GamingLevel

What do u think about the game level?Why dont we see new "pros"?

Lets just make random esoc posts where we look insane and never actually play the game.
8%
Eh,just gonna watch stream.Why should i bother to play when others can?
34%
There's no point to play the game,too much work to get good.
26%
Because u cant use cheats like moesbar.
32%

Total votes: 76

No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

GamingLevel

Post by bpdscolony123 »

lol @Ovi12 i never give my acc to anyone,its just some noob rumours that came from jelaous rats,and you're just bad overall and get mad for no reason lol,maybe you and marco shud get some legit life instead of making 10 useless threads at day just cuz ure bored and want to discuss with people online since you have no social life at all :(,gl
Germany mrwonderful
Crossbow
ESO: _Sasuke_

GamingLevel

Post by mrwonderful »

honestly this is my first comment here and I apologize for bad English, but in my view lack good training partners, I see excellent players, but do not feel committed to trying to improve because there is a gap of knowledge and skills between players my level and the level of you. I'm an average player, and the vast majority of this forum is pro.
Germany mrwonderful
Crossbow
ESO: _Sasuke_

GamingLevel

Post by mrwonderful »

honestly when I refer our difference .... I mean the micro technics ......
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

GamingLevel

Post by Marco1698 »

bpdscolony123 wrote:lol @Ovi12 i never give my acc to anyone,its just some noob rumours that came from jelaous rats,and you''re just bad overall and get mad for no reason lol,maybe you and marco shud get some legit life instead of making 10 useless threads at day just cuz ure bored and want to discuss with people online since you have no social life at all :(,gl

Haha so funny
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

GamingLevel

Post by gibson »

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to be good at the game. I'm sure with my current knowledge of the game I could get up to pr 30 or so in a month or two and then up around pr 36 in another six months but I don't want to. It would take a lot more time then I want to dedicate to the game and suck the fun out of it. When I game, I don't want to commit 100% of my brains resources to the game. I want to be able to snapchat, talk on the phone etc while I'm playing. I do things while I play that I know are bad but allow me to have to multitask less. I gather berries If there isn't a hunt real close to my base so that I don't have to worry about being raided. I don't gather wood because it's annoying. As a result I get my market ups late and when I go fortress often waste a shipment on 1000w just for housing. I Don't usually raid and idle my army a lot because it's just less things I have to focus on and more relaxing. Oh yea and if I do hunt on hunts far from my base, I always send pioneers and keep my settlers in groups of 10+ so they can just fight off any raids.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

GamingLevel

Post by princeofkabul »

There's no point to play the game cause Garja is too good to be beaten. Why even try.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

GamingLevel

Post by bpdscolony123 »

princeofkabul wrote:There''s no point to play the game cause Garja is too good to be beaten. Why even try.
Great words from great man,respect!
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

GamingLevel

Post by samwise12 »

gibson wrote:I''m probably in the minority here, but I don''t want to be good at the game. I''m sure with my current knowledge of the game I could get up to pr 30 or so in a month or two and then up around pr 36 in another six months but I don''t want to. It would take a lot more time then I want to dedicate to the game and suck the fun out of it. When I game, I don''t want to commit 100% of my brains resources to the game. I want to be able to snapchat, talk on the phone etc while I''m playing. I do things while I play that I know are bad but allow me to have to multitask less. I gather berries If there isn''t a hunt real close to my base so that I don''t have to worry about being raided. I don''t gather wood because it''s annoying. As a result I get my market ups late and when I go fortress often waste a shipment on 1000w just for housing. I Don''t usually raid and idle my army a lot because it''s just less things I have to focus on and more relaxing. Oh yea and if I do hunt on hunts far from my base, I always send pioneers and keep my settlers in groups of 10+ so they can just fight off any raids.
gs is that you!?!?
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

GamingLevel

Post by SoldieR »

How about I want to play but eso is down
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

GamingLevel

Post by n0el »

iamsoldier wrote:How about I want to play but eso is down
+1
mad cuz bad
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

GamingLevel

Post by Jaeger »

bpdscolony123 wrote:lol @ovi12 i never give my acc to anyone,its just some noob rumours that came from jelaous rats,and you''re just bad overall and get mad for no reason lol,maybe you and marco shud get some legit life instead of making 10 useless threads at day just cuz ure bored and want to discuss with people online since you have no social life at all :(,gl
I post here a lot because I have to do a lot of work on the computer and now and then when i need break i take 1-2 mins and look here. Maybe you should find something more productive to do instead of just living a useless life and only trolling
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

GamingLevel

Post by momuuu »

Well, there's multiple aspects to it really...

1) I don't have enough time to play consistently enough to become really good. There's other things I enjoy aswell, like music, sports and other games, so I have never found myself looking to invest enough time in the game to become that good.
2) I don't have the mindset to become really good. Whenever I go tryhard mode, the only thing I really achieve is that I get frustrated and start playing worse. I'm content with my level of play way too easily, and get frustrated way too easily to consistently improve.
3) I'm not sure if I am talented enough. My mouse control is definitely below what's needed to become good, and my apm is meh aswell. There's not much room for improvement either, as I already use hotkeys for just about anything. Maybe I could become good, but I already don't have that much time.
4) I only play Dutch.

Gibson, you overestimate yourself.
Bpds, I'm not sure why you are here just to annoy people.
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

GamingLevel

Post by bpdscolony123 »

im not annoying anyone @Jerom,they're annoying me!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

GamingLevel

Post by yemshi »

You do
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

GamingLevel

Post by adderbrain5 »

blackstar wrote:I expect some honest answers here.

sorry.. I went with the last option
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

GamingLevel

Post by adderbrain5 »

Maybe becAuse the pro community's meta is so narrow and uninteresting to a lot of ppl. There is so much more to aoe3 than the metagame played by pros. Whoever said they could be much high rank but it would take the fun out of it I totally get that. Last ladder period I was not even caring about rank just challenging anyone I could and Iro BB them to get most supremacy wins gold medal and most Iroquois wins award and even though I succeeded and am happy I was so happy when it was over so that I could play the game for fun again

Oh yeA and I been playing this game since release and I've always been pretty good but yea there is just no motivation for me to get much better. I don't feel that drive to be the best and getting the medals I did sarltisfied my childhood dreams unfulfilled. Also there is no future in aie3 unfortunately no real competitive money and I got some very serious shit going on in my life. I enjoyed the game nonstop for one ladder period and got my medals but that's pretty much all I need to accomplish or really can even. With players like yourself and H2o it's hard to consider toppling the best. I'd need to invest in much better hardware too which I'm not willing to do.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

GamingLevel

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Agreed with adder and gibson, it's just not even worth the effort.
I don't think I would be able to easily get to PR 30 in some weeks just because though. Unless I stick only to ottos or something.
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

GamingLevel

Post by bpdscolony123 »

method wrote:
bpdscolony123 wrote:Great words from great man,respect!
Could you get your tongue any further up his arse? i think its time for blackstar or sompus arse to receive a thorough licking aswell.
who are u to quote me?some 2nd lt with big mouth like always..pff

youre lucky since i cant flame directly anymore else ill get permabanned,but if you want flame war add me on skype
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

GamingLevel

Post by princeofkabul »

no flamerino
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

GamingLevel

Post by samwise12 »

nibble
No Flag nazz121
Musketeer

GamingLevel

Post by nazz121 »

I'd like to get better, been playing for about half a year or so now.. Have reached major momentarily but have basically given up recently...

1. The game is so god dam inconsistent, sure luck in other rts's is to be had, but the inconsistencies in aoe3 are fixable and just out right stupid.
2. The effort and time you have to put in is just too hard and sometimes boring, like practicing treasuring is not my idea of fun.
3. I suck at build orders in this game, i don't know why i never struggled elsewhere, the builds are very set and vary a lot, hence screwing with me alot... :s
4. There are so many hidden aspects to the game, such as the hotkeys, i never knew control + double click would select units of similar type, or alt + highlight selects millitary till like months and months into playing. (This is apart of lots of game, but this just has so many :S).
No Flag nazz121
Musketeer

GamingLevel

Post by nazz121 »

double post.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

GamingLevel

Post by mongobillione »

What the heck u wanna reach with this gay powt? People play aoe3 (i hope so) for dun not to be on a mechanic like urs which is comparable to a robot. Seriously i think the community is just not bgig enough to have like 100 top players..
Lucky we still have fard and kabul lets hope they rule the floor up