find idle vil hotkey

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

find idle vil hotkey

Post by giveuanxiety »

Hey guys I had to get a new mouse today, because my other mouses sensor went to hell. On my old mouse I used the side key on the mouse to find idle villager. (It's the backspace key on the mouse) I believe on that mouse it was considered key mouse3. It would select an idle villager but not move my screen to where the idle villager was. That's how I want it. With this new mouse, I'm trying to use the same side mouse key for idle vil. On new mouse I believe it is considered mouse4 however. It is not working properly. It now jumps the screen to the idle vil when I press the hotkey. I have been messing around with all the different hotkeys and settings that may affect it. I remember I had this issue multiple times before and it would seem like I would take a long time and then finally fix it, but the fix would be strange. I would just keeping moving the same few hotkeys around not doing things different and then randomly it would sometimes fix it. I think I remember there possibly being an issue with it since it is mouse4 hotkey and hotkeys dont have proper settings for mouse4. I think I'm actually going to buy a another mouse in the next week. I had to buy this one so I would have a mouse working for the last week of finals. But I had a really limited selection of mouses to buy and I had to buy a wireless one that doesnt seem as good. Anyway if anyone can help me with this issue id appreciate it.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: find idle vil hotkey

Post by Garja »

I don't think it is mouse related. Single idle vill hotkey normally moves to the selected unit, while "select all idle villagers" doesn't.
Image Image Image
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

wait actually I think I'm tripping out. I think that is how I always have it. Where it jumps the screen only when pressing the idle vil hotkey.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player
ESO: optimus__prime

Post by optimusprime »

No Flag tiKi
Crossbow

Post by tiKi »

Is there anyway I can make tab to my idlie villager key? It says tab and mouse button 3 is reserved, fucking bullshit