Post by cramper »

_2Strong___4You_=Adry98
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

what do you do vs lag out cheat

Post by gibson »

cramper wrote:_2Strong___4You_=Adry98

That makes a lot of sense. I played a game with that 2 strong mother fucker and he literally was the most annoying bastard ever. Literally probably wasting 100 apm typing at me and the other guy, constantly getting pissed when we loose a vil to raids, yet sucking major ass, having the lowest score as India in a game with two Russian and a soiux player, and just being so obnoxious that I just resigned because I couldn''t stand his shit.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I have been lagged out by Acolyte, the notorious cheater before
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

gibson wrote:
cramper wrote:_2Strong___4You_=Adry98
That makes a lot of sense. I played a game with that 2 strong mother fucker and he literally was the most annoying bastard ever. Literally probably wasting 100 apm typing at me and the other guy, constantly getting pissed when we loose a vil to raids, yet sucking major ass, having the lowest score as India in a game with two Russian and a soiux player, and just being so obnoxious that I just resigned because I couldnt stand his shit.
im glad we are on consensus on this for once ') yes indeed , hes out of control for sure, just looking to kill the the experince for other players, pest and pest and dont forget pest :D
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I have been lagged out by Acolyte, the notorious cheater before

Yep acolyte the cheat, more people should now about this player''s cheats.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

kaiserklein wrote:
drumal wrote:I see, So answer Is immediately kick him and quit game and go to eso fast as possible ..
Indeed
But why do you need to do your own internet? Why not click leave game and return to ESO immediately? Or why not just kick him and then press quit?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ovi12 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Indeed
But why do you need to do your own internet? Why not click leave game and return to ESO immediately? Or why not just kick him and then press quit?
Didnt get your point there
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Post by Einfein »

I heard a long time ago that whichever computer connects back to ESO first and reports the game gets the win. Thus whenever I get people doing this (and I get this ALOT!) I drop them asap, log out and log back in. My results are varied, but I find that I usually (say 3/4 times) will get the win. Sometimes the game just never appears, it's like it never happened and I don't gain or lose ELO. I will look it up later and it's not in my list of games played. I don't know if this means they got credit for the win or something else happened.

Hope this helps!
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
No Flag hadeskerbecs
Crossbow

Post by hadeskerbecs »

This dropp thingy is so lame. Maybe people should care less about there PR and ELO...

mod edit
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

hadeskerbecs wrote:This dropp thingy is so lame.Maybe people should care less about there PR and ELO...

sometimes people actually loose connection.... I doubt Optimus drops people intentionally.

mod edit. Please dont quote cheat accusations
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't really know this guy but I regularly hear nasty stuff about him. Idk whether there is any truth in it or not
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag arriah
Dragoon

Post by arriah »

Does anyone know for sure how this works in team games? I was playing a 3v3: 3 MS(my team) vs 3 2nd lt. My team was clearly winning and one of their team resigned. Then one of their time started lag screen flashing which stopped soon. Then one my team mate lags out. Game continues for a bit. Then one of their team starts lagging out but the screen gets stuck. After a while it goes away and then my team mate starts to lag out and then one of them too. The screen gets stuck again. Then their other team mate says he will leave. Then everyone is marked as resigned except for me and we "win". I logged out and back immediately just in case. What happened?
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

arriah wrote:Does anyone know for sure how this works in team games? I was playing a 3v3: 3 MS(my team) vs 3 2nd lt. My team was clearly winning and one of their team resigned. Then one of their time started lag screen flashing which stopped soon. Then one my team mate lags out. Game continues for a bit. Then one of their team starts lagging out but the screen gets stuck. After a while it goes away and then my team mate starts to lag out and then one of them too. The screen gets stuck again. Then their other team mate says he will leave. Then everyone is marked as resigned except for me and we "win". I logged out and back immediately just in case. What happened?

Good explanation, you should work as a teacher.