Iroquous speciality

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Iroquous speciality

Post by momuuu »

don't ashi have 3.5 and 4.5 with the card? or 2.5 and 4.5 with the card and the pavillion upgrade? Idk really.

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Ashigaru_Musketeer
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Iroquous speciality

Post by lemmings121 »

adderbrain5 wrote:CLonial militia, age with tower tuetonic town center partial wall build in TC range etc

really? CM + teutonic tc + tower + wall?
2 cards +300w in tower/wall seems like a reasonable way to start any game... just to be safe!

But I''m sorry, we should respect the iro gold medalist, you should know this stuff better then anyone.

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
Usually I hate any flaming against people just because they are new to the game or bad players... but this gold medalist dude just asks for it, i cant resist.[/spoiler]
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Iroquous speciality

Post by lemmings121 »

jerom wrote:don''t ashi have 3.5 and 4.5 with the card? or 2.5 and 4.5 with the card and the pavillion upgrade? Idk really.

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Ashigaru_Musketeer
pretty sure is 3.5, and 4.5 with the fortress age card.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Iroquous speciality

Post by deleted_user0 »

Btw has the ftj issue on eso been fixed or is it still unstable?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Iroquous speciality

Post by zoom »

I don't know any heavy infantry unit with a cavalry multiplier of 4 other than the War Club. There's definitely no such Musketeer-type unit. Tomahawks have 3, Janissaries 2, and Ashigaru Musketeers 3.5.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Iroquous speciality

Post by Durokan »

zoom wrote:I don''t know any heavy infantry unit with a cavalry multiplier of 4 other than the War Club. There''s definitely no such Musketeer-type unit. Tomahawks have 3, Janissaries 2, and Ashigaru Musketeers 3.5.
There is a card for the japanese called close combat. It adds 15% HP and 1.0 Damage multiplier vs cavalry in hand attack to ashigaru. It is after ashigaru combat in the tree.
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

bramboy wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:They dont have any good anticav later on
What? Industrial tomahawks with both colonial upgrades are one of the best anticav in the game.

I love ppl who consider slow infantry anticav SMH
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

ovi12 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:A usual I disagree with everything everyone said about iroqois. Lets start with tomohawk. I actually prefer them to musket as they are much better vs cav. Costing wood instead of gold means you can save your mines for aging and other stuff. Also there are generally trees close to TC so you dont worry about mines getting raided.
Yea Iroqois gets a free TP... When there is a trade route. Treasure collection suffers though due to that. As for the free building I almost always make a house. 100 wood yippee( for them 125). Their starting crates arent great and by the way they only start with 5vils. They dont have any good anticav later on and their Eco can be hard to manage. Like you said they are complicated. In my opinion they are op because of their rush, but thats easily countered if you take the necessary precautions . CLonial militia, age with tower tuetonic town center partial wall build in TC range etc. if he goes all in hes fucked after his rush fails. Iroquois politicians are good but not amazing. They suck on water, and dont have the sioux extra wood card which they really should for all their wood units. Their gold gathering is worst in the game other than sioux and wood gathering is just standard despite dependence on it more than any civ but India
Want to play :D? Me iro and you any other civ with colonial militia, teotunic TC, w/e

sure man any time
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

durokan wrote:
ovi12 wrote:I think thats only the tomahawk that you get from treasure, having this for normal tomahawks woud be insane, its like goons in age 2 for iro
yeah, maybe. Ill test it when i get home tomorrow. Expect results then. Ill find which tomahawks do that if it isnt iro.

no they definitely dont get that. More over legendaryizing a civ so everyone can hate. Anyway I figure everyone knows this but il be the one tk say it. The treasure tomahawk does melee damage at range. Thats why he does more damage to cav like Huss which resist range. I dont think the
Multiplier is different but t
Could
Be
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

durokan wrote:
zoom wrote:I dont know any heavy infantry unit with a cavalry multiplier of 4 other than the War Club. Theres definitely no such Musketeer-type unit. Tomahawks have 3, Janissaries 2, and Ashigaru Musketeers 3.5.
There is a card for the japanese called close combat. It adds 15% HP and 1.0 Damage multiplier vs cavalry in hand attack to ashigaru. It is after ashigaru combat in the tree.

FU ashi are way better anticav than anything Iroquois has with their speed and ridiculous attack. Id take them over MR any day
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

zoom wrote:I don''t know any heavy infantry unit with a cavalry multiplier of 4 other than the War Club. There''s definitely no such Musketeer-type unit. Tomahawks have 3, Janissaries 2, and Ashigaru Musketeers 3.5.

im pretty sure pikemen or Pumas get 5
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Iroquous speciality

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

adderbrain5 wrote:
zoom wrote:I dont know any heavy infantry unit with a cavalry multiplier of 4 other than the War Club. Theres definitely no such Musketeer-type unit. Tomahawks have 3, Janissaries 2, and Ashigaru Musketeers 3.5.
You know you can quote multiple posts, right?

Select post >' Quote 2nd post >' Youve quoted two posts.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Want to play :D? Me iro and you any other civ with colonial militia, teotunic TC, w/e
sure man any time

adderbrain5 wrote:
durokan wrote: yeah, maybe. Ill test it when i get home tomorrow. Expect results then. Ill find which tomahawks do that if it isnt iro.
no they definitely dont get that. More over legendaryizing a civ so everyone can hate. Anyway I figure everyone knows this but il be the one tk say it. The treasure tomahawk does melee damage at range. Thats why he does more damage to cav like Huss which resist range. I dont think the
Multiplier is different but t
Could
Be

adderbrain5 wrote:
durokan wrote:There is a card for the japanese called close combat. It adds 15% HP and 1.0 Damage multiplier vs cavalry in hand attack to ashigaru. It is after ashigaru combat in the tree.
FU ashi are way better anticav than anything Iroquois has with their speed and ridiculous attack. Id take them over MR any day

adderbrain5 wrote:

bramboy wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:im pretty sure pikemen or Pumas get 5
You know you can quote multiple posts, right?

Select post > Quote 2nd post > Youve quoted two posts.

i was wondering how if it was possible thanks
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

hazza54321 wrote:musket riders are very good too

zoom wrote:
They are yeah. Without any scaling, theyre a fair bit better than Dragoons even, surprisingly enough...

wtf??? Musket riders eat dick. They are much harder in the Iroquois economy than goons are on any euro civ, and even though they resist melee rather than range like dragons, 5vs5 they still lose harder to hussar than Dragons do( without kiting). Plus their animation is longer so they suck at kiting . They are somehow worse than goons vs Marlee cav and so are obviously way worse vs anything else youight decide to fight like musks. Plus they require a building that as Iroquois is somehow annoying to even make
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Iroquous speciality

Post by zoom »

durokan wrote:
Thanks. I had no kloo.

I fail to see how this goes against anything Ive said as well.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Iroquous speciality

Post by zoom »

adderbrain5 wrote:
zoom wrote:They are yeah. Without any scaling, theyre a fair bit better than Dragoons even, surprisingly enough...
wtf??? Musket riders eat dick. They are much harder in the Iroquois economy than goons are on any euro civ, and even though they resist melee rather than range like dragons, 5vs5 they still lose harder to hussar than Dragons do( without kiting). Plus their animation is longer so they suck at kiting . They are somehow worse than goons vs Marlee cav and so are obviously way worse vs anything else youight decide to fight like musks. Plus they require a building that as Iroquois is somehow annoying to even make
Do Musket Riders have a different animation than Dragoons? Also, Musket Riders have the exact same resistance as Dragoons.

My post relates only to statistics per cost, in which regard Musket Riders are simply better than Dragoons. They are less population efficient though, and dont scale much at all.

You dont even seem to understand that Musket Riders are quite a bit cheaper than Dragoons...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Iroquous speciality

Post by zoom »

adderbrain5 wrote:
They both do. So what?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Iroquous speciality

Post by adderbrain5 »

zoom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: wtf??? Musket riders eat dick. They are much harder in the Iroquois economy than goons are on any euro civ, and even though they resist melee rather than range like dragons, 5vs5 they still lose harder to hussar than Dragons do( without kiting). Plus their animation is longer so they suck at kiting . They are somehow worse than goons vs Marlee cav and so are obviously way worse vs anything else youight decide to fight like musks. Plus they require a building that as Iroquois is somehow annoying to even make
Do Musket Riders have a different animation than Dragoons? Also, Musket Riders have the exact same resistance as Dragoons.

My post relates only to statistics per cost, in which regard Musket Riders are simply better than Dragoons. They are less population efficient though, and dont scale much at all.

You dont even seem to understand that Musket Riders are quite a bit cheaper than Dragoons...

zoom no offense when I say this but I finally understand what everyone says about you being backwards in all of your posts. Am I wrong that musket rider resist Melee? I admit I could be I use them so little. They arent that much cheaper. 30 resources even less considerin vil seconds..in fact I bet an Iroquois economy gathers enough for a musket rider slower than a European one makes enough for goons. Dont forget Iroquois has no amalgamation tech and I dont have decks space for silversmith and they cost even more gold than goons. No fast cav card and no cavalry combat... Whe you calculate statistic cost etc consider how shitty Iroquois coin gathering is. How does no one see that. MAybe no one plays iroqois
Germany PhalluS
Musketeer
ESO: PhalluS, rusH (DE)

Iroquous speciality

Post by PhalluS »

have played iro after twc rolled out, and they was more op then the current balancing. you could build your warhut with start travois in age 1, prowler was a little bit stronger and the unnerved great house card was very good tu use for a defense strat. iro still very strong, not unbeatable, but difficult to play against them.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Iroquous speciality

Post by Hazza54321 »

you do realise iro have cav ups in age 3, and games vs iro dont tend to last that long anyway
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Iroquous speciality

Post by princeofkabul »

Mortal scrubs, just believe what our GOLD medalist iro semi-god has to say.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Iroquous speciality

Post by zoom »

adderbrain5 wrote:
zoom wrote:Do Musket Riders have a different animation than Dragoons? Also, Musket Riders have the exact same resistance as Dragoons.

zoom no offense when I say this but I finally understand what everyone says about you being backwards in all of your posts. Am I wrong that musket rider resist Melee? I admit I could be I use them so little. They arent that much cheaper. 30 resources even less considerin vil seconds..in fact I bet an Iroquois economy gathers enough for a musket rider slower than a European one makes enough for goons. Dont forget Iroquois has no amalgamation tech and I dont have decks space for silversmith and they cost even more gold than goons. No fast cav card and no cavalry combat... Whe you calculate statistic cost etc consider how shitty Iroquois coin gathering is. How does no one see that. MAybe no one plays iroqois
Ok. No offense taken. Yes you are wrong about that. I never talked about different civilizations respective economies' I talked about Musket Riders being cheaper than Dragoons and having better base statistics per cost. I didnt forget anything.
Germany PhalluS
Musketeer
ESO: PhalluS, rusH (DE)

Iroquous speciality

Post by PhalluS »

princeofkabul wrote:Mortal scrubs, just believe what our GOLD medalist iro semi-god has to say.
no gold, platin :D
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Iroquous speciality

Post by Jaeger »

adderbrain5 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Want to play :D? Me iro and you any other civ with colonial militia, teotunic TC, w/e
sure man any time
Whats your name on eso?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego