Requesting community casters for Strong World

France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Hey everyone,

As Strong World has had its first matches played out, I'm looking for ways to get the community involved even more. In the name of transparency and also to get things going nicely, I've already adjusted some of the rules so that the event is even more accommodating to all. If you have any feedback, please send me a PM, or feel free to respond in the appropriately named thread (xD): http://eso-community.net/thread/3019/rules-suck

Now, as a way to get the community involved, I have a few ideas in mind. My first idea is to set up a regular streaming event, preferably on Sundays, somewhere between 15:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT. HOWEVER, in order to set this up, two crucial things are needed:
- Any clans which wish to see their games streamed should try to schedule for approximately that time.
- We need commentators!

I believe that it would be unrealistic to ask the same people to commentate and stream those games every week. This is why I'm looking for community members to stream those games. All you need is a stream with ~decent quality and a microphone. If you have a buddy to co-cast with you, even better! Please send me a PM if you're interested. For high-level clans, commentary with hype and analysis is nice (or just observe and give your own thoughts). For lower level clans, it would be more interesting to give friendly coaching tips, so that the players may watch the VODs later to pick up some advice.

Remember that this a community league, for the community, by the community. Feel free to live-stream your games from your own perspective!

Realize that there will probably be MORE games to stream than what's realistically possible. So if anyone really wants to take the time and go all-out, I have only three words: knock yourself out. :)

NB: If any established casters wish to look into these games and stream a few, that would also be more than great. Please PM me so we can set some things up.

A few technical notes:
- Right now, for team games we are casting from replays. I currently have a Bo3 which needs to be streamed ASAP (as a sign of respect to the players). Please send me a PM and I will give you the replays, I'm looking for a stream this week, between 19:00 and 23:00 GMT, if possible.

- As of right now, we're going to start commentating from replays for team games. As it becomes possible, we will transition from replays to replays with UI and / or streaming LIVE OBS games.

- Aiz is setting up his amazing new UI 2.02. Yes, it works, for 1v1 and 2v2. There are some resolutions which aren't fully supported yet. I strongly recommend you look into this new UI and get it to work, it will be necessary to use this to stream live OBS games later on. Currently we have a supported resolution of 1600x900. 1080p will be coming soon. http://eso-community.net/thread/3350/ui ... a-released

- I will try to get a custom OBS map set up and running. A warm thanks to both Aizamk and Garja are in order for this one: none of this would be possible with them.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Do you really think it is interesting to cast team games?
I don't think it is, with 2 players casters already miss some things, let it alone with 6 players.
No Flag hadeskerbecs
Crossbow

Post by hadeskerbecs »

I think this is verry interesting. Team games are fun to watch but hard to cast.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Then watch recs.
Stream's goal is to explain some things.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

I have never seen a well casted high level 3v3 game and would be very interested to see one. Also will be nice to have some scheduled content on Sundays!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I dont have the upload speed to stream, but if there's someone who does but wouldnt feel comfortable casting by themselves or would be more likely to do it with someone else I'd be willing to Co cast with them. I generally leave Sunday afternoon/evening open for homework, but I always end up watching basketball/football or playing games Instead.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

diarouga wrote:Then watch recs.
Stream''s goal is to explain some things.
Nah, stream''s goal is entertainment.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

edeholland wrote:
Streams goal is to explain some things.
Nah, streams goal is entertainment.?

^^^^^^^
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

edeholland wrote:
Streams goal is to explain some things.
Nah, streams goal is entertainment.

+1 exacly
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I can do it.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

somppu for president!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

somppukunkku wrote:I can do it.

Heh, that wouldn''t be bad at all. Should I send you the replays? Stream them this evening or during the week?
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

gibson wrote:I dont have the upload speed to stream, but if there''s someone who does but wouldnt feel comfortable casting by themselves or would be more likely to do it with someone else I''d be willing to Co cast with them. I generally leave Sunday afternoon/evening open for homework, but I always end up watching basketball/football or playing games Instead.
Yeah same, I can''t stream but i can cocast
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag hadeskerbecs
Crossbow

Post by hadeskerbecs »

zoom wrote:somppu for president!
yes he can!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Garja for running mate!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

zoom wrote:Garja for running mate!

sommpu + garja casting would make me instantly cum my pants tbh
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

incog wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:I can do it.
Heh, that wouldnt be bad at all. Should I send you the replays? Stream them this evening or during the week?
Sure. Now its too late but tomorrow evening I should be able to stream!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

I would gladly help you guys out and cast, i am a very loving member of the community and i am also willing to help new players as much as i can. Some people call me overly friendly but thats just the way i am. I am prepared to spend as much of my free time casting, you guys may like my casting style as i have a very seductive voice. Hope you enjoy my casts! :)

Hit me up on eso: PrinceofKabul
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I am free every sunday I guess. If there really is nobody at all, I guess I could cocast, but I am honestly not that comfortable speaking english. Also, due to my voice being abnormally loud, even when trying to speak quietly, I cant really cast past 12 or sth because the family is sleeping then. So I might be useless, but if you're ever badly in need of a cocaster I guess you could hit me up :p
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:I am free every sunday I guess. If there really is nobody at all, I guess I could cocast, but I am honestly not that comfortable speaking english. Also, due to my voice being abnormally loud, even when trying to speak quietly, I cant really cast past 12 or sth because the family is sleeping then. So I might be useless, but if you''re ever badly in need of a cocaster I guess you could hit me up :p
I wanna cast with Jerom
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i can cast recs. and maybe live games with ppl from europe
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:I am free every sunday I guess. If there really is nobody at all, I guess I could cocast, but I am honestly not that comfortable speaking english. Also, due to my voice being abnormally loud, even when trying to speak quietly, I cant really cast past 12 or sth because the family is sleeping then. So I might be useless, but if youre ever badly in need of a cocaster I guess you could hit me up :p
I wanna cast with Jerom
The risk of us getting into a pointless argument would be particulary high though :p
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

jerom wrote:I am free every sunday I guess. If there really is nobody at all, I guess I could cocast, but I am honestly not that comfortable speaking english. Also, due to my voice being abnormally loud, even when trying to speak quietly, I cant really cast past 12 or sth because the family is sleeping then. So I might be useless, but if you''re ever badly in need of a cocaster I guess you could hit me up :p
I bet your voice is sexier than your sister... That''s of course very easy for it to be!

My experience tells me that the best way to become more comfortable speaking English is speaking English.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

somppukunkku wrote:
incog wrote:Heh, that wouldnt be bad at all. Should I send you the replays? Stream them this evening or during the week?
Sure. Now its too late but tomorrow evening I should be able to stream!

Nice to hear, Ill send you the three replays and see what you can get done with those. Many thanks.

For everyone else, be on the lookout for Somppus stream on the 10th of november, roughly 18:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT, theres a nice couple of games set up: ?L? vs kuvai !

Umeu, Jerom, Gibson, be on the look-out for more games to stream / live-cast, Ill get in touch with you guys when we get something.
Garja wrote:
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

incog wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Sure. Now its too late but tomorrow evening I should be able to stream!
Nice to hear, Ill send you the three replays and see what you can get done with those. Many thanks.

For everyone else, be on the lookout for Somppus stream on the 10th of november, roughly 18:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT, theres a nice couple of games set up: ?L? vs kuvai !

Umeu, Jerom, Gibson, be on the look-out for more games to stream / live-cast, Ill get in touch with you guys when we get something.

do not send our replay. I didnt play well. Thanks