User avatar
Argentina Númenor
Crossbow
 
Posts: 8
ESO: Númenor
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 Jan 2017, 21:23

pecelot wrote:
Númenor wrote:@Gear_Head Tank for the welcome :grin:


Image


LOL i didn´t realise that it was written so bad. Go easy with my english please :P We should have Tanks in the next ESOC Patch OP :lol:
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 4857
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 Jan 2017, 21:31

Vinyanyérë wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Númenor wrote:@Gear_Head Tank for the welcome :grin:

i like your name


Tolkien-inspired names are the best kinds of names

duck

Númenor wrote:LOL i didn´t realise that it was written so bad. Go easy with my english please :P We should have Tanks in the next ESOC Patch OP :lol:

play Wars of Liberty!
My Tips of the Day! :flowers:
get milkt
User avatar
Argentina Númenor
Crossbow
 
Posts: 8
ESO: Númenor
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 Jan 2017, 22:41

pecelot wrote:
Vinyanyérë wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Númenor wrote:@Gear_Head Tank for the welcome :grin:

i like your name


Tolkien-inspired names are the best kinds of names

duck

Númenor wrote:LOL i didn´t realise that it was written so bad. Go easy with my english please :P We should have Tanks in the next ESOC Patch OP :lol:

play Wars of Liberty!


No thanks.. Aoe3 is givig me enough headaches 21
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 4857
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 10:00

It's a fan-made AoE3 mod in which tanks appear, apparently!
My Tips of the Day! :flowers:
get milkt
User avatar
Korea North milku3459
Dragoon
 
Posts: 428
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 12:40

pecelot wrote:
Númenor wrote:@Gear_Head Tank for the welcome :grin:


Image


From playing WOT, I can guess that that is a T-34, or maybe an A-20.
Certainly not Polish tank
"I is Russia spy."
~Donald Trump
Image
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 4857
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 17:35

T-34, correct!
My Tips of the Day! :flowers:
get milkt
User avatar
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon
 
Posts: 233
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 16:31

ewrdad wrote:## General ##
Age: 16

Gender: Male

Country, origin: United Kingdom

Studies: Economics and Computer sciences

Job(s): Political activist and Website SDB

## Likings ##

Hobbies: Computer games and campaigning

Favorite movies: Phantom of the Opera

Favorite books: Series of unfortunate events

Favorite politician: Nick Clegg (don't judge :P)

Favorite music: Disturbed

Favorite artists: Leonardo da Vinci

Favorite food: Pizza

Favorite games: Heroes of the storm, Space Colony, Age of Empires II

Favorite addiction: Tea


## Age Of Empires III ##

Favorite civilization in AoE3: Russian

Favorite strategy in AoE3: Russain zerg

Favorite unit in AoE3: Settler


is Hots really good? :/
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
Netherlands Me4rts
Crossbow
 
Posts: 11
ESO: Me4rts
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 16:35

it's less toxic than LoL \o/
User avatar
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon
 
Posts: 233
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 16:35

Númenor wrote:
pecelot wrote:
Vinyanyérë wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Númenor wrote:@Gear_Head Tank for the welcome :grin:

i like your name


Tolkien-inspired names are the best kinds of names

duck

Númenor wrote:LOL i didn´t realise that it was written so bad. Go easy with my english please :P We should have Tanks in the next ESOC Patch OP :lol:

play Wars of Liberty!


No thanks.. Aoe3 is givig me enough headaches 21


For tanks and others (Atomic Bombers), play Empire Earth 1... old graphics, but very engaging gameplay.
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
User avatar
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon
 
Posts: 233
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 16:37

Me4rts wrote:it's less toxic than LoL \o/

oh... I follow Dota 2 more... very little knowledge about LOL.. even less about Hots..
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
No Flag ewrdad
Crossbow
 
Posts: 2
ESO: ewrdad
  • Link to post
  • Quote

Yesterday, 10:00

Gear_Head wrote:ewr: HotS is a cool game, played it a few times. You pretty good??


Im alright, not the best but better than the people in qm.
User avatar
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
 
Posts: 104
ESO: Gear_Head
Location: Perth, Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

Yesterday, 14:57

ewrdad wrote:
Gear_Head wrote:ewr: HotS is a cool game, played it a few times. You pretty good??


Im alright, not the best but better than the people in qm.


Well that's a good start!

Looking forward to seeing more of you on Age of Empires too. :smile:
User avatar
United States of America fearfuloatmeal
Crossbow
 
Posts: 4
ESO: fearfuloatmeal
Location: at my computer
  • Link to post
  • Quote

Yesterday, 17:46

## General ##
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Country, origin: US
Religion, ideology: Christian
Studies: High School
Job(s): not yet

## Likings ##
Hobbies: AoE 2/3
Favorite movies: Planet of the Apes (old and new versions)
Favorite books: no idea
Favorite mastermind: Vader
Favorite politician: Trump
Favorite person in history: does Morgan Black from the campaign count?
Favorite music: AC/DC
Favorite food: cheese, peanut butter, water
Favorite games: AoE
Favorite addiction: gaming
Other interests: politics, investments, football (American)

## Age Of Empires III ##
Favorite civilization in AoE3: Brits
Favorite strategy in AoE3: Whatever works
Favorite unit in AoE3: do cheat code units count?

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Michael and 1 guest