can someone pls tell me what happened in this game?

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

Brit mirror vs a corp. Didn't expect much from him, but I'm rusty as hell so i was on guard. I scout him manor booming, he doesnt even age so i don't even make a barracks. Meanwhile I herd every single hunt towards my base. Like my base was literally flooded with bison. Then suddenly i see him sending all his vils in without even aging. So i figure he is just giving up. But somehow his 30 or so vils manage to take down my TC. I thought it was such a joke I didn't even send army, though I had two shipments available. I finally called minutes but it was too late. He loses almost all his vils, but my TC goes down.
Hes spamming taunts and ridiculing the whole time btw.
So I'm like ok ill just make some military and send some. So i make a forward rax ship bow musk and make a batch of musk. I go in and kill some of his last few vils and catch the others returning from my TC. But then things get screwy. He finally ages, and as I go for his TC with a huge mass he calls CM. Well whatever I back up, he raids with CM but it doesn't work cuz i just shoot them down, go back in and kill his TC. At this point it should definitely be GG. he has no hunts at all, I have his 700 food, and 700 gold under his TC that my own vils are collecting, and yet he is maintaing a mass larger than mine. I am outfighting him, outmicroing, and yet I realize I can not really win somehow. And frankly I am tired of playing with this guy. I have never seen something so douchey in my entire time on ESO. And so yes, he actually got the win. Not sure it was reported though but ill check, so how could this happen? I took screenshots of all the graphs looking for answers from pros thanks.
Attachments
IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG
IMG_1401.JPG
IMG_1400.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1402.JPG
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

can you press printscreen or f5 to protect our eyes?
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

paul wrote:can you press printscreen or f5 to protect our eyes?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mbN3VG3.jpg[/img]
Taunt 3
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

This is res cheating @Marco1698
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

Anyway... It is clear to me based on the graphs that your opponent was cheating, and while I understand your frustration, there is no need to breathe further life into these cheats and hacks by discussing them. This forum is not the place to discuss cheating or cheaters. You may report the incident with the evidence you have to [email protected] or PM it too Plus2Joe on the official forums.
Taunt 3