Hi! I'm noob!

No Flag nusha
Crossbow

Hi! I'm noob!

Post by nusha »

disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post these questions...
so, if my thread is inappropriate or if there's a better place where I can get answers, please let me know.

so... I'm a total noob(used to play this game like... few years ago... must be around 2006-7; I only played single modes, campaign/skirmish etc back then. I recently found out, aoe3 has 2 expansions and was on sale on steam!!), just finished my very 2nd online match on ESO, watched like few competitive match-VODs on youtube, read veni's guide(for new players) and now I have many many questions:

1. How do you level up your Home city on ESO?
as far as I know, unlike in "skirmishes", you cannot level up by playing against the AI(I actually played like 2 games vs AI on ESO but no exp rewards).
Do I have to just play more? Or is there a way to get like levels faster/easier?

2. Do I get less exp from playing against AI(like co-op game, allied with another player) than playing human vs human?
the two games I played were both vs AI with 40min treaty. Each of them were like 1hour long and got like only one level each. Is it normal? I mean, when I play on single mode vs AI, I usually get like 2-3 levels each round. Or does it have to do with the treaty?

3. Where can I find more infos about the mechanism?
examples:
so... I watched like 3-4 VODs from interjection's yt channel and I figured out, some resources has kinda different rate of gathering?? like berries is slower than hunting and farm is like very very slow?(and farm/plantations are kinda for late game?) Then... what about fishing? or where can I find what is what(with numbers etc. like berries = 2food/min/villager and hunting = 3food/min/villager; well those numbers are just an example.. obviously 2 food per min might be very slow...)?? Is there like wiki or something similar?
example2:
so... it looks like all the pros do not touch the small treasures right at the base(the one without guardians/with one guardian right at your TC), why??? They are freebies! I saw some games(VODs), where the treasures are in the base but didn't touch until the game is over...
and the wall; they remove/cancel the big connecting blocks to save woods(I guess?) but how you do that? I mean, I tried alone but a) you cannot select the "blocks" at once(you cant double click - select all), which means, you have to manually select. b) If you remove those, the units can go thru... Where can I find those tricks??
example3:
(REMINDER: I'm a noob... no hates, I have no idea what I'm talking...)for me, the fastest way to reach the 2nd age is sending the 300 food as the first shipment, you can time it with 500 foods and get woods/gold for the 2nd age. But it looks like pros never do that. They even do some weird shits like building consulate even before the house!!(I mean, it was japan and with consulate, you can make shrines cheaper; I do understand that but it makes you pop-block...) Is it like a meta thing? or reaching 2nd age asap is not that important? or just match-up thing??
example4:
the starting creates: are they random??? like sometimes I have 200 woods, sometimes I have 150. Is it map-dependant?

4. Quick Search...
I tried like several times... Didn't get a single match(waited about 10min).
Is it not viable anymore? is it like generally not used?(lack of player base?) or it's just because I'm low-leveled??
but I always see +1000 people online on ESO; where/how can I play? I'm scared to play team games(when I join a game lobby, they always have like team name tag, that scares me too :D), I don't want to be the burden of the team... And I have no idea, what to do or not to. e.g., when I play Japan, is it bad mannered towards my team mates, when I block the hunts with my shrines? Shall I build the shrines in base and ask my team mates to make/send some cows/sheep???(one guy did that on my 40min treaty co-op match!)
And the 1on1 lobbies... (it could be coincidence but) they usually kick newbies??/lvl10 Home City??

Or generally, WHERE CAN I FIND THE INFORMATION ABOUT THINGS????

holy shit, so many questions... anyways, Thanks in advance!
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Re: Hi! I'm noob!

Post by medinos »

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219
This is a way to get instant lvl 100 if you want I can d it with you there is a easy tut its called xp mod..
QS is better to used at PR 20-25 I dunno what is yours PR...
And don't be scared to play with others..
Play with people your Rank what is your ESo nick btw ?
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

nusha wrote:disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post these questions...
so, if my thread is inappropriate or if there's a better place where I can get answers, please let me know.

so... I'm a total noob(used to play this game like... few years ago... must be around 2006-7; I only played single modes, campaign/skirmish etc back then. I recently found out, aoe3 has 2 expansions and was on sale on steam!!), just finished my very 2nd online match on ESO, watched like few competitive match-VODs on youtube, read veni's guide(for new players) and now I have many many questions:

as far as I know, unlike in "skirmishes", you cannot level up by playing against the AI(I actually played like 2 games vs AI on ESO but no exp rewards).
Do I have to just play more? Or is there a way to get like levels faster/easier?

2. Do I get less exp from playing against AI(like co-op game, allied with another player) than playing human vs human?
the two games I played were both vs AI with 40min treaty. Each of them were like 1hour long and got like only one level each. Is it normal? I mean, when I play on single mode vs AI, I usually get like 2-3 levels each round. Or does it have to do with the treaty?

examples:
so... I watched like 3-4 VODs from interjection's yt channel and I figured out, some resources has kinda different rate of gathering?? like berries is slower than hunting and farm is like very very slow?(and farm/plantations are kinda for late game?) Then... what about fishing? or where can I find what is what(with numbers etc. like berries = 2food/min/villager and hunting = 3food/min/villager; well those numbers are just an example.. obviously 2 food per min might be very slow...)?? Is there like wiki or something similar?
example2:
so... it looks like all the pros do not touch the small treasures right at the base(the one without guardians/with one guardian right at your TC), why??? They are freebies! I saw some games(VODs), where the treasures are in the base but didn't touch until the game is over...
and the wall; they remove/cancel the big connecting blocks to save woods(I guess?) but how you do that? I mean, I tried alone but a) you cannot select the "blocks" at once(you cant double click - select all), which means, you have to manually select. b) If you remove those, the units can go thru... Where can I find those tricks??
example3:
(REMINDER: I'm a noob... no hates, I have no idea what I'm talking...)for me, the fastest way to reach the 2nd age is sending the 300 food as the first shipment, you can time it with 500 foods and get woods/gold for the 2nd age. But it looks like pros never do that. They even do some weird shits like building consulate even before the house!!(I mean, it was japan and with consulate, you can make shrines cheaper; I do understand that but it makes you pop-block...) Is it like a meta thing? or reaching 2nd age asap is not that important? or just match-up thing??
example4:
the starting creates: are they random??? like sometimes I have 200 woods, sometimes I have 150. Is it map-dependant?

4. Quick Search...
Is it not viable anymore? is it like generally not used?(lack of player base?) or it's just because I'm low-leveled??
but I always see +1000 people online on ESO; where/how can I play? I'm scared to play team games(when I join a game lobby, they always have like team name tag, that scares me too :D), I don't want to be the burden of the team... And I have no idea, what to do or not to. e.g., when I play Japan, is it bad mannered towards my team mates, when I block the hunts with my shrines? Shall I build the shrines in base and ask my team mates to make/send some cows/sheep???(one guy did that on my 40min treaty co-op match!)
And the 1on1 lobbies... (it could be coincidence but) they usually kick newbies??/lvl10 Home City??

1)You can level up your homecity as long as there are at least 2 humans in the game. The best way to level up your homecity is to get someone to do the xp mod with you however. Try to get someone to do it with you in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219

2)its the same

3)This might be helpful for gathering rates: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/for ... 32509,0,10 Best way to improve is to watch streams the main one being http://www.twitch.tv/esoctv
Typically you will always want to send 3 villagers first if you have it because the significant extra economy boost is always better than using 300f to age slightly faster. The jap early consulate is a greedy way of making your shrines cheaper allowing you to spam cheap shrines as soon as you click up to age 2. The staring crates do indeed change varying by 100 res in each resource.

4)Quick search is only really used at high levels. You can sort the game browser by rank to find someone similar ranks to yourself or host your own game. Higher leveled players are likely to kick you from their games since it wouldn't be much fun for them to play a low level player. Don't be scared about losing/people flaming you ect just join games and play for fun!

5)This site, and also for information the aoe3 wiki can be helpful although some of the stats on it are slightly outdated.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

nusha, I understand what you are going through. I am a total noob too. I started playing ESO on nilla just about a month ago. I have only played a few games (10-20ish) but I'll tell you what I've done. First of all, play against other noobs in both 1v1 and team. You wil have fairly even matches which are fun and the matches you learn the most from. Also, I just randomly joined a 1v1 on my second game ever with a 2200+ elo guy who has played like over a 1000 matches. We played unranked and the entire time he just gave me tons of advice. He whooped me but I learned a ton and it was super fun. If you can get a friend, noob or pro, who you can regularly play against, you'll have lots of fun and you'll get better.

As I've played I've realized a cycle that I go through to get better. it goes like this: 1) play the game (obvously) 2) after each game analyze what youu did wrong/right, why you won/lost, watch your recorded games and always look up post game stats. 3) Read guides, watch vids, etc. and figure out how to avoid what you previously did wrong and/or capitalize on what you did right. 4) play some more. Don't be afraid to experiment and definitely don't be afraid to lose. As you can see there is a cycle, and if you continue through with the steps you will eventually get better. anyways, I'm just a noob so if a pro tells you something different, go with what they have to say. Other than that, just play and have fun.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
No Flag aaaron3000
Crossbow

Post by aaaron3000 »

nusha wrote:disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post these questions...

examples:
example2:
example3:
example4:

4. Quick Search...

Hi welcome, I'm pretty new too, same situation played years ago but just getting into the multiplayer scene now. Let's see, to answer a few of your questions:

First of all here is GoodSpeed's guide: http://aoeiii.wix.com/aoex#!resources/cw8g Don't feel like you need to follow it word for word but it will give you a good idea of what is considered standard play for the first few shipments and build orders for all of the civs.
1.) Look up XP mod. Otherwise if you play regularly it won't take all that long to get one of your cities to level 40 or 60, which will unlock pretty much everything you need. And you can also create new cities that start at 20, 40, 60, etc once you've reached those levels with one city.
2.) I think the XP rate for a comp stomp (at least two humans vs. AI should be the same as any other multiplayer game.
3.) Gather rates: In general, Food gathers fastest, then coin, wood is slowest. As a result when you can get "free" wood from a treasure, trade route, crate shipment etc. that is always best, and free food is not as useful. This is why 300F is considered a bad first shipment, you are not saving that much time because villagers can gather 300 food quickly, and sending 3 villagers or something like that will help so much more in the long term. The different types of food do have different gather rates, I don't have the exact numbers aren't important but you can look them up with you want.

Fastest:
1. Crates (of course)
2. Livestock (Although high levels don't train livestock and almost never make a fattening pen, it is still a really good boost if you find some livestock on the map, you don't even have to let them fatten all the way, just use when you are in a pinch for food)
3. Hunts (You should use herdable animals as your primary source of food for as long as possible, you can shoot herds toward your base so your villagers aren't as spread out. It's worth gathering even the hunts that are very far away from your TC as the game goes on because switching to farms is just that bad)
4. Berries
5. Mills (I think the gather rate is actually the same for mills and berries, but berries are free and mills cost a lot of wood, so eat your berries if you run out of hunts and then if the game is going really long make mills if you need to.)

I don't actually know about fishing's base rate vs. hunting. You should also always try to get your hunting upgrades from the market ASAP.

Regarding the free beaver treasures with no guardians... I think the pros are usually trying to do something super efficient like building a trade post to get the first pass of XP or get the very best treasure before the enemy finds it. But at the lower level I think you can just pick them up, before your enemy wanders along and picks it up. Maybe if it only spawns with 10 coin then it's not worth your time, but otherwise it's free coin, why not.

Starting crates are randomized but some maps give you more. The wall thing is worth learning if you plan on building a million walls, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

4.) I've only tried quick search a few times, doesn't work for me either. Just look for a lobby close to your rank or make one and wait. Usually doesn't take too long. Team games can be frustrating, if you like that style of play I recommend finding some people that you play well with and adding them to your friends list, then trying to play games with them where you can coordinate strategy. I like 1 v 1 more personally, it feels like more of a chess match. You have to be lucky in a team game that nobody will drop connection or be way worse than everyone else, or be way better than everyone else.

Last piece of advice, since it took me a while to figure this out when I started on ESO: (This may already be obvious to you) When you're in a lobby, hover your mouse over the opponent's icon and there will be a popup showing their PR (player ranking) and win %. At first I was trying to judge their skill off of home city level which is not a good way to measure!

Edit: Also you can use this site to look up your ELO and match history (other players too if you're curious). I love keeping track of my wins and losses that way, makes the whole experience more addicting.http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

You can try to look up some basic build orders here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=803

The ones which Durokan wrote are nice: concise, informative, to the point, complete.

Age of Empires 3 is a pretty deep game, with a plethora of complex things to take into account when playing. You'll learn these sorts of things as you go, just play the game and have fun. Team games aren't a bad place to start. You should absolutely find a few mates to play regularly with. You can join peoples' games and ask for an unrated match and pick up a few tips; most people won't mind obliging.

Welcome back to AoE3!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I know you've received a lot of answers, so I'll try to answer what hasn't been.

some resources has kinda different rate of gathering?

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,32509,0,10. The summary is that food > coin > wood, in terms of rate gathered. Under the food category, hunting > berries.

so... it looks like all the pros do not touch the small treasures right at the base

Take them. I always take the free treasures too, and while I'm not a pro, I'm good enough. At this stage you shouldn't worry about skipping them, that comes from an advanced knowledge of your civ's age 1 and the specific map and match up.

and the wall; they remove/cancel the big connecting blocks to save woods(I guess?) but how you do that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX81PeqmIlY. This video explains it, though this is another advanced tactic. In summary, walls are made up into "long" and "short" pieces. You want to make the shortest "long" piece that you can, without it condensing into two "short" segments. Do this for the entirety of your wall, then delete all the columns (aka blocks). If you do this right, you will save wood and there will be no gaps in your walls. You are right though, selecting all those columns is tricky. There exists a "select all of one type" hotkey which, when you hold it and select a column, will highlight all columns. Then you can delete.

for me, the fastest way to reach the 2nd age is sending the 300 food as the first shipment,

I like this thinking, though sometimes it is best to just do what the pros do. In this case, 3 villagers is always better, and it can be proven with math. Take the hunting gather rate (0.84/sec) * (3 villagers) = 2.52 food/sec. Now, (300 food) / (2.52 food/sec) = 119 seconds for 3 villagers to gather 300 food. This is not even 2 minutes. Thus, every moment after 2 minutes your opponent is gaining much more food than you. Not to mention those villagers gather rates can be improved. These types of things have been tried and testing by the best players over the course of a decade, and the "optimal" build orders have, for the most part, been figured out. But things are still changing right now, so keep thinking! But also always send 3 villagers :p

They even do some weird shits like building consulate even before the house!

Ah hah, I feel you with this one. It can be tricky pulling this off, but again, this is something the pros have figured out that works better than almost any other option. It goes like this: japan will either start with 200w or 300w. The first step is always build a consolute ASAP with 1 villager. Immediately when it is finished, ally with the Portuguese (cheaper buildings). This will now make shrines cost 107 wood. If you started with 300w, congrats! You will only need to chop 7 more wood to build a shrine. If you started with 200w, you will need to chop 107 wood (yikes!). Because of this, you should put 3-4 villagers on wood at the start of the game if 200w, and one 1 if 300w. And make sure to only chop until 107w. If done properly (practice makes perfect) you will have 107 wood after allying with Portuguese and one/both of your explorers can build the shrine in time to keep constant vill production. Because japan does not have a 3 vill age 1 card shipment, they send heavenly kami instead, which decreases shrine cost even more (making them 84w) and increases their gather rate. Pretty good deal!

the starting creates: are they random???

Yes and no. What a crap answer I know. I'll explain. https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published/e/mr7781ad081c531b8441e86e97a1e3bfe32aa?rid=mr7781ad081c531b8441e86e97a1e3bfe32aa&mode=html&proxyURL=publichtml&RMNAME=$3453668635601846450&sheet=Starting+Conditions. This goes into detail. In the top left of this link, lists the base resources each civ gets at the start of the game. You will never have less than that, it is constant. The table below that states the possible bonus crates you may receive. This part is random. It is important to note that the bonus crates are the same for both players, regardless of civ. So if British start with an extra 100w, so will the french, and so on. I mentioned earlier Japan. They will always have at least 200w start, sometimes 300w.

Not sure here. It's possible lower ranked players aren't also using quicksearch. I'd stick to the game browser for now. I know team games might be intimidating, but just look for players similar in your skill (your PR) and go for it. Some people flame after a loss, screw them.

I don't want to be the burden of the team... And I have no idea, what to do or not to

I see you like Japan, cool! Yes, it is sort of considered bm to shrine your teammates hunts, at least the ones close/medium to them. Shrine the ones right around your base and even better, shrine on the opponents half of the map! In team games, generally each player will make a specific unit. So at the start, someone might ask "units?" and you guys have to decide on who is going to make what. The split is usually one player makes cav, one makes light infantry, and one makes heavy infantry (musketeers usually). This completes the counter system, and you guys must build your barracks/stables together and use your units to compliment each other (i.e. heavy infantry protects your teammates light infantry from enemy cav, light inf tries to kill enemy heavy inf, cav tries to kill enemy light inf).

Yeah... sorry but this usually happens :(. At lvl 10, you don't have access to good cards which are crucial to winning 1v1, so often games are not very competitive. There is an xp mod here: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219 which requires you to play a match with another player who also with the xp mod. After that one game, you will have lvl 100 city and each new city you make will also be 100. Since this requires a partner, message me here or on ESO at SirCallen and I can do it with you. It's very straightforward, but you will need to install the mod and then uninstall after your one game.

http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1161&hilit=AOE+3+Introduction+Guide. Veni's text guide to beginning players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF2yYsIm9aY&list=PL4DwBHWnAJtQSyaoGTBbo4n_AmGLy-OmL. Interjection's playlist of youtube videos covering gameplay mechanics such as idle villagers, attack move, treasure hunting, herding, etc. All very good, simple advice in video form.

http://aoeiii.wix.com/aoex#!resources/cw8g. Goodspeed's guide. Download version 3.0. This is not for the faint of heart, coming in at 88 total pages and going into somewhat advanced topics, however, is still a good resource for intermediate/advanced players looking to increase their game knowledge. I do not know how much of use it will be, I remember reading it for the first time and it making zero sense to myself, but it's here nonetheless!

PHEW! I hope that answered all of your questions lol
No Flag nusha
Crossbow

Post by nusha »

Holy shit! so many good answers! TY guys so much!!

Can't wait to watch all videos, read all guides and try those out later!!!

especially viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219 this mod! Ganna do this as soon as I get back home :)
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

I know.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Post by Omkar_Satapathy »

nusha wrote:

That's why I hate playing multiplayer. People keep calling you noob and kick you out of their game. How can you level up if nobody cooperates. Also home city cards play a huge role in the game. You can never beat an average player with lvl 60 or above homecity with your new hc of lvl 10. And surprisingly most players are at lvl 100. It's hopeless. I think this system needs to be revived. This is the reason why AOE2 is considered better over AOE3 in multiplayer. AOE2 needs skill while AOE3 needs cheats.
Germany Sydaphex
Crossbow

Post by Sydaphex »

Hi guys,

Im new too and downloaded recently these 3 PDF. Guides v1, v2 and v3 its still usefull because its a Bit outdated for some years?

Or there are some updated Versions?

Thanks!
SYDAPHEX
Suche deutsches Team / looking for a german team.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

Sydaphex wrote:Hi guys,

Im new too and downloaded recently these 3 PDF. Guides v1, v2 and v3 its still usefull because its a Bit outdated for some years?

Thanks!
SYDAPHEX

I'm not sure what guides you're referring to, but if they are a few years old then they probably aren't super useful right now. For strategy guides, check out the strategy wall on these forums. For any other non-gameplay guides you can also probably find them on the forum in some deep crevice. If you still can't get the answers you look for, I'd suggest either making a post, or tuning into some twitch streams and asking questions. The community is pretty willing to help out new players wherever possible.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:That's why I hate playing multiplayer. People keep calling you noob and kick you out of their game. How can you level up if nobody cooperates.

Play with me :love:

Also home city cards play a huge role in the game. You can never beat an average player with lvl 60 or above homecity with your new hc of lvl 10.

I started with HC level 10 and made it 80+ on my own. Once your nilla/TWC civ reaches 20, 40, 60, 80.. level you can make new civ at the same level same with TAD but you have to play TAD civs for that :/ Try to play with someone who has nearly equal skill and then you'll see your civ level going up ez.

And surprisingly most players are at lvl 100. It's hopeless. I think this system needs to be revived.

AOE2 needs skill while AOE3 needs cheats.

It's because they use XP MOD. if you want I can help you with that too. I think they applied this system to make sure that players don't get bored of the game too soon and they get rewards (as in new cards) for playing more, many games use this strategy. But don't lose hope, if you need any help join ESOC Discord for XP MOD and quick assistance in game.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

wardyb1 wrote:I'm not sure what guides you're referring to, but if they are a few years old then they probably aren't super useful right now. For strategy guides, check out the strategy wall on these forums. For any other non-gameplay guides you can also probably find them on the forum in some deep crevice. If you still can't get the answers you look for, I'd suggest either making a post, or tuning into some twitch streams and asking questions. The community is pretty willing to help out new players wherever possible.

I guess he is referring to GS guides :hmm:

Sydaphex wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks!
SYDAPHEX

Though they are outdate they can give you some nice information about the game mechanics tips on microing vils in a defensive fight, macro and military units micro skill, other than that we have
  1. Strategy Wall and
  2. AoE3 Times: Issue #003
  3. AoE3 Times: Issue #002
  4. AoE3 Times: Issue #001
Germany Sydaphex
Crossbow

Post by Sydaphex »

Really thanks all of you!

Btw. i cracked sadly the Installations CD Nr. 1 :/ couldnt install again, now i got 4 useless CDs and 3 useless product keys. Someone got an adivce for me? or i have to rebuy all again?

Greetings
Sydaphex
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

You just need the setup, if you can install it somehow you can play with your accounts
Germany Sydaphex
Crossbow

Post by Sydaphex »

Yep... I just Need the Setup but the Installation requires cd1 but cracked.

So cd2 and cd3 are useless... And my tad and twc CDs too :(

I was thinking about loading down a aoe 3 trial and maybe i get asked about my product key to go further with TAD and TWC Installation then
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: Gear_Head

Post by Gear_Head »

I don't think the trial works like that for some reason. I'm not 100% sure, but I remember that for some reason.

I might have an ISO of CD1 that you can mount on a virtual drive and install from there. I got it online somewhere, so it's probably a crack and thus the installation's use on ESO might be disabled (it might work but honestly don't remember), but that would be in Vanilla only. Single player and LAN would work for all three, and ESO would work for the expansions. It may not be perfect, but you can't beat free.

If not, I also stocked up on $7 steam copies from the last steam sale if you'd like one of those. It'd be official and all aspects of the game would work 100%.

Proofreading my post makes me think I look really sketchy. :lol: Just trying to help, though. It won't hurt my feelings if you need it/want it or not. :smile:
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Post by Omkar_Satapathy »

@Ashvin Thank you for inviting! I will call you when I want through PM.
No Flag OrangeRage
Musketeer

Post by OrangeRage »

Well if you're a noob then you have arrived at the correct destination.
Germany Sydaphex
Crossbow

Post by Sydaphex »

Sended you a pm gear_head :) and thanks you so much!
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by Gear_Head »

So @Sydaphex and I have been working on figuring out the best way to get him set up. He brought up a question I don't know the answer to:

He is German and bought the German version of the game. My game is the English version. Therefore, the CD image I would supply is the English version. Will this cause a problem when he is trying to install CD1 (English) with CD 2 + 3 (German)?
He doesn't seem to mind which language it is, so long as it operates properly.

Help please!
Germany Sydaphex
Crossbow

Post by Sydaphex »

Yes,

Thanks in advance!
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by Gear_Head »

Bump. ^^
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999