Best treaty civ.

Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

Best treaty civ.

Post by fingolfin »

Which is the best treaty civ in 40 min and why.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Best treaty civ.

Post by pecelot »

Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

Best treaty civ.

Post by fingolfin »

ok thanks ii wasnt aware of that thread
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Best treaty civ.

Post by edeholland »

French
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Best treaty civ.

Post by momuuu »

French is the perfect treaty civ. I dont know anything that french is missing. Best units (gendarme, voltiguer, good cannons etc), 120 military pop with 100 vill eco, great econimical cards, fur trade. Theyre just perfect.
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Best treaty civ.

Post by glorious_ »

french or german
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Best treaty civ.

Post by MCJim »

Lol how would Sioux do in treaty, no walls OP :p
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Best treaty civ.

Post by Cometk »

you have your teammates do everything for you lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Best treaty civ.

Post by momuuu »

Theres not much 1v1 treaty so you always have a teammate walling I suppose.

Otherwise theyre unplayable I think, though you can kinda wall with corrals.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Best treaty civ.

Post by pecelot »

jerom wrote:though you can kinda wall with corrals
That''s really the only option but as Sioux you want to use firepit in other purposes as your main strenght is dog soldier box or fighting under your teepees.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Best treaty civ.

Post by adderbrain5 »

Yea Sioux can win treaties even 1v1. The thing is you may attack their base but Sioux is right there surfing through walls with axe or dogs... What Sioux does is cow boom, fire pit boom and start spawning dogs at 20 minutes. At 199 pop ship nakota support (. 4 dogs and increase do speed ) and then hit BB that will give you at least 40-45 dogs. Make sure u have a RR made for the box before maxing pop. And yea you just wall with bldgs/ tepee it's no problem. Few people could handle a FU do box TBH. People make fun of players that get owned by boxes but dog soldiers might be one of the fastest cavs in the game with the chief. I'd consider not making a box btw because RR actually slow them down. Even H20 micro couldn't stop a dog box because they are tanky AF. The only unit that can really stop them is hatamoto. Skull knights are too slow and dops aren't strong enough. Ranged cav chases and shoots all day but the dogs don't die. Basically a well led dog box wins you the game. From there you just
Mop up with axe riders. By the way you should get spies. Even with a shyit Eco it's worth it
Because dog box spies is truly unbeatable. And they will be chasing your box so long you will have more gold for ax or wakina in no time.

How you actually beat Sioux dog box over pop btw is assault his base with straight anticav preferably halbred dragoon. You should be there waiting right as treaty ends. Basically don't let Sioux make the first move. He has to waste his dogs on defending his base or risk losing his fire pit and probably the game. Still.,,, he might get through walls in time to rek ur Eco. What you can do is make a compartmented base as Sioux, with garrison points TC WH separating compartment. If they break through one, you move
All Vila go the next and rebuild pit there. You can be in his base with dogs this whole time. He thinks he has u cuz ur pit is fgone but u just make another one Ina nother corral walked part of ur base. Meanwhile he's losing houses and plantations left and right .Remember Sioux are nomads that's their strength they can base trade and win

But to answer ur question its FRENCH and no one can really deny it