Maphack accusations

No Flag rangerxx
Crossbow

Maphack accusations

Post by rangerxx »

Due to recent events i think i have to open this topic here. Some people keep randomly accusing me of useing maphack after i raided their hunts, even though it was obvious where they were hunting. What is the point about these accusations? I can scout the map and then i will see where are dead animals and when it is the only spot where my opponent could possibly hunt then why would i need maphack to find out there are vils? Also it is quite obvious that a german player who does kav semi would most likely try to raid some before he ages up so i will be aware of that and put my vils into tc once his ulan come into los of my forward houses. Why would i need maphack for this?
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Maphack accusations

Post by rsy »

Ye it annoys me too. Simply ignore them
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Maphack accusations

Post by thebritish »

rangerxx wrote:Due to recent events i think i have to open this topic here. Some people keep randomly accusing me of useing maphack after i raided their hunts, even though it was obvious where they were hunting. What is the point about these accusations? I can scout the map and then i will see where are dead animals and when it is the only spot where my opponent could possibly hunt then why would i need maphack to find out there are vils? Also it is quite obvious that a german player who does kav semi would most likely try to raid some before he ages up so i will be aware of that and put my vils into tc once his ulan come into los of my forward houses. Why would i need maphack for this?
or just pest them :P
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Maphack accusations

Post by gibson »

In my experience pesting people generally doesn't do anything unless they 1) won't stop trying to join your game or 2) won't stop pming you
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Maphack accusations

Post by thebritish »

gibson wrote:In my experience pesting people generally doesn''t do anything unless they 1) won''t stop trying to join your game or 2) won''t stop pming you
well, if he accuses me, why would i want him to play against me again i know he can accuse me again if i beat him
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Maphack accusations

Post by gibson »

thebritish wrote:
gibson wrote:In my experience pesting people generally doesnt do anything unless they 1) wont stop trying to join your game or 2) wont stop pming you
well, if he accuses me, why would i want him to play against me again i know he can accuse me again if i beat him

well if being accused hurts your feelings than go ahead and pest him
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Maphack accusations

Post by thebritish »

gibson wrote:
thebritish wrote:well, if he accuses me, why would i want him to play against me again i know he can accuse me again if i beat him
well if being accused hurts your feelings than go ahead and pest him
the only bad thing is having 1/6 pested from the aoe players :D
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Maphack accusations

Post by bobabu »

#being accused while your streaming
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Maphack accusations

Post by princeofkabul »

#Beingaccusedbybobabu