GamingLevel

What do u think about the game level?Why dont we see new "pros"?

Lets just make random esoc posts where we look insane and never actually play the game.
8%
Eh,just gonna watch stream.Why should i bother to play when others can?
34%
There's no point to play the game,too much work to get good.
26%
Because u cant use cheats like moesbar.
32%

Total votes: 76

No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

GamingLevel

Post by Good ol Ivan »

einfein wrote:
h2o wrote:Been there done that needs to be an option.
Lol!

@op
Personally it comes down to player reactions to a win/loss. I play mostly team and its really discouraging when after a loss my team mates blame each other/me etc. Yet when there is a win everyone is perfectly happy. I find if Im around negative players I dont want to play more and improve. When Im around players who are just enjoying the matches and the back and forth action I become motivated to learn more and improve.
How about playing 1v1s lol.

I dont get fun playing as much as I got when I was bad. So I think when you reach really good rank you just have to play the best strategies copied from other pro and adapt them with your skill. You have to play so concentrated that of course miss you the fun. When you are playing at high lvl games you are just playing competitively and want the victory. You can get fun after the win or when you are playing but not as much fun as when you improvise
+1
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

GamingLevel

Post by momuuu »

einfein wrote:
h2o wrote:Been there done that needs to be an option.
Lol!

@OP
Personally it comes down to player reactions to a win/loss. I play mostly team and its really discouraging when after a loss my team mates blame each other/me etc. Yet when there is a win everyone is perfectly happy. I find if Im around negative players I dont want to play more and improve. When Im around players who are just enjoying the matches and the back and forth action I become motivated to learn more and improve.

the mental part is the biggest barrier to me. I can get so frustrated after a couple of losses in a row.
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

GamingLevel

Post by Einfein »

jerom wrote:
einfein wrote:Personally it comes down to player reactions to a win/loss. I play mostly team and its really discouraging when after a loss my team mates blame each other/me etc. Yet when there is a win everyone is perfectly happy. I find if Im around negative players I dont want to play more and improve. When Im around players who are just enjoying the matches and the back and forth action I become motivated to learn more and improve.
the mental part is the biggest barrier to me. I can get so frustrated after a couple of losses in a row.
I typically dont play more then a few games at a time. Several losses can definitely result in me going on tilt and playing worse. I try and relax, after all Im playing because its fun. I also (when I remember to) try and look over the map and the graphs after a game is over, win or lose. I try and figure out what I did well and where I need to improve. Dont get me wrong, Im not painstakingly looking over every detail thus driving myself crazy trying to get better. I just look over the game and try and pinpoint a couple main things that seem easy to improve/work on without requiring vast amounts of time.

Work smarter not harder. :D
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

GamingLevel

Post by momuuu »

einfein wrote:
jerom wrote:the mental part is the biggest barrier to me. I can get so frustrated after a couple of losses in a row.
I typically dont play more then a few games at a time. Several losses can definitely result in me going on tilt and playing worse. I try and relax, after all Im playing because its fun. I also (when I remember to) try and look over the map and the graphs after a game is over, win or lose. I try and figure out what I did well and where I need to improve. Dont get me wrong, Im not painstakingly looking over every detail thus driving myself crazy trying to get better. I just look over the game and try and pinpoint a couple main things that seem easy to improve/work on without requiring vast amounts of time.

whenever I realize the game is lost, I tend to stop controlling my units, watch my opponent kill my stuff and recollect myself. Calm myself down to prevent the frustration. This has been working pretty well for the frustration.

Other than that, Id go running if Im too frustrated, or but a boxing ball :p
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

GamingLevel

Post by rsy »

jerom wrote:
einfein wrote:I typically dont play more then a few games at a time. Several losses can definitely result in me going on tilt and playing worse. I try and relax, after all Im playing because its fun. I also (when I remember to) try and look over the map and the graphs after a game is over, win or lose. I try and figure out what I did well and where I need to improve. Dont get me wrong, Im not painstakingly looking over every detail thus driving myself crazy trying to get better. I just look over the game and try and pinpoint a couple main things that seem easy to improve/work on without requiring vast amounts of time.

whenever I realize the game is lost, I tend to stop controlling my units, watch my opponent kill my stuff and recollect myself. Calm myself down to prevent the frustration. This has been working pretty well for the frustration.

Other than that, Id go running if Im too frustrated, or but a boxing ball :p

hmm Ill try that next time