Daut_

You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

Hello guys, have you never heard about Daut_? I think he's an old pro and i read he was the number one for a certain period. He played vanilla and twc and i saw this name also on Aoe2 and RON. I have got one rec of him vs flooky on twc where on the description flooky said daut_ has got an awesome micro
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Daut_

Post by KINGofOsmane »

cool tell me more
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

kingofosmane wrote:cool tell me more
no
No Flag matuiss2
Musketeer

Daut_

Post by matuiss2 »

Daut_ is playing aoe 2, he is one of the best players there.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Daut_

Post by Papist »

As mentioned, Daut_ is still active, albeit not on AoE3. He is an AoC player, and continues to participate in tournaments on a regular basis. If I am not mistaken, he is a member of the Tyrant clan, a highly prestigious AoE2 group.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

I dislike him,he is serbian

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

bpdscolony123 wrote:I dislike him,he is serbian

well there''s not a person you like really. You just hate the world
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Daut_

Post by lordraphael »

Are u going to make a topic about every player who used to be good ? In that case u got a long list to cover....
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

lordraphael wrote:Are u going to make a topic about every player who used to be good ? In that case u got a long list to cover....

sorry probably this will be the last.. do you know this player?
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

marco1698 wrote:
bpdscolony123 wrote:I dislike him,he is serbian
well theres not a person you like really. You just hate the world
no,i like everyone in this world except serbs,lazy to explain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbNdMnSpZ30

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

bpdscolony123 wrote:
marco1698 wrote: well theres not a person you like really. You just hate the world

lol
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Daut_

Post by macacoalbino »

bpdscolony123 wrote:
marco1698 wrote: well theres not a person you like really. You just hate the world

Very didactic. It seems like everyone in the region just hate serbians. No wonder why...

No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Daut_

Post by Good ol Ivan »

bpdscolony123 wrote:

But you are the same fucking people.
Croats are just buttpained Serbs with a slightly different dialect.
Reminds me of Ukrainians.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Daut_

Post by mnogud »

u only say u have recos but u never post them.... like wtf
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

Lol ivan,typical russian
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Daut_

Post by Good ol Ivan »

bpdscolony123 wrote:Lol ivan,typical russian
I kind of understand that village mindset/superiority complex of yours, but you know you are taking it too far when you genuinely dislike people only because they were born in the other side of the river. That kind of mentality is exactly why Yugoslavia broke down in the first place.

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

mnogud wrote:u only say u have recos but u never post them.... like wtf

exactly. You can download almost of the recs from rts-sanctuary.com
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Daut_

Post by mnogud »

marco1698 wrote:
mnogud wrote:u only say u have recos but u never post them.... like wtf
exactly. You can download almost of the recs from rts-sanctuary.com
well the point of this community is to have everything aoe3 related at one place so sharing recs or giving links will help :)
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

ivan wrote:
bpdscolony123 wrote:Lol ivan,typical russian
I kind of understand that village mindset/superiority complex of yours, but you know you are taking it too far when you genuinely dislike people only because they were born in the other side of the river. That kind of mentality is exactly why Yugoslavia broke down in the first place.
yugoslavia broke cause of serbian "Great Serbia" plan,they were planning it since 1980s,their president
was radical serb(chetnik) and he messed it all up and today theyre acting like a victim of that war and they started it.
not to mention what they did in croat city vukovar or in "Srebrenica",bosnian place,they murdered more than 8000 muslim men and kids
and whole world knows about that,but yea theyre still talking opposite and keep lying and behave like a fucking victim of all of it.
Thats why this nation needs to be exterminared completely,proud of my croat brothers from ww2 who killed more than million of them in concentration camps.Cheers

User was banned for this post
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Daut_

Post by Good ol Ivan »

bpdscolony123 wrote:
ivan wrote:I kind of understand that village mindset/superiority complex of yours, but you know you are taking it too far when you genuinely dislike people only because they were born in the other side of the river. That kind of mentality is exactly why Yugoslavia broke down in the first place.
yugoslavia broke cause of serbian "Great Serbia" plan,they were planning it since 1980s,their president
was radical serb(chetnik) and he messed it all up and today theyre acting like a victim of that war and they started it.
not to mention what they did in croat city vukovar or in "Srebrenica",bosnian place,they murdered more than 8000 muslim men and kids
and whole world knows about that,but yea theyre still talking opposite and keep lying and behave like a fucking victim of all of it.
Thats why this nation needs to be exterminared completely,proud of my croat brothers from ww2 who killed more than million of them in concentration camps.Cheers
Yugoslavia was killed by slovenian, serb, and croatian nationalism.
You are no better than the chetniks yourself, usta?e.
Im not sure whether you are trolling or genuinely fucked in the head - how can can condone croats senselessly murdering serbs, jews, and other peoples - while condemning serbs for doing the same on a smaller scale a few decades later?
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

ivan wrote:
bpdscolony123 wrote:yugoslavia broke cause of serbian "Great Serbia" plan,they were planning it since 1980s,their president
Yugoslavia was killed by slovenian, serb, and croatian nationalism.
All we wanted was independence,we didnt want to be part of yugoslavia anymore cause it was shit country
and our independence was a good "excuse" for serbs to pull the trigger
they were playing videos of ustashi killing and torturing serbs in concentration camps etc just for propaganda
to make serb stand up and fight basically,they wanted their "Great serbia" but they got shit,since im too lazy to discuss abt this
BBC made a nice 4hr video which explains whole thing so take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oODjsdLoSYo
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Daut_

Post by Good ol Ivan »

bpdscolony123 wrote:
ivan wrote:Yugoslavia was killed by slovenian, serb, and croatian nationalism.
All we wanted was independence,we didnt want to be part of yugoslavia anymore cause it was shit country
they were playing videos of ustashi killing and torturing serbs in concentration camps etc just for propaganda
to make serb stand up and fight basically,they wanted their "Great serbia" but they got shit,since im too lazy to discuss abt this

I would tell you to watch "the weight of chains", but I wont even bother since you will probably think thats serbian propaganda or something so whatever.
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

ivan wrote:
bpdscolony123 wrote:All we wanted was independence,we didnt want to be part of yugoslavia anymore cause it was shit country

I would tell you to watch "the weight of chains", but I wont even bother since you will probably think thats serbian propaganda or something so whatever.

As I said,serbs are basically mix of a turk and a gipsy,they dont have history
Their name came from "Servia",which means servants,but ok since ure russian i suppose,you will support
your brothers no matter what I say :)
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Daut_

Post by Good ol Ivan »

bpdscolony123 wrote:
ivan wrote:I would tell you to watch "the weight of chains", but I wont even bother since you will probably think thats serbian propaganda or something so whatever.

As I said,serbs are basically mix of a turk and a gipsy,they dont have history
Their name came from "Servia",which means servants,but ok since ure russian i suppose,you will support
Right, and croatians are Iranians/Sarmatians/Aryans (itd be foolish to suggest they are slavs like Serbs) with a noble and proud history of being enslaved by the Hungarians, Austrians and Turks.
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

ivan wrote:
bpdscolony123 wrote:As I said,serbs are basically mix of a turk and a gipsy,they dont have history
Right, and croatians are Iranians/Sarmatians/Aryans (itd be foolish to suggest they are slavs like Serbs) with a noble and proud history of being enslaved by the Hungarians, Austrians and Turks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Croatia
1.Croatians demolished ottomans,ottomans never broke thru croatia
2.Austrians were our allies,nothing else
3.Hungarians are also nothing else but allies