Rank Decay

United States of America Metis
Howdah

Rank Decay

Post by Metis »

I've rarely have had an account high enough to suffer from rank decay. Therefore, I let my captain account decay just to see what happened. Accounts decay back to PR 24.5.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Rank Decay

Post by gibson »

I think accounts decay all the way down to like pr 24.1 or so.... At least that's what Interjections account is at.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Rank Decay

Post by Kaiserklein »

I heard you lose 0.7 pr every 2 weeks if you don't play a game on the acc. Idk if that's correct, but I know it's something about 0.7 pr (idk for what inactivity duration) cuz i decayed on nilla several times and lost 0.7 or 2.1 pr stuff
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Howdah

Rank Decay

Post by Metis »

An account only decays back to 1st Lt. A 1st Lt account doesn't decay. I've unused 1st Lt accounts that reset to zero percent wins after 6 months but they still stay the same PR that they were when I stopped playing them.

That said, if the decay is 0.7 then an account that was just over PR 26 might decay down to PR 24.3.
India _DB_
Howdah

Rank Decay

Post by _DB_ »

What's the time period for an acc to decay?

Suppose you don't play for 1 year, it decays. But if you play everyday, then it won't decay, right?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Howdah

Rank Decay

Post by Metis »

Age of Empires III: Complete Collection rating system

Is there a rating decay system?

Yes. Players who have a Power Rating level of 26 or greater will be subject to the rating decay system. This means that players who don??t play a rated game within a set period of time will lose rating points due to their inactivity. The period of time varies: players who are levels 26??36 need to play one game every two weeks, and players who are levels 37??50 need to play one game per week to avoid having their rating decayed.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on- ... system-faq
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Rank Decay

Post by Zutazuta »

Once every 2 weeks on tuesdays if your pr 25+, once every week on tuesdays if your pr 37+. Can't go lower than 25.
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Rank Decay

Post by Einfein »

I know that one of my old accounts is perpetually 24 for both Vanilla and TWC. When I first came back I had forgotten about decay and kept wondering why I remembered myself as being a higher rank... It's a good system though because I do remember all the way back in Vanilla there were a number of highly rated players who were trying to play as few games as possible to protect their rating. Not sure why anyone would care about their rating that much, but a few of them did so it's nice having this system.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Rank Decay

Post by momuuu »

I always decay because I am at the captain+ skill level but dont play much rated. I have decayed over 50 times I think. What happens if your pr drops in specific ticks, which can make you end up somewhere between 24.00 and 24.99