ESO: [VOC] Bram

Total war map for TAD

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

What is it?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Total war map for TAD

Post by tedere12 »

Its like deathmatch but with infinite resources.,, Anyway I can find it only for AoE3 vanilla version.
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

Total war map for TAD

Post by DerMaxinator »

Never heard of it for any version of AoE...
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Total war map for TAD

Post by v1pus »

tedere12 wrote:Its like deathmatch but with infinite resources.,, Anyway I can find it only for AoE3 vanilla version.

How do you win?
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Total war map for TAD

Post by yurashic »

v1pus wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Its like deathmatch but with infinite resources.,, Anyway I can find it only for AoE3 vanilla version.

How do you win?

You started without an explorer so you couldnt build a TC. Kill TC, kill all vills - enemy cant build anything. Germans and Portuguese were OP because Germans could make settler wagons from mills and Portuguese got TCs from aging so they were banned in games.

You were building barracks, stables and artillery foundries everywhere on the map, sending a town center wagon in age 3 and sending small squads to siege enemy houses.

This is what I remember from playing this map in game ranger a long time ago. :)
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Total war map for TAD

Post by tedere12 »

Russia is the best there because of 0 inf training time, BH built in discovery and opri. France and ports are rly strong idk about germans
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Total war map for TAD

Post by tedere12 »

[spoiler]{Found it in my old pc. In case anybody wants it}Copy files to My Documents/MyGames/Age of Empires 3/RM3 [attachment id="2077"] [attachment id="2078"][/spoiler]
Attachments
TotalWarv1.xs
(12.36 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
TotalWarv1.xml
(414 Bytes) Downloaded 40 times
Russia yurashic
Howdah

Total war map for TAD

Post by yurashic »

tedere12 wrote:Russia is the best there because of 0 inf training time, BH built in discovery and opri. France and ports are rly strong idk about germans

They have a small build limit for barracks which is a problem. Germans are the best for sure because they can make vills without a TC.

I have no idea how can you play this in TAD because Asian and native civs can make explorers from TCs and build TCs with vills.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Total war map for TAD

Post by thebritish »

yurashic wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Russia is the best there because of 0 inf training time, BH built in discovery and opri. France and ports are rly strong idk about germans

They have a small build limit for barracks which is a problem. Germans are the best for sure because they can make vills without a TC.

I have no idea how can you play this in TAD because Asian and native civs can make explorers from TCs and build TCs with vills.
British can make villagers from manors too.

There is card which increases the limit for outposts by 4 and another card which increase barracks build limt by 6 and 25% hitpoints which means you can get 16 blockhousesi think, or 14. i am not sure.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Russia yurashic
Howdah

Total war map for TAD

Post by yurashic »

thebritish wrote:
yurashic wrote:They have a small build limit for barracks which is a problem. Germans are the best for sure because they can make vills without a TC.

British can make villagers from manors too.

There is card which increases the limit for outposts by 4 and another card which increase barracks build limt by 6 and 25% hitpoints which means you can get 16 blockhousesi think, or 14. i am not sure.

Russians have no such cards and the max limit is 7.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Total war map for TAD

Post by tedere12 »

russia is better than germany yurashic.