Switch from Vanilla to TAD?

No Flag lumpo
Crossbow

Post by lumpo »

Nilla is a pile of shite now just no lifer pinheads cheating and dropping purposely switching to TAD as soon as possible
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ovi12 wrote:Many people on nilla are shit. On tad when you play a 3v3 everybody says gg and goes out or w/e. On nilla (I''ve played MANY team games on nilla) everybody just flames each other and there are just a lot of reatards.
Wow to me it''s just the same... On tad, u can go dop + petards against people and they still say "ger + otto is op" lmaoooooooooooooooooo wtf guys
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

kaiserklein wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Many people on nilla are shit. On tad when you play a 3v3 everybody says gg and goes out or w/e. On nilla (Ive played MANY team games on nilla) everybody just flames each other and there are just a lot of reatards.
Wow to me its just the same... On tad, u can go dop + petards against people and they still say "ger + otto is op" lmaoooooooooooooooooo wtf guys
lol that was prob some random fuckers. But I remember playing many team games on nilla, like 200+ (u can check on my elo) and I remember when I played some team games on TAD I was always like "oh shit people are SO polite here, they always say gg and dont flame their teammates for loss" lol
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

The price is a bit steep I'd hold up to see how the market does.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

kaiserklein wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Many people on nilla are shit. On tad when you play a 3v3 everybody says gg and goes out or w/e. On nilla (Ive played MANY team games on nilla) everybody just flames each other and there are just a lot of reatards.
Wow to me its just the same... On tad, u can go dop + petards against people and they still say "ger + otto is op" lmaoooooooooooooooooo wtf guys
And theyd be right, too!
:electron:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Well ger/otto is super op but dopp/petard isn't :p
No Flag arkz
Musketeer

Post by arkz »

I haven't noticed too much flame in vanilla, however, I'm not really into teamgames. In 1v1 it mostly ends smooth even though "ggs" often are missing.
Then again, I did read some threads here and I have to say I'm not particularly convinced that even this forum is such a nice friendly place if we are talking about Aoe3-community. Lots of insults, arrogance etc. in some of the threads I saw.
On the other hand ofc you guys in this thread helped me in a very nice manner. So thanks for that.

About the cheaters: I did encounter a few of those with for example 20 dopps at 6-7min in my base but well...Is it maybe more difficult to cheat in Tad?

Last night I actually took a look at that srv-status-site kaiserklein gave a link to and I discovered that especially during time periods with low player counts at which I have trouble finding games in vanilla TAD seemingly has about 75% more players. Additionally, I never really counted but Vanilla ofc also has a considerable amount of treaty-games being hosted. So, I guess I'll switch over to TAD/full version soon.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

arkz wrote:I haven''t noticed too much flame in vanilla, however, I''m not really into teamgames. In 1v1 it mostly ends smooth even though "ggs" often are missing.
Then again, I did read some threads here and I have to say I''m not particularly convinced that even this forum is such a nice friendly place if we are talking about Aoe3-community. Lots of insults, arrogance etc. in some of the threads I saw.
On the other hand ofc you guys in this thread helped me in a very nice manner. So thanks for that.

About the cheaters: I did encounter a few of those with for example 20 dopps at 6-7min in my base but well...Is it maybe more difficult to cheat in Tad?

Last night I actually took a look at that srv-status-site kaiserklein gave a link to and I discovered that especially during time periods with low player counts at which I have trouble finding games in vanilla TAD seemingly has about 75% more players. Additionally, I never really counted but Vanilla ofc also has a considerable amount of treaty-games being hosted. So, I guess I''ll switch over to TAD/full version soon.
Hm then we must be in a different timezone cause when I play in the evening it''s most often like 500 on nilla and 600 on tad. That''s weird
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag arkz
Musketeer

Post by arkz »

Well, right now there are 284 vanilla-players compared to 428 tad-players. So basically tad has about 50% more players.

Concerning timezome: I'm from germany.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

arkz wrote:Well, right now there are 284 vanilla-players compared to 428 tad-players. So basically tad has about 50% more players.

Concerning timezome: I''m from germany.
thats more like almost 100% :D
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

That's just above 50.7%.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

zoom wrote:That''s just above 50.7%.
oops i guess i rounded too much in my head
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ovi12 wrote:
zoom wrote:Thats just above 50.7%.
oops i guess i rounded too much in my head

no you used a difference reference point. If you go from nilla to tad, tad has 100% more players, when you calculate it from tad to nilla, tad has 50% more players.

The clearer way to say it is that tad has almost twice as many players.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

jerom wrote:
ovi12 wrote:oops i guess i rounded too much in my head
no you used a difference reference point. If you go from nilla to tad, tad has 100% more players, when you calculate it from tad to nilla, tad has 50% more players.

Nah, 428/284=1.507

The other option is 284/428=.663

So you could say there are 50.7% more people on TAD than on nilla, or there the population of nilla is only 66.3% of the population of TAD
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ovi12 wrote:
jerom wrote:no you used a difference reference point. If you go from nilla to tad, tad has 100% more players, when you calculate it from tad to nilla, tad has 50% more players.

Nah, 428/284=1.507

So you could say there are 50.7% more people on TAD than on nilla, or there the population of nilla is only 66.3% of the population of TAD

oh, 280 is indeed closer to 300 than it is to 200
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

jerom wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Nah, 428/284=1.507

oh, 280 is indeed closer to 300 than it is to 200
XD yes after much meditation i reached the same conclusion