F*** RYZON!!!

We are free from the slacker/joker ryzon

F *** ryzon! What a bitch!
19%
Oh no Ryzon is gone what ever will we do without him ?
81%

Total votes: 54

No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Tbh I actually liked Ryz0n. Imho he was much better than Aloysius or the current staff.
No Flag sowemeetagain
Crossbow

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by sowemeetagain »

ivan wrote:Tbh I actually liked Ryz0n. Imho he was much better than Aloysius or the current staff.
I actually liked ryz0n as well

who''s the current staff now?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by momuuu »

Well when he started he actually tried to be involved with the community. He always came online after maintenance to talk with the commubity and he occasionally, if the evidence was overwhelming, banned cheaters. Also, he did help a lot with lost/stolen accounts and technological issues.

But after a while he kinda stopped caring a little bit more. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that he became more involved with aoe2samequality.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by gibson »

sowemeetagain wrote:
ivan wrote:Tbh I actually liked Ryz0n. Imho he was much better than Aloysius or the current staff.
I actually liked ryz0n as well

whos the current staff now?

i liked ryzon as well. Back on the old agecom forums he gave me some solid advice about swimming as he swam in college.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by aoefan4life »

I thought Ryzon was one of the top mods we've ever had. No need to flame him which is highly disrespectful.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Papist »

aoefan4life wrote:I thought Ryzon was one of the top mods we''ve ever had. No need to flame him which is highly disrespectful.
He was when he started, but for the last 3 years he has not been investing any time into AoE3. This wouldn''t be particularly notable (after all, AoE3 is an old game) if it had not been in his job description. But it was, and he failed to address technical grievances in a reasonable time and to discipline cheaters (both minor things like maphack and serious things like DDOS). I don''t know about the other titles he managed, but he just stopped caring about his obligations to AoE3 at some point.

What''s sad is that his complete incompetence toward the end had nothing to do with his loss of employment. He was laid off as part of a larger wave of cuts by Microsoft (they are trying to dismember departments that are not turning over enough of a profit)' his department (MSG) just happens to meet those criteria to the letter.

I have no sympathy for Ryz0n. He started slacking, and slackers are the first to go when it''s time to lay people off.

EDIT: I don''t understand all these people despairing over Ryz0n being fired. All he did was sit around and get paid.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by aoefan4life »

He also did the weekly maintenance and also got AOE3 up in a reasonable time I thought.
France benj89
Howdah

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by benj89 »

so a salary justifies 2h of weekly maintenance nowadays :dancing:
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Marco1698 »

aoefan4life wrote:I thought Ryzon was one of the top mods we''ve ever had. No need to flame him which is highly disrespectful.

+1
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Papist »

aoefan4life wrote:He also did the weekly maintenance and also got AOE3 up in a reasonable time I thought.
And that justifies a 6 digit salary? The average annual income of an associate producer at MS is $106k
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by MCJim »

ESO was down today. So who brought it up? Can't be Ryz0n.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by aoefan4life »

Ryzon was never interested in AOE3. MrMilo was very interested in the game and was a brigadier when he played and very active in the community. If we could get someone like MrMilo as an admin then that would be awesome.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Good ol Ivan »

aoefan4life wrote:Ryzon was never interested in AOE3. MrMilo was very interested in the game and was a brigadier when he played and very active in the community. If we could get someone like MrMilo as an admin then that would be awesome.
Who cares.
As part of microsoft''s staff you don''t have to be a brig and make BOs to show "interested in the community" (though that''s cool too) - as long as you ban cheaters and help out people with tech difficulties you are doing a good job as far as I care, and Ryz0n did an ok job imho. Well, I would rather have Ryz0n than Aloysius or the current people in charge...
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by cedarfarms »

Alright so this may be a wierd question but i always assumed ryzon and h20 were one in the same lol because on @rchaply twitter it says something about H20 and i know H20s name is ryan so is this accurate or am i off base lol?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Ryan Chaply, Ryan Mankle...
+You see his picture on his twitter while we all know how mankle looks like.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by EAGLEMUT »

cedarfarms wrote:Alright so this may be a wierd question but i always assumed ryzon and h20 were one in the same lol because on @rchaply twitter it says something about H20 and i know H20s name is ryan so is this accurate or am i off base lol?
Yea this confused me too, I initially thought he means "_H2O rest in peace" but apparently it''s just a coincidence that Ryzon has a similar alternative nickname. They''re obviously not the same person.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by cedarfarms »

@diarouga ive never seen what ryan mankle looks like lol but in the name it says H20 Rip which i thought meant something about how he doesnt use that account much anymore or something lol

@eaglemut yeah i mean for someone who doesnt know with his reference to h20 how could you not get confused lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by momuuu »

mcjim wrote:ESO was down today. So who brought it up? Can''t be Ryz0n.

I think other moderators have been doing it for a while actually. Ryz0n just kept his twitter updated because thats where the followers were.
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by oxaloacetate »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:.For a game where from a business perspective nothing needs to be done
Disagree, they sell 2k accounts per weeks= 8k accounts per months at 10$ (counting steam sales), thats 80 000$ per months, really worth if they only pay 1 guy for it.
How sure are we on those numbers though? They seem unreal.
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

oxaloacetate wrote:
diarouga wrote:Disagree, they sell 2k accounts per weeks= 8k accounts per months at 10$ (counting steam sales), thats 80 000$ per months, really worth if they only pay 1 guy for it.
How sure are we on those numbers though? They seem unreal.
http://www.agecommunity.com/_server_status_/
1710 this week and it isnt over+ it isnt steam sales.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by _venox_ »

drlegend wrote:Although he supports the gays and their efforts to undermine society
(facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm) (facepalm)
Who took a shit into your morning cereal?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag S_I_D
Musketeer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by S_I_D »

It'd be cool if ESO-C admins could get the properties/privileges for ESO since this is the biggest community that Aoe3 has had for a long time.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

neuron wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Finally this clown got fired.
+1

+2