Age of Empires 3 HD is coming out this summer!!!!!

Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

We present you Age of Empires 3 HD. It will be released this summer. Since Age of Empires 3 is already in HD, we just sell you the same game. But you will get brand new online servers because the old ones won't be featured anymore. Furthermore, you can unlock stunning achievements. Like I called Minuteman for the first time, I collected my first treasure or my settlers collected food for the first time and much more. With our new Windows 10 feature you can even use Cortana instead of using your old and filthy keyboard, tell her to build you units or tell her to attack your opponent. You won't have the old connection problem you had in Age of Empires 3 on our new servers because we won't allow a game browser anymore. You have to use our new quick search where you will have no restrictions what so ever. You will never fail to connect again so if you can't join you can just wait in the quick search forever without even realizing that you have a connection problem. We realized that Iro and Ottomans weren't even used in the tournament, So our programmers decided to make this underused civ stronger so they can train Spahi from their stable for only 100 food and instead of 4 Kanye you get six Kanye with Iro. In the new Age of Empires 3 HD 9 brand new, from us designed maps will be included which you've never seen before. Arkansas, Baja California, Bengal, Cascade Range, High Plains, Hudson Bay, Indonesia, Manchuria, and Tibet. If you buy the collectors edition, you will even get an Aztec guide for free how cool is that?!
Now we have to talk about the price ofc. It was really hard to feature Cortana so she could do your tasks for you. We needed this new feature because it would have been just too hard for beginners who all played lol before or stopped playing lol for a while and came back to Age of Empires. Since you only have to micro one unit. This means that Cortana has to do all tasks for you so you only have to micro your scout. Of course, we added 2 abilities to your scout so there wouldn't be a difference to lol anymore. Now the price for the normal edition will be only 60 dollars!!! But don't even think about buying the normal edition you'll need the collector's edition with the best Aztec guide you can think of so you can easily smurf your way up to lvl 50. The collector's edition will be only 120 dollars buy it now!! buy it now!!! If we reach 1000000 sold units we will upgrade Age of Empires 3 HD so it looks as great as Age of Empires Online does.

Stay tuned!!

(Disclaimer We won't guarantee that the servers will stay up for more than one month. It's all about the sales maybe we have to shut down the project like Age of Empires Online.)
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

If you have any suggestions for Age of Empires 3 HD please post them down below not that we would consider them anyways.
Germany oO_Chief_Oo
Musketeer
ESO: S77XN

Post by oO_Chief_Oo »

:D
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

^^
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

I like the idea of Iroqois training Spahis... But honestly wouldn't that be too OP ? I mean for such a disadvantaged civ as Iroqois that actually has to pay for vils 100 food is fair, but maybe just a merc shipment of "renegade turks" for the sake of balancing
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

[span]HD
liked when u said it already is 'D[/span]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

lol'd
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

10/10
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

This is serious?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

thebritish wrote:This is serious?
Yes.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

frycookofdoom wrote:
thebritish wrote:This is serious?
Yes.
do you have link for this?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

thebritish wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:Yes.
do you have link for this?
Yes.
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Post by mamapapaisop »

bobabu wrote:We present you Age of Empires 3 HD. It will be released this summer. Since Age of Empires 3 is already in HD we just sell you the sell game. But you will get brandnew online severs because the old ones won''t be featured anymore. Furthermore you can unluck stunning achievements. Like I called minuteman for the first time, I collected my first treasure or my settlers collected food for the first time and much more. With our new Windows 10 feature you can even use Cortana instead of using your old ?and filthy keyboard, tell her to build you units or tell her to attack your opponent. You won''t have the old connection problem you had in Age of Empires 3 on our new servers because we won''t allow a gamebrowser anymore. You have to use our new quicksearch where you will have no restrictons what so ever. You will never fail to connect again so if you can''t connect you can just wait in the quicksearch forever without even realizing that you have a connection problem. We realized that Iro and Ottomans weren''t even used in the tournament, So our programmers decided to make this underused civ stronger so they can train Spahi from their stable for only 100 food and instead of 4 kanye you get 6 kanye with Iro. In the new Age of Empires 3 HD 9 brandnew, from us designed maps will be included which you''ve never seen before. Arkansas, Baja California, Bengal, Cascade Range, High Plains, Hudson Bay, Indonesia, Manchuria and Tibet. If you buy the collectors edition you will even get an atztec guide for free how cool is that?!?
Now we have to talk about the price ofc. It was really hard to feature Cortana so she could do your tasks for you. We needed this new feature because it would have been just to hard for beginners which all played lol before or stopped playing lol for a while and came back to Age of Empires. Since you only have to micro one unit. This means that Cortana has to do all tasks for you so you only have to mirco your scout. Of course we added 2 abilities to your scout so there wouldn''t be a diffrence to lol anymore. Now the price for the normal edition will be only 60 dollars!!! But don''t even think about buying the normal edition you''ll need the collectores edition with the best atztec guide you can think of so you can easily smurf your way up to lvl 50. The collector''s edition will be only 120 dollars buy it now!! buy it now!!! If we reach 1000000 sold units we will upgrade Age of Empires 3 HD so it looks as great as Age of Empires online does.?

Stay tuned!!

(Disclaimer We won''t guarantee that the servers will stay up for more than one month. It''s all about the sales maybe we have to shut down the project like Age of Empires Online.)?

True. 10/10
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

mamapapaisop wrote:
bobabu wrote:We present you Age of Empires 3 HD. It will be released this summer. Since Age of Empires 3 is already in HD we just sell you the sell game. But you will get brandnew online severs because the old ones wont be featured anymore. Furthermore you can unluck stunning achievements. Like I called minuteman for the first time, I collected my first treasure or my settlers collected food for the first time and much more. With our new Windows 10 feature you can even use Cortana instead of using your old and filthy keyboard, tell her to build you units or tell her to attack your opponent. You wont have the old connection problem you had in Age of Empires 3 on our new servers because we wont allow a gamebrowser anymore. You have to use our new quicksearch where you will have no restrictons what so ever. You will never fail to connect again so if you cant connect you can just wait in the quicksearch forever without even realizing that you have a connection problem. We realized that Iro and Ottomans werent even used in the tournament, So our programmers decided to make this underused civ stronger so they can train Spahi from their stable for only 100 food and instead of 4 kanye you get 6 kanye with Iro. In the new Age of Empires 3 HD 9 brandnew, from us designed maps will be included which youve never seen before. Arkansas, Baja California, Bengal, Cascade Range, High Plains, Hudson Bay, Indonesia, Manchuria and Tibet. If you buy the collectors edition you will even get an atztec guide for free how cool is that?!
Now we have to talk about the price ofc. It was really hard to feature Cortana so she could do your tasks for you. We needed this new feature because it would have been just to hard for beginners which all played lol before or stopped playing lol for a while and came back to Age of Empires. Since you only have to micro one unit. This means that Cortana has to do all tasks for you so you only have to mirco your scout. Of course we added 2 abilities to your scout so there wouldnt be a diffrence to lol anymore. Now the price for the normal edition will be only 60 dollars!!! But dont even think about buying the normal edition youll need the collectores edition with the best atztec guide you can think of so you can easily smurf your way up to lvl 50. The collectors edition will be only 120 dollars buy it now!! buy it now!!! If we reach 1000000 sold units we will upgrade Age of Empires 3 HD so it looks as great as Age of Empires online does.

Stay tuned!!

(Disclaimer We wont guarantee that the servers will stay up for more than one month. Its all about the sales maybe we have to shut down the project like Age of Empires Online.)
True. 10/10
How many pages did you go through to find this thread?
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Post by mamapapaisop »

ivan wrote:
mamapapaisop wrote:True. 10/10

lol was commented by thebritish 23 hours ago tho. Lol
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Good news for people who have no life. They will be really happy. Right garja?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

ivan wrote:
mamapapaisop wrote:True. 10/10
I have read all the topics, so i was searching for something to read and i found this topic. :P
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Age of Empires 3 HD is coming out this summer!!!!!

Post by pecelot »

tfw it may actually be true :?
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

^_^
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

pecelot wrote:lol'd

same
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

My English was horrible :P . I corrected the most obvious mistakes. I didn't believe in an actual remake, but now here we are.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

When u realize its from 2015 ^^
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP