ESO: ivanelterrible

Daut_

Post by Good ol Ivan »

sure thing, my Iranian friend :D
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

mnogud wrote:
marco1698 wrote: exactly. You can download almost of the recs from rts-sanctuary.com
well the point of this community is to have everything aoe3 related at one place so sharing recs or giving links will help :)

I dont care I spent a lot of my time to find those recs so I wouldnt post here just you could searching on Google
No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Daut_

Post by bpdscolony123 »

ivan wrote:sure thing, my Iranian friend :D
yeah sure,drunk russian
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Daut_

Post by edeholland »

marco1698 wrote:
mnogud wrote:well the point of this community is to have everything aoe3 related at one place so sharing recs or giving links will help :)
I dont care I spent a lot of my time to find those recs so I wouldnt post here just you could searching on Google

As OP you should care about that.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Daut_

Post by mnogud »

marco1698 wrote:
mnogud wrote:well the point of this community is to have everything aoe3 related at one place so sharing recs or giving links will help :)
thats like the saddest piece of shit lol....ur as shit as ur posts lol
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Daut_

Post by bart331 »

I like how this useless topic turned out ! Ty guys for making the best out of marco his shit
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Daut_

Post by pecelot »

Haha lol this guy is mental
go search you noobs, I'm not the one that will do that for you, even though I mentioned them recs so many times

btw. yeah, Daut is in the TyRanT clan, they are one of the best out there in AoC. He was in the winning team - [TyRanT] Legends - in the biggest AoC tournament ever with a 120k$ prize pool - War is Coming. Tbh I didn't expect him to play AoE3 as well, would be nice to hear some feedback from him or something, but I don't think he really cares that much after so many years.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Daut_

Post by Marco1698 »

mnogud wrote:
marco1698 wrote: I dont care I spent a lot of my time to find those recs so I wouldnt post here just you could searching on Google
thats like the saddest piece of shit lol....ur as shit as ur posts lol
You merit to be banned for your offence, but since the staff doesnt care about this, you will dont
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Daut_

Post by edeholland »

marco1698 wrote:
mnogud wrote:thats like the saddest piece of shit lol....ur as shit as ur posts lol
You merit to be banned for your offence, but since the staff doesnt care about this, you will dont
You can use the "report post" function if you want direct attention to a post you think a user should be banned for.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Daut_

Post by Papist »

bpdscolony123 wrote:
ivan wrote:Right, and croatians are Iranians/Sarmatians/Aryans (itd be foolish to suggest they are slavs like Serbs) with a noble and proud history of being enslaved by the Hungarians, Austrians and Turks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Croatia
1.Croatians demolished ottomans,ottomans never broke thru croatia
2.Austrians were our allies,nothing else
3.Hungarians are also nothing else but allies
Then why has Croatia never appeared as an independent nation until the last 30 years? Croatia has a history of being stomped on by nations more powerful than them. And for the record, Serbs and Croats are part of the same ethnic group - the Slavs.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Daut_

Post by pecelot »

papist wrote:And for the record, Serbs and Croats are part of the same ethnic group - the Slavs.

No, it doesn''t work that way. The Poles and the Russians are also slavs, but they differ in every single aspect I guess. There''s a lot more going on when it comes to relationships between particular states, mainly history, as bpds tried to prove, but also economics (people in the UK tend to blame Poles for high unemployment because a lot of my fellow countrymen moved to Great Britain), territories (Ukrainian issue, conflict with Russia) and so on.

It seems that netiquette isn''t obeyed here too much since many off topic posts are tolerated, but seriously Marco you are the only person here to report, your post are so shit that I have no words for that. It is shame that I can''t post reply to each of your dumbass post because I would do an offtop as well, it is shame as well that I guess everyone has had that period in life when posting on a forum and having a big number of threads were the biggest issues. But please, stop. Stop agreeing to every single post, no one cares. For me it is not valuable activity, it''s spamming.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Daut_

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

hey guys hey hey guys guys guys im pr26 again
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Daut_

Post by Goodspeed »

Guys come on, are you even trying to stay on topic?
Feel free to start a new thread.