Saturday smackdown

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Saturday smackdown

Post by deleted_user0 »

Omfg!?! What did i just watch? Rofl that was probably the most insane game i have seen on smack lol. I think we just reached a new height haha

Also bobabu broke all smackdown civ picking rules loland zuta didnt care XD
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Saturday smackdown

Post by edeholland »

Which one of the 4 was the most insane according to you? :p
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Saturday smackdown

Post by deleted_user0 »

Obv the first haha though they were all crazy kinda

haha, optimus showing us the gs meta 3 games in a row, make as many tps as u can, roll over and dieXD

Also whats up with zuta saying caveat like a hundred times??? Did he learn a new word and just randomly used it every time he could lol
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Saturday smackdown

Post by bobabu »

umeu wrote:Omfg!?! What did i just watch? Rofl that was probably the most insane game i have seen on smack lol. I think we just reached a new height haha

Also bobabu broke all smackdown civ picking rules loland zuta didnt care XD
Which rule did I broke ?
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Saturday smackdown

Post by drumal »

link?
No Flag CruOzer
Musketeer

Saturday smackdown

Post by CruOzer »

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Saturday smackdown

Post by momuuu »

Attack now!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Saturday smackdown

Post by pecelot »

umeu wrote:Also whats up with zuta saying caveat like a hundred times??? Did he learn a new word and just randomly used it every time he could lol

He''s been saying this since 1990.

and yeah Sam again MOTM at his mike, someone in the chat wrote that you never really know what he''s on when he isn''t speaking: a moment of thinking and analysing or just a cup of tea break? Kappa
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Saturday smackdown

Post by drumal »

:D vills masacre!

question: why is tp so important for civ like german and otto? I mean every civ with tp up has advantage no?
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Saturday smackdown

Post by britishmusketeer »

drumal wrote::D vills masacre!

question: why is tp so important for civ like german and otto? I mean every civ with tp up has advantage no?
It is important for Germans because their shipments are worth more than those of other civs ( 900res age 2 shipments and 1450 res age 3 shipments). It is important for otto because they can get it at the start of the game without having to chop any wood and their economy is not that good so they rely on their early shipment spam to win games.
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Saturday smackdown

Post by drumal »

Thx! learning every single game
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Saturday smackdown

Post by Einfein »

I loved the first game of this smackdown series. I'm still not entirely certain what I was watching, but it was very amusing. That said the rest of the games were not my cup of tea. Also, does smackdown have rules regarding civs? I was under the impression that other then a formalized map pool there were no rules regarding civ choice. Did this change?
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Saturday smackdown

Post by pecelot »

AFAIK you cannot play a certain civ again after you won with that civ. Example:
Game 1:
P1 - France - win
P2 - Germany - lost

Game 2:
P1 - cannot play France - he picks Spain - lost
P2 - Germany - win

Game 3:
P1 - cannot play France, can pick Spain - Portugal
P2 - cannot play Germany - Russia

etc.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Saturday smackdown

Post by adderbrain5 »

That was stupid on iriowois part . If u want to see what he should have done check out this BO I just wrote for Siberia

Boss Iroquois FF

Works best on Siberia, would probably work on Texas and any map actually. Somewhat treasure dependent. Makes use of a card called national unity that makes all those 1000 gold support cards cost only 250. So you will want 3 Vila, 600 gold, national unity and all national support cArds except maybe the aenna canoe if not on water. It's still good though. Old ways is nice too for cheap BB spam at industrial.all the other cards are up to you. I'd put some Eco cards in and 6 tomo 7 aenna 4kanya in case of emergency or u want to do a semi. 5 vils also.

Send travois to scout and build house. Send chief to convert and collect then to TP. If extra 100 wood build a firepit(XP till 3 Vila then fertility) while building TP scout for gold treasures with pet. If you find a big one start creeping it. Age up with resource crates and 16-18 vils. Keep all Vila on hunts and herd in transition. Ship 600 coin first, que a vil or two and send travois forward. Click build WH hopefully somewhere to the side of his base where he won't notice or react before you finish age up. Click up while the hut is building, set shipment to WH when built . Transition Vila To mostly wood coin for tomo upgrade, houses and 250 coin shipments. Arriving in fortress you should have almost two shipments ready. ship national unity first. From there Pump out OP 250 coin shipments 'first 10 prowler for the extra two WH at your FB making 4 Xd, once you out mass him like a boss put all vil on war dance and crush gg. Note :upfrade Hawks a sap , make some prowlers and hit a few BB for some extra anticAv for r prowler ram mantlet army if necessary. The 14 Tomohawk is a good shipment right after the prowlers. Also I'd consider using the 5 cuir thoigh the 9 Kanye is just as good. I wouldn't use renegade Dutch because for half the res 14 tomo and 400 wood is much better. Don't forget to send a vil to FB and collect when u ship that. Enjoy!