User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
Posts: 507
ESO: Lukas_L99
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Nov 2016, 12:44

KonamiGirl wrote:
Studies: Everything.



Interesting

Persian_Fusilier wrote:even We conquered India on that era:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karnal


I don't think you conquered anything 200+ years before you were born :>
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1081
ESO: Gendarme
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Nov 2016, 12:46

Lukas = triggered
User avatar
Greece tedere12
Howdah
Posts: 1622
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Nov 2016, 14:20

Gendarme wrote:They included Indians. They are a better version of Persians (better at chess, etc).

Although Persian food is unbeatable. :hmm:

Much like albanians who are a better version of serbians.
#FreeTheCheese
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1699
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Nov 2016, 15:40

tedere12 wrote:
Gendarme wrote:They included Indians. They are a better version of Persians (better at chess, etc).

Although Persian food is unbeatable. :hmm:

Much like albanians who are a better version of serbians.

xD do I even need to reply to this, :hehe: , nice flag btw, too bad Tito made it a province of Serbia allowing the goat fuckers to invade!
#no skillz in telling the truth
:salt: :salt: :salt:
spoiler
User avatar
Iran Persian_Fusilier
Crossbow
Posts: 9
  • Link to post
  • Quote

19 Nov 2016, 20:24

Lukas_L99 wrote:
I don't think you conquered anything 200+ years before you were born :>

Oh really?! You genius!


@Gendarme Your Swedish right? Why not using a Swedish avatar? :)



I cant believe it! Another Balkan Conflict!
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1081
ESO: Gendarme
  • Link to post
  • Quote

20 Nov 2016, 00:12

@Persian_Fusilier I am using a cuirassier as avatar because my username is "Gendarme". Yes, I am Swedish (lived in Sweden my whole life), but my parents are both from Iran.
User avatar
Iran Persian_Fusilier
Crossbow
Posts: 9
  • Link to post
  • Quote

20 Nov 2016, 04:29

Gendarme wrote:@Persian_Fusilier I am using a cuirassier as avatar because my username is "Gendarme". Yes, I am Swedish (lived in Sweden my whole life), but my parents are both from Iran.

:shock: oh , Pas dadashe khodami! :grin:
When you looking in a mirror, what do you see? An Indian guy? :-D
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1699
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

20 Nov 2016, 15:08

Persian_Fusilier wrote:
Gendarme wrote:@Persian_Fusilier I am using a cuirassier as avatar because my username is "Gendarme". Yes, I am Swedish (lived in Sweden my whole life), but my parents are both from Iran.

:shock: oh , Pas dadashe khodami! :grin:
When you looking in a mirror, what do you see? An Indian guy? :-D

he sees a sepoy and wishes he was a gurkha
Ireland Hay8
Crossbow
Posts: 6
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 17:33

I feel like since I'm new to this game(well mostly i played a bit when i was younger),and a complete noob that i would introduce myself here.

## General ##
Age: 18

Gender: Male

Country, origin: Ireland


## Likings ##

Hobbies: Reading and PC games, some RTS and some MOBA.

Favorite movies: Would have to be something like Shawshanks Redemption.

Favorite books: The Wheel of Time, or The Name of the Wind.

Favorite person in history: Too many

Favorite music: Eminem or Irish music.

Favorite games: League of Legends and Age of Empires

Favorite addiction: Gaming


## Age Of Empires III ##

Favorite civilization in AoE3: None really, maybe Dutch, but since I've only played offline, i mostly just play random civs.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7255
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 18:24

Hey, hi, hello!
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
Ireland Hay8
Crossbow
Posts: 6
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 21:01

Hey! Nice to meet you!
User avatar
Greece tedere12
Howdah
Posts: 1622
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 21:41

Well hello, welcome to the ESOC community
#FreeTheCheese
Ireland Hay8
Crossbow
Posts: 6
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 22:06

Thanks! wasn't expecting many people to be online, i thought this game had drifted into obscurity but luckily it seems they're still people active.
User avatar
Great Britain WickedCossack
Ex-Contributor
Posts: 1215
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 22:11

Hay8 wrote:
Favorite civilization in AoE3: None really, maybe Dutch, but since I've only played offline, i mostly just play random civs.


Time to play ... online ... and experience the full game. :o
Ireland Hay8
Crossbow
Posts: 6
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 23:00

I'm hoping to play online soon, although the skill difference between me and the average player online is probably massive, so I'm sort of trying to put it off for a while.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7255
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

30 Nov 2016, 23:16

You can start off gradually by playing unrated matches with lower-ranked players, maybe some compstomp cooperations as well. Try to make friends to play with them frequently, as you can gather yourself a nice training partner. Try to learn from your mistakes, take advice from better players and occasionally watch top players on streams and videos (there are loads of them) if you want to improve more later on. Above all, though, have fun! :flowers:
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
Ireland Hay8
Crossbow
Posts: 6
  • Link to post
  • Quote

01 Dec 2016, 17:56

I think I'll practice my starting era against ai, so it's smooth and efficent before I go online. That way I'll have a good starting base most games, making it easier to improve and get better. I've been watching age of empires gameplay-balance Youtube channel as well as watching a few of the last tournaments just to see how I should be playing. So hopefully I'll be able to constantly improve and as you said have fun.
User avatar
United States of America sircallen
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2496
  • Link to post
  • Quote

01 Dec 2016, 18:58

Hay8 wrote:I think I'll practice my starting era against ai, so it's smooth and efficent before I go online. That way I'll have a good starting base most games, making it easier to improve and get better. I've been watching age of empires gameplay-balance Youtube channel as well as watching a few of the last tournaments just to see how I should be playing. So hopefully I'll be able to constantly improve and as you said have fun.


I think watching AoE played in first person can be helpful too, someone in the captain range or so, to see sort of how they do things that may not translate themselves through in a casted tourney match or recorded game.
Please, do not take Garja's name in Vane.
Ireland Hay8
Crossbow
Posts: 6
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 Dec 2016, 15:52

Thanks, i'll do that
User avatar
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Skirmisher
Posts: 104
ESO: Lunatic_Fringe
Location: Canada
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Dec 2016, 02:09

## General ##
Age: 22

Gender: M

## Mods ##

Favorite mod for AoE3: Sup

Favorite civilization in an AoE3 mod: French

Favorite strategy in an AoE3 mod: Aizamk

Favorite unit in an AoE3 mod: Cuirassier
User avatar
United States of America sircallen
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2496
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Dec 2016, 02:29

I love how "Aizamk" is an acceptable strategy.

Welcome!
Please, do not take Garja's name in Vane.
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
Posts: 1059
ESO: sdsanft
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Dec 2016, 03:53

@sircallen media team :O
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
United States of America sircallen
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2496
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Dec 2016, 03:55

expect a news post in the near future!
Please, do not take Garja's name in Vane.
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
Posts: 1059
ESO: sdsanft
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Dec 2016, 05:18

sircallen wrote:expect a news post in the near future!

Hype
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Skirmisher
Posts: 104
ESO: Lunatic_Fringe
Location: Canada
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Dec 2016, 18:13

sircallen wrote:I love how "Aizamk" is an acceptable strategy.

Welcome!


I think the best way to describe "unpredictable" is by using "Aizamk". ^_^

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests