to make it seem like Im disappoimted in this site. I love it and spend multiple hours reading and posting every day (i think i ninjad 600 posts in less than two months :D)
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Feedback on ESOC

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I have prooves it wasn't dogsoldier_ playing.