Kynesea vs Umeu What Happend?

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Kynesea vs Umeu What Happend?

Post by gibson »

Heavy lag really should not be an issue with the technology we have now....... I mean you can play pretty much lag free on a 300$ laptop from Tiger Direct and a 15$ internet connection. Maybe if you live in the middle of nowhere it might be hard to get a decent connection but Kynesie is a grown ass man living in Paris. There is really no excuse for heavy lag like that.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:just bad decision overall , they should of replayed it

I think they still might replay it tomorrow.

no they wont
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Hagi wrote:
umeu wrote:im ok with taking the admin win because he is lagging so hard the games arent fair. so why should i be fair? it has to come from 2 sides.

besides, i already said im willing to play the series out from a 1-0 advantage (instead of the 2-0 i would get with the win) if he fixes his lag. he has however uninstalled, so its im not gonna put more effort in to it. i will schedule with mongo tonight.

its his own problem.

This (in bold) is honorable from you and I appreciate that. Thanks for your fair play Umeu.
The admin decision is ridiculous, you should be ashamed to dare deciding such thing based on vague assumptions that Kynesie purposely lag.
I would like some proof please, because Kynesie's behavior through tournament and streaming are opposite of what you claim. And what about what Mongo10 said about he playing kynesie and no lag problem when no casters?
Waiting for your answer... oh well everytime I asked some clarifications here I never get any. Why bother, really.

No one said that Kyensie purposely lags.

However Kyensie does lag because his computer or internet connection are not optimal. Many players know and can certify that Kyn lags.

This lag, on top of providing a poor competitive setting, more or less caused the OOS. It is known that severe lag can cause this issue. Kyensie is the source of that lag. That's all there is to it.

If my connection drops during a tournament game, then the admins will give me an admin loss (unless my opponent agrees to a rematch). This is pretty much what happened here.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:I don't at all consider it proven that Kynesie caused the out-of-sync. I consider it likely that he caused the lag which makes it more likely to happen.

Yes its not a factual argument. Its intuitive to say though that Kynesie here was the root cause out of the people ingame. If it was me leaving, I left because it lagged and it lagged because of Kynesie. If it was the lag then it was also Kynesie.

Under normal, lagfree nonbugged circumstances a game doesnt go OOS (and a caster doesnt leave the game) so, if the lag was on Kynesies end (you can deny that but that seems ludicrous really) then the OOS kinda was his fault. He probably gets OOS quite frequently lol, he knows that could happen and didnt ever attempt to fix it (or the lag) either.

So I guess the admin decision was the correct one. If the opposite decision was made and umeu had forfeited then the forums wouldve been riot aswell. A true lose lose scenario :|
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

A true lose lose scenario :|

Did I bait you into watching that video?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

It's sad for the community, considering they provide a chunk of the prize pool. They like to see matches, not admin wins.

In the game Tibia and Jerom casted after, it also lagged because of Jerom. So kynesie not solely to blame, an effort should of been made to lag test prior to the 1st game to test conditions with 1 or 2 casters, etc.

@Jerom i've been in many games where someone has resigned and it oos moments later. It's annoying, but obviously linked.

You were also lagging, on skype, in hosted game room, in casting after. You should of made conscious effort to say, hey, i'm lagging, i shouldn't be casting. Which is why i refer back to my lag test point.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

shouldve just played map three and if it came down to a decider then they would just replay the match up
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

Hazza54321 wrote:shouldve just played map three and if it came down to a decider then they would just replay the match up

Yeah true,

Although, at the time umeu refused to play it out from 1-0. Now kynesie left, it's convenient that he says he will play from 1-0.
Yes he mentioned lag, but Jerom caused lag also. So it probably be better anyway without casters.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

nah i didnt say that. i refused to replay the game. i was then and still willing to look for other solutions such as what incog proposed and what hazza is saying now.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

If everybody know that Kynesie lags, why there were 2 casters for the match?
-No sense
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:If everybody know that Kynesie lags, why there were 2 casters for the match?
-No sense

Adding non-laggy casters shouldn't affect lag.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:
A true lose lose scenario :|

Did I bait you into watching that video?

no I watched it after I posted that actually. He's kinda right though, didnt really watch all of it since I dont find him pleasant to listen to but hes right.

oo wrote:It's sad for the community, considering they provide a chunk of the prize pool. They like to see matches, not admin wins.

In the game Tibia and Jerom casted after, it also lagged because of Jerom. So kynesie not solely to blame, an effort should of been made to lag test prior to the 1st game to test conditions with 1 or 2 casters, etc.

@Jerom i've been in many games where someone has resigned and it oos moments later. It's annoying, but obviously linked.

You were also lagging, on skype, in hosted game room, in casting after. You should of made conscious effort to say, hey, i'm lagging, i shouldn't be casting. Which is why i refer back to my lag test point.

Yes shortly after that, or maybe even during that my internet did kinda get a stick up its arse for some reason, although I do not cause lag like that at all. That was truly kynesie lag.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:If everybody know that Kynesie lags, why there were 2 casters for the match?
-No sense

Its p2p, so he will lag even more with more players involved..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

thebritish wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
-No sense

Its p2p, so he will lag even more with more players involved..

kynesie lag isn't internet lag tho
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

Post by KINGofOsmane »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
oxaloacetate wrote:One thing is for sure, this game is kinda going to shit if one of the biggest name is deciding to quit after every tournament because of poorly handled events.

He didn't decide that, he isn't allowed to play in tourneys anymore.
He uninstalled the EP tho.

right decision no need to ever do something with those guys ever again
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Post by Hagi »

iNcog wrote:
Hagi wrote:
umeu wrote:im ok with taking the admin win because he is lagging so hard the games arent fair. so why should i be fair? it has to come from 2 sides.

besides, i already said im willing to play the series out from a 1-0 advantage (instead of the 2-0 i would get with the win) if he fixes his lag. he has however uninstalled, so its im not gonna put more effort in to it. i will schedule with mongo tonight.

its his own problem.

This (in bold) is honorable from you and I appreciate that. Thanks for your fair play Umeu.
The admin decision is ridiculous, you should be ashamed to dare deciding such thing based on vague assumptions that Kynesie purposely lag.
I would like some proof please, because Kynesie's behavior through tournament and streaming are opposite of what you claim. And what about what Mongo10 said about he playing kynesie and no lag problem when no casters?
Waiting for your answer... oh well everytime I asked some clarifications here I never get any. Why bother, really.

However Kyensie does lag because his computer or internet connection are not optimal. Many players know and can certify that Kyn lags.

This lag, on top of providing a poor competitive setting, more or less caused the OOS. It is known that severe lag can cause this issue. Kyensie is the source of that lag. That's all there is to it.

If my connection drops during a tournament game, then the admins will give me an admin loss (unless my opponent agrees to a rematch). This is pretty much what happened here.

Yes I understand that, everybody is trying to explain the same thing.
But you all fail to understand one important thing.
You don't have PROOF this time. Based on the past, it's YOUR proof.
How about, maybe Kynesie solved his lag issue and this time it was something else (or somebody else) that cause the lag?
The rule is simple. A player drop lose the game unless the opponent agree to rematch.
In that case the OBSERVER OOS. You are not following your own rules!!! you are interpreting rules based on past assumptions of a certain player!!!
That would be nice if someone reads me for a change.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

Post by KINGofOsmane »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I don't want to start a flame but let's be honest on few points:

1) how can you explain that it oosed exactly at the moment jerom left? It is definitely due to jerom leaving the game and it has already happened a few times to me and to some other players.

2) kynesie officialy forfeited, which is true. However, we should point out that he isn't allowed to play in tournaments anymore. He was kinda disqualified.
Also, try to understand kynesie's POV, game1, Umeu didn't want to click in kynesie's MUs and kynesie had to play an hopeless MU, that's why he lost. Then game 2, he thinks he had the game but mankle came and gave the win to Umeu. In g3, kynesie has to pick 1st on high plain and he doesn't have japan anymore. That s obvious that he would leave.
Moreover, kynesie thinks that mankle was biased because he lost to him on stream and raged because of the lag.

Anyway, the decision is taken and all this doesn't really matter but I still think that this decision is unfair.

+1
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Hagi wrote:
iNcog wrote:
Show hidden quotes

How about, maybe Kynesie solved his lag issue and this time it was something else (or somebody else) that cause the lag?
The rule is simple. A player drop lose the game unless the opponent agree to rematch.
In that case the OBSERVER OOS. You are not following your own rules!!! you are interpreting rules based on past assumptions of a certain player!!!

They are not reading or replying to players below PR33
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Hagi wrote:
iNcog wrote:
Show hidden quotes

This is actually completely true. I'd even say rules were not only interpreted but made up. A judgement call was then made based on the high likelihood that Kynesie is lagging severely. This is completely reasonable to me, but there has to be rules to base that decision on. As there aren't, this decision is not in accordance with tournament rules and simply very questionable to me. The decision should have been based solely on the cause of the out-of-sync (which is far from certain) and then the position of the players in the game.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

thebritish wrote:They are not reading or replying to players below PR33

Source?

Please stop saying so much idiotic shit all the time.

Thank you.
No Flag deuxballesman
Dragoon

Post by deuxballesman »

gibson wrote:Heavy lag really should not be an issue with the technology we have now....... I mean you can play pretty much lag free on a 300$ laptop from Tiger Direct and a 15$ internet connection. Maybe if you live in the middle of nowhere it might be hard to get a decent connection but Kynesie is a grown ass man living in Paris. There is really no excuse for heavy lag like that.

Unfortunately that is untrue I live 3km from Paris and I have a close to unplayable connection... Often you players send message like fix lag as if there is something doable about it
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

Jerom, i don't see how you can pass judgement on Kynesie lagging when you yourself are a lagger. If you criticise him, you are doing the same of yourself. You contributed to the lag, so stop trying to get yourself out of it or pass blame solely on him.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

oo wrote:Jerom, i don't see how you can pass judgement on Kynesie lagging when you yourself are a lagger. If you criticise him, you are doing the same of yourself. You contributed to the lag, so stop trying to get yourself out of it or pass blame solely on him.

just out of curiousity are you neuron ? IF so why dont you keep your account instead of constantly creating new ones lol
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

r4go wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:I think it should be handled maturely, so like whoever has the biggest penis or smt

ahhahaha u op hahaha :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8UFyLR53s
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

oo wrote:Jerom, i don't see how you can pass judgement on Kynesie lagging when you yourself are a lagger. If you criticise him, you are doing the same of yourself. You contributed to the lag, so stop trying to get yourself out of it or pass blame solely on him.

I'm not really a lagger but my internet might have lagged, although I am not sure at all. I never get lag normally to be honest.