Veni's Farewell

No Flag r4go
Howdah

Veni's Farewell

Post by r4go »

Now team games will be whitout their lovely mummy gl hf veni, i can remeber when you was a cap and played whit simo84.
wish you the best
gg dude
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Veni's Farewell

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

thanks everyone for these nice and warm comments, i have indeed spend a lot of time in the aoe community, so I really appreciate that! Might get back some day and perhaps cast something..

Quick response to some of the questions/comments:

As the summer tourney was originally planned to be over already, Im going sailing this weekend so wont be there for the finals unfortunately.
@aizamk, its ok, i still remember one or two of these :)
@calmyourtits, haha ^^ Keep up the nice write-ups btw!
@bobabu / @tvtotal, I havent played other games, just sc2 occasionally but mostly watching the great Artosis. A rematch perhaps in due time ^^
@mcjim / @tvtotal, thank you as well and ye those were for sure good times. I felt getting slower and slower throughout the night but you guys were like no stopping, keep playing ')
@musketjr, a chess showmatch between them would be interesting for sure!
@edeholland, no I will never play LoL :)
@fard, ye.. I miss those times and wont forget! The strategy and gameplay discussions were interesting and you have taught me a lot as well. That 2/2 I still remember, ofc haha. If only for the fact that I forgot to enable my mic so it was a kind of monolog of you with some echoes of mine. And ye I was tired so that eco crash hurt bahah :D

For people looking for the link: that 2v2 is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQeX2VaKTA. Didnt realize it had that many views, is that you Fard? :D
@tank :O are you the one who played often wit Trabant or something, from some time ago? I still remember that. You should get back then ')

Ciao!
Veni
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag mvp
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by mvp »

GL in your future!
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Veni's Farewell

Post by princeofkabul »

venividivici wrote:thanks everyone for these nice and warm comments, i have indeed spend a lot of time in the aoe community, so I really appreciate that! Might get back some day and perhaps cast something..

Quick response to some of the questions/comments:

As the summer tourney was originally planned to be over already, Im going sailing this weekend so wont be there for the finals unfortunately.
@aizamk, its ok, i still remember one or two of these :)
@calmyourtits, haha ^^ Keep up the nice write-ups btw!
@bobabu / @tvtotal, I havent played other games, just sc2 occasionally but mostly watching the great Artosis. A rematch perhaps in due time ^^
@mcjim / @tvtotal, thank you as well and ye those were for sure good times. I felt getting slower and slower throughout the night but you guys were like no stopping, keep playing ')
@musketjr, a chess showmatch between them would be interesting for sure!
@edeholland, no I will never play LoL :)
@fard, ye.. I miss those times and wont forget! The strategy and gameplay discussions were interesting and you have taught me a lot as well. That 2/2 I still remember, ofc haha. If only for the fact that I forgot to enable my mic so it was a kind of monolog of you with some echoes of mine. And ye I was tired so that eco crash hurt bahah :D

For people looking for the link: that 2v2 is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQeX2VaKTA. Didnt realize it had that many views, is that you Fard? :D
@tank :O are you the one who played often wit Trabant or something, from some time ago? I still remember that. You should get back then ')

Ciao!
Veni
Let''s still skype sometimes old man! Ya should always time for ur prince right?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Veni's Farewell

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

sure thing princey ')
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Veni's Farewell

Post by Marco1698 »

venividivici wrote:sure thing princey ')

glhf in real life my favourite caster! Thanks of all
No Flag _tank
Musketeer
ESO: _tank

Veni's Farewell

Post by _tank »

venividivici wrote:...

Ciao!
Veni

Nah, I don''t even remember trabant, I played mostly 3v3 random on _tank, yours_truly in 2007-2010 (I don''t remember which account I played on with you) and mostly vanilla since (or nothing)
-professional teamgame player
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Veni's Farewell

Post by deleted_user0 »

Our Aoe father is gone?? '__'
Goodbye Veni. Be victorious in your real life and never abandon your colony!
You will always have a place in the aoe-hearts of Shady Swedes.
Love you. (Super-homo)
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Veni's Farewell

Post by Rikikipu »

That's sad, you did really nice videos and great lessons. Thanks !
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Veni's Farewell

Post by MCJim »

It must be hard to leave a place on the internet where you are well known and everybody loves you. Must be a hard decision... It's like saying goodbye to your friends for ever. The only difference is that we are on internet now, and that your friends are internet-friends.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag indu5trious
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by indu5trious »

Hope you will comeback some day.
United States of America rickytickitembo
Dragoon
ESO: RickyTickiTembo

Veni's Farewell

Post by rickytickitembo »

I took a 5 year haitus and finally came back after watching your streams... I couldn't resist anymore. I too don't have the time to be that great but really appreciate everything you did Veni. Best of luck in whatever you do!
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
No Flag bigjesse1922
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by bigjesse1922 »

Veni, I wish you were not leaving. Your efforts for the community helped reignite my interest in the game.

Best wishes for you moving forward, I hope she is really good looking :)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Veni's Farewell

Post by edeholland »

In the honor of Veni, we have taken down the forums as an act of silence. Please think about our a great caster and respect the downtime.
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Veni's Farewell

Post by drac3130 »

Darn. I guess Veni is too busy running to become the next PM of Italy.

I have enjoyed your videos and wish you good luck in the future.

#VeniforPM
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Veni's Farewell

Post by v1pus »

Damn Veni!

You got me back in to aoe after years a drift watching your detailed commentry. Great commitment to the community.

take care
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Veni's Farewell

Post by spanky4ever »

Yeah - i was expecting this since u havent been active for some time now. I will realy miss you as a caster - both for all your insight witch u shared, but also the kind person u seem to be. Come back some time in the future. Meanwhile - have fun with the things u choose to do with all your speartime now.

Soo long
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Veni's Farewell

Post by DivineFire »

This actually super upsets me, but what can I do lol. You are a massive reason why I am a part of this community and I truly appreciate everything you've done for it. Since I'm such a new player my best Veni memories involve annoying the hell out of him with my "encouraging" whispers just before his series against kilijardi and fangirling whenever he won a game in the spring championships. Best of luck in your future endeavours! :')
Taunt 3
No Flag mipross
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by mipross »

Very sad news :(

Just registered here at the forum to let you know your work and commitment really got many people back to this game, including me. Often my friends or my girlfriend aksed me if I am crazy because I watched your streams at really weird times, but you just got me addicted ')

I wish you all the best for your future and your private life!
No Flag packers24
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by packers24 »

Just wanted to post a more detailed reply here.

Thanks Veni, you are the reason that I picked up AOE again, since leaving in 2007. Your Youtube channel has brought many new players into AOE, and helped me regain (mostly) the rank that I had lost from vanilla.

I do think that this is a huge blow to AOEIII, in terms of going forward. Your style of casting was the only type that really entertained and informed simultaneously. I just don't have as much interest in listening to the other casters (no offense). Also, I just think the current casting style combined with mirror matches is a very boring way to watch this game (fanpatch is the only hope of saving this game). Your team games from streaming and posting, helped immensely in seeing how one should play differently from 1v1 and team.

I can probably speak for many when I say that the main source of interest with this game was watching you stream/commentate.

Hope you have a good time going forward! Good luck.
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
ESO: Niedhalf

Veni's Farewell

Post by niedhalf »

@veni_Vidi_Vici_W thanx man for all the nice streams and gameplay videos. You where the one who gave me the aoe3 addiction even though i thought that at my age start playing games wasnt gonna happen :D , Thanx for that and for tagging me :P .
I wish you a lot of success in "real" life ') and who knows, maybe someday there will be an aoe 3 gathering and ill buy you a drink :D

Cheers mate

<'3 <'3 <'3

P.S. 4 pages of posts and no flames or stupid comments... :) this means Veni = Real Love (Respect)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Veni's Farewell

Post by spanky4ever »

Sigh - im just watching a game on youtube between nagayumi and snsjack - casted by the one and only Veni! Boy will u be missed
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag DanieloRossi
Crossbow

Re: Veni's Farewell

Post by DanieloRossi »

wtf nooo! I just started playing again and I watch you and interjection all the time/:
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

You bumped this one straight from the stone age. :P But worry not as Veni has been around a tiny bit lately, he may start casually streaming/casting/playing soon.
Taunt 3
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

DivineFire wrote:You bumped this one straight from the stone age. :P But worry not as Veni has been around a tiny bit lately, he may start casually streaming/casting/playing soon.

Yesh I thought he was leaving again based on thread title.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix