Cocaine Economic Theory. When to switch to mills from hunts.

No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Re: Cocaine Economic Theory. When to switch to mills from hunts.

Post by goongoon »

Okay Imma explain this one last fucking time: Cors gather 25 % faster than vills. Vills gather at 0.67 from millz (that's a fact; I know it's a mindblow!) And on this 0.67 there is a hell of a lot walking time. Eventually you are at 0.5 for a normal vill. Just to be safe i'm mentioning: Those are FACTS. You can't argue those. You find them on aoe3 quick refernce, the most reliable source for aoe3 infos. Cors gathering 25 % is also a fact. So we are at 0.625 per sec, still a fact. I counted 0.25 in for the fact that cors walk faster than normal vills, which obv makes them gather faster. You can argue that number obviously, but we are already at 6.25+. So I donnu where u get ur 0.603 from but it's probably your anus.
Now to your ridiculous test :D It's very well possible that vills get stuck in each other or just stop gathering for a bit. This is a well known bug and nothing special for treaty players. I donnu why you at all post here. It's zero percent interesting, horribly researched and you have no conclusion at all. It's like u wanna ask something but then when I answer you you call me retarded. So I hope you are happy with the language because I'm not. At the very least this makes it slightly more interesting between us. It sounds kinda personal even tho I dont give 2 shits about you ^^
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

You can argue that number obviously, but we are already at 6.25+. So I donnu where u get ur 0.603 from but it's probably your anus.

if what you're saying is true, then obviously you have to account villigers getting stuck on eachother and so on, in the final avarage gather rate for a villiger on a mill.

Where did i get 0.603? Run a game as france for 1 hour vs a computer or anyone else.. Have 10 curs on a mill and see what happens. = 0.603 average gather rate per second.

Its not hard to check unless you don't know how to play aoe then you shouldn't be posting here
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Cocaine wrote:
You can argue that number obviously, but we are already at 6.25+. So I donnu where u get ur 0.603 from but it's probably your anus.

if what you're saying is true, then obviously you have to account villigers getting stuck on eachother and so on, in the final avarage gather rate for a villiger on a mill.

Where did i get 0.603? Run a game as france for 1 hour vs a computer or anyone else.. Have 10 curs on a mill and see what happens. = 0.603 average gather rate per second.

Its not hard to check unless you don't know how to play aoe then you shouldn't be posting here

I attached 2 recording so far, you want a third? To show the exact same gather rate of 0.603 after 1 hour?

Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Does anyone even care the actual gather rate for mill is? Anyone? Or am I the only one OCD about this?

Cuz when I play my 3v3 or ffa, I want to maximize res gather rate, so this guide right here disproved my theory about switching to mills, and I'm sure it clarifies for others as a definite proof that hunting is infact way better, AND BY HOW MUCH better.

Yolo I'm just trying to help the community. If nobody gives 2 fucks ok.

Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Cocaine wrote:Does anyone even care the actual gather rate for mill is? Anyone? Or am I the only one OCD about this?

No-one cares what the actual gather rate of the mill is because they know it approximately enough to know that you should never go on mills if you can hunt and that infact whoever goes on mills first usually loses.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Man in the end we just know that it's not worth building mills when you can still hunt. That's probs why people aren't very interested
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

britishmusketeer wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Does anyone even care the actual gather rate for mill is? Anyone? Or am I the only one OCD about this?

No-one cares what the actual gather rate of the mill is because they know it approximately enough to know that you should never go on mills if you can hunt and that infact whoever goes on mills first usually loses.

I guess, it all comes down to this then.

I conclude my research into this topic and await my aoe3 nobel prize in economics for my research on the productivity of cour de bois.

Thank you all.