Rotate Buildings

United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Rotate Buildings

Post by Papist »

jerom wrote:
papist wrote:With the exception of the rotator (it was expressly ALLOWED by ES), all of the above cross the line imo.
ekanta tad UI crosses the line then?
In my opinion and in the opinion of many other players, yes.

@evilcheader Rotator was in the original game, but ES forgot to enable it in-game. This was stated when they made a official statement saying it was legit.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America byrdcall
Musketeer

Rotate Buildings

Post by byrdcall »

so I go into the startup folder and create the user.con folder and then go into notepad and copy and paste that code and save it to that folder? its not working for me.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Rotate Buildings

Post by momuuu »

papist wrote:
jerom wrote:ekanta tad UI crosses the line then?
In my opinion and in the opinion of many other players, yes.

@evilcheader Rotator was in the original game, but ES forgot to enable it in-game. This was stated when they made a official statement saying it was legit.

really? Im not sure the ekanta UI gives an advantage even close to the building rotator. It just looks prettier.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Rotate Buildings

Post by thebritish »

byrdcall wrote:so I go into the startup folder and create the user.con folder and then go into notepad and copy and paste that code and save it to that folder? its not working for me.
you need to open notepad with administrator privilegies, otherwise windows will deny access to notepad to create new file there.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Rotate Buildings

Post by Metis »

Alternatively, you can save the user.con file anywhere and then just copy it to the Startup folder.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Rotate Buildings

Post by thebritish »

metis wrote:Alternatively, you can save the user.con file anywhere and then just copy it to the Startup folder.
+1
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish