Clan: WPact

Re: 1800 online wtf

Post by EAGLEMUT »

lordraphael wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
umeu wrote:Haha ye. Now it barely goes over 1000
Show hidden quotes

:hmm:

2000 noobs. Also why you even bring it up everyone knows that theres like 800 people online on average.

I'm bringing it up to prevent misinformation from spreading further.
800 people online on average and "these days theres at most 800 on" is a pretty major difference.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

How many people actually play games out of that 2000 though. Most games are played under rank 15 or so (you see many 2v2 noobs games there) and everything else is kinda sparse.
According to steam, there's like 4000 peak population. This means that a portion of the players play campaign/gameranger exclusively.
http://steamcharts.com/app/105450
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
umeu wrote:Haha ye. Now it barely goes over 1000
EAGLEMUT wrote:
noissance wrote:Sadly, if i get the chance to log on to eso these days theres at most 800 on... where is everyone???

Peak population of last month was 2000. :hmm:

:hmm:

There is a difference between a one time peak, and your daily average. How often has the eso population reached 2k last month? Peak used to be 2.5-3k. When ede made that post, the average was already more like 1.5. The average now is like 1k.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

Post by EAGLEMUT »

umeu wrote:There is a difference between a one time peak, and your daily average. How often has the eso population reached 2k last month? Peak used to be 2.5-3k. When ede made that post, the average was already more like 1.5. The average now is like 1k.

Yes, there is a difference, and this thread was all about peaks so I have shared the peak at a current time for people to compare.
The eso population reached 2k last month exactly once, that's why it's a peak..
If you want pure averages, the average for the month when ede made this post in 2015 was 663. The average for this month now is 726 so far.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

my post wasn't about peaks. and neither was the post of the guy you quoted.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

umeu wrote:my post wasn't about peaks. and neither was the post of the guy you quoted.

Are you trying to tell me "at most 800 on" is not talking about a peak? :?
Seeing as literally all previous posts in this thread were talking about peak observed population, yours definitely seems to be talking about peak as well, referring to "it". Anyway, I have already shared both the peak and the pure average numbers since you brought it up, so I don't see the issue.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

well i wasn't talking about peak population. and noissance wording may have been a bit confusing, but seeing as he's saying: whenever he logs on, there is at most 800. He never said there aren't more people online at different times. same for papists post. seeing as how you would log on several times a month, it does give an indication of what the average count would be, rather than the peak. but whatever.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
umeu wrote:There is a difference between a one time peak, and your daily average. How often has the eso population reached 2k last month? Peak used to be 2.5-3k. When ede made that post, the average was already more like 1.5. The average now is like 1k.

Yes, there is a difference, and this thread was all about peaks so I have shared the peak at a current time for people to compare.
If you want pure averages, the average for the month when ede made this post in 2015 was 663. The average for this month now is 726 so far.

what those stats dont measure is the average pr rating of those who are online and that has gone down you cant deny that. These days you can be lucky if the highest hosted game is from a captain, sometimes its only 1 or 2 lt.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

lordraphael wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:

what those stats dont measure is the average pr rating of those who are online and that has gone down you cant deny that. These days you can be lucky if the highest hosted game is from a captain, sometimes its only 1 or 2 lt.

Not sure about that, certainly possible. We don't have historical data on the PR of logged-in players, so I cannot confirm nor deny it.
Perhaps in the future we could be able to dig up some numbers on this from ESOC ladder data.