Kynesea vs Umeu What Happend?

No Flag oo
Crossbow

Re: Kynesea vs Umeu What Happend?

Post by oo »

lordraphael wrote:
oo wrote:Jerom, i don't see how you can pass judgement on Kynesie lagging when you yourself are a lagger. If you criticise him, you are doing the same of yourself. You contributed to the lag, so stop trying to get yourself out of it or pass blame solely on him.

just out of curiousity are you neuron ? IF so why dont you keep your account instead of constantly creating new ones lol

Yeah, i don't know this Neuron guy?
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

Jerom wrote:
oo wrote:Jerom, i don't see how you can pass judgement on Kynesie lagging when you yourself are a lagger. If you criticise him, you are doing the same of yourself. You contributed to the lag, so stop trying to get yourself out of it or pass blame solely on him.

I'm not really a lagger but my internet might have lagged, although I am not sure at all. I never get lag normally to be honest.

Well factors from the stream suggested you lagged. The easiest fix from the start would of been a lag test. I don't know if you did one or not, should be implemented in future tbh.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

You cant just say kynesie's lag makes the game unplayable so give a lose to him for an oos caused by observer.
Ok i understand that lag could be a problem. But who rated his lag unplayable? Umeu who is playing against him lol?
No Flag CaptainKush
Crossbow

Post by CaptainKush »

No offense to Jerom because I have really enjoyed his casting, but clearly his internet was not the best at the time of the second game. I am not blaming him, but this was clear from how distorted he sounded many times via the skype call, even after he had left the match. Although I suppose there is no way to prove it was not the caster? Still, I think there is evidence that there could have been lag that had nothing to do with kynesie.

I am not saying kynesie doesn't lag, but a decision was made, as has been mentioned before, to let him participate in spite of this issue. Therefore, it is completely unfair to make a judgement that has any way, shape, or form to do with lag with regards to game number two. Furthermore, it should not be up to umeu or kynesie to accept or reject a rematch. A fair decision should be made by impartial administrators, who, ideally, have no potential chance to compete against those involved in the match. I am not questioning anyone's integrity, but certainly you would never have the head coach for the Panthers deciding an important call between the Patriots and the Broncos. (Sorry for the American football analogy, hope it comes though).

I know everyone is just trying to do their best in their own free time and I hope you will consider these points moving forward.
Quintili Vare, legiones redde!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

zoom wrote:This is actually completely true. I'd even say rules were not only interpreted but made up. A judgement call was then made based on the high likelihood that Kynesie is lagging severely. This is completely reasonable to me, but there has to be rules to base that decision on. As there aren't, this decision is not in accordance with tournament rules and simply very questionable to me. The decision should have been based solely on the cause of the out-of-sync (which is far from certain) and then the position of the players in the game.

I suppose admins might have felt convinced that Kynesie caused the out-of-sync. Unfortunately, due to the complete and utter lack of an official explanation we can only speculate.
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

Yeah H20 and Mitoe shouldn't be making decisions like this. They are involved in the tournament. That comment i agree with 100%.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

ye this guy is 100% neuron confirmed
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

britishmusketeer wrote:ye this guy is 100% neuron confirmed

At which thing all of you look to recognise who is he?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

If _H2O v Mitoe requires an admin decision I will jizz my pants.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Kynesie is just acting as a victim tbh. Or maybe he's not, but people consider him as the victim anyway. But in the facts, first game nobody forced him into playing a mu he didn't like, admins were about to take a decision about the mu. Plus, as Umeu said, Kynesie was not being very convenient with the match ups, and Umeu should not be punished because of Kynesie's small civs pool.

Second game he was obviously the cause of the lag, because well he always is. It doesn't mean he caused the oos by lagging, maybe it was Jerom leaving, but it doesn't even really matter. Umeu can't be forced to replay another lategame laggy game, he obviously lost so much stuff because of the lag (while Kynesie, behind his walls, didn't really), and anyway he showed a very specific strat he worked on for a long time. He also was in a winning position, because he had a better eco (more upgrades + 3 tps stagecoach + 10 more vils if you take into account the fact Kynesie was about to delete half his fishing boats), and was earlier in industrial.

Anyway that's not even the point, the point is Umeu agrees to play from 1-0 if it is lagless, on another match up/map because there's no reason they should play the same mu where they both showed their strats. The admin win is a bit brutal, but I'm sure if Kynesie installed the ep again and came to say "OK Umeu let's start again to 1-0, I fix my lag issues" both Umeu and the staff would have np to forget all about the admin win. But since he obviously won't do that because he has his little pride and because the esoc team is so meany, verry verry bad people, pooor Kynesie, like our dear osmane said they don't deserve him, why would he play with mean people giving admin wins to Umeu only because he is part of the ESOC team :O conspiracy theory confirmed
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Kaiserklein wrote:Kynesie is just acting as a victim tbh. Or maybe he's not, but people consider him as the victim anyway. But in the facts, first game nobody forced him into playing a mu he didn't like, admins were about to take a decision about the mu. Plus, as Umeu said, Kynesie was not being very convenient with the match ups, and Umeu should not be punished because of Kynesie's small civs pool.

Second game he was obviously the cause of the lag, because well he always is. It doesn't mean he caused the oos by lagging, maybe it was Jerom leaving, but it doesn't even really matter. Umeu can't be forced to replay another lategame laggy game, he obviously lost so much stuff because of the lag (while Kynesie, behind his walls, didn't really), and anyway he showed a very specific strat he worked on for a long time. He also was in a winning position, because he had a better eco (more upgrades + 3 tps stagecoach + 10 more vils if you take into account the fact Kynesie was about to delete half his fishing boats), and was earlier in industrial.

Anyway that's not even the point, the point is Umeu agrees to play from 1-0 if it is lagless, on another match up/map because there's no reason they should play the same mu where the showed their strats. The admin win is a bit brutal, but I'm sure if Kynesie installed the ep again and came to say "OK Umeu let's start again to 1-0, I fix my lag issues" both Umeu and the staff would have np to forget all about the admin win. But since he obviously won't do that because he has his little pride and because the esoc team is so meany, verry verry bad people, pooor Kynesie, like our dear osmane said they don't deserve him, why would he play with mean people giving admin wins to Umeu only because he is part of the ESOC team :O conspiracy theory confirmed

agree
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Thats not your decision if he continue games from 1-0 and trying fix lags or not.
"The admin win is a bit brutal, but I'm sure if Kynesie installed the ep again and came to say "OK Umeu let's start again to 1-0, I fix my lag issues" both Umeu and the staff would have np to forget all about the admin win."

So i want to hear from staff that they can start it again to 1-0 if fixes lag issues, but i dont see it anywhere officially...
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Dsy wrote:Thats not your decision if he continue games from 1-0 and trying fix lags or not.
"The admin win is a bit brutal, but I'm sure if Kynesie installed the ep again and came to say "OK Umeu let's start again to 1-0, I fix my lag issues" both Umeu and the staff would have np to forget all about the admin win."

So i want to hear from staff that they can start it again to 1-0 if fixes lag issues, but i dont see it anywhere officially...

and no casters/1 caster max ?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

britishmusketeer wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Kynesie is just acting as a victim tbh. Or maybe he's not, but people consider him as the victim anyway. But in the facts, first game nobody forced him into playing a mu he didn't like, admins were about to take a decision about the mu. Plus, as Umeu said, Kynesie was not being very convenient with the match ups, and Umeu should not be punished because of Kynesie's small civs pool.

Anyway that's not even the point, the point is Umeu agrees to play from 1-0 if it is lagless, on another match up/map because there's no reason they should play the same mu where the showed their strats. The admin win is a bit brutal, but I'm sure if Kynesie installed the ep again and came to say "OK Umeu let's start again to 1-0, I fix my lag issues" both Umeu and the staff would have np to forget all about the admin win. But since he obviously won't do that because he has his little pride and because the esoc team is so meany, verry verry bad people, pooor Kynesie, like our dear osmane said they don't deserve him, why would he play with mean people giving admin wins to Umeu only because he is part of the ESOC team :O conspiracy theory confirmed

agree
^ its unfair to give umeu an admin win but it's also unfair to make umeu play in super laggy conditions lol..... I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a bad thing to disqualify players based on how bad they lag.....
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

britishmusketeer wrote:ye this guy is 100% neuron confirmed

again, i don't know who this neuron is. care to explain ?
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Anyway that's not even the point, the point is Umeu agrees to play from 1-0 if it is lagless, on another match up/map because there's no reason they should play the same mu where they both showed their strats. The admin win is a bit brutal, but I'm sure if Kynesie installed the ep again and came to say "OK Umeu let's start again to 1-0, I fix my lag issues" both Umeu and the staff would have np to forget all about the admin win. But since he obviously won't do that because he has his little pride and because the esoc team is so meany, verry verry bad people, pooor Kynesie, like our dear osmane said they don't deserve him, why would he play with mean people giving admin wins to Umeu only because he is part of the ESOC team :O conspiracy theory confirmed

he is a victim?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Oh, I forgot my number one point:

KYNESIE SHOULD HAVE LOWERED HIS GRAPHICS SETTINGS FROM MAXIMUM TO MINIMUM!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

gibson wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

agree
^ its unfair to give umeu an admin win but it's also unfair to make umeu play in super laggy conditions lol..... I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a bad thing to disqualify players based on how bad they lag.....

Yeah but the problem is the lag can change for a given player depending on the time of the day, for example. And also you have to put a limit, it's hard, from what point do you consider someone is lagging too much ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

KINGofOsmane wrote:

he is a victim?

No he's not, I'm pretty sure he could come back right now and play his games with a 1-0 score. But he won't. That's not called being a victim
You could also argue that Umeu is a victim of the lag...
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

ovi12 wrote:
r4go wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:I think it should be handled maturely, so like whoever has the biggest penis or smt

ahhahaha u op hahaha :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8UFyLR53s

Hahaahahah ovi great video ahahahahahha....this will be the next 1-1 on age :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

CaptainKush wrote:No offense to Jerom because I have really enjoyed his casting, but clearly his internet was not the best at the time of the second game. I am not blaming him, but this was clear from how distorted he sounded many times via the skype call, even after he had left the match. Although I suppose there is no way to prove it was not the caster? Still, I think there is evidence that there could have been lag that had nothing to do with kynesie.

I am not saying kynesie doesn't lag, but a decision was made, as has been mentioned before, to let him participate in spite of this issue. Therefore, it is completely unfair to make a judgement that has any way, shape, or form to do with lag with regards to game number two. Furthermore, it should not be up to umeu or kynesie to accept or reject a rematch. A fair decision should be made by impartial administrators, who, ideally, have no potential chance to compete against those involved in the match. I am not questioning anyone's integrity, but certainly you would never have the head coach for the Panthers deciding an important call between the Patriots and the Broncos. (Sorry for the American football analogy, hope it comes though).

I know everyone is just trying to do their best in their own free time and I hope you will consider these points moving forward.

Oh, if it happened a lot it could've been on my end I suppose.. I didn't know that it was that bad. On the other hand, I know that if my internet gets salty it's almost always just action lag. That kinda makes the "its kynesies fault" argument somewhat shitty I guess.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

In my opinion, give the admin's win to Umeu was very bad, it looks like some members are more protected then others, and is not the first evidence it. The better way is start from the 1-0. But i can understand kyenise attitude. He hates fp, and i'm agree whit him, nerfing sea(garja map) and wall is really bad and pro a noob game style (pro must know how get or hold wall and sea strategies), it looks like a FP anti kyenise, and not to belance a game (becouse fp is not belanced). And yesterday the decision made was nosense. He became nervous and went offline. But what is really sad for me is looking a match whit two good players finished in this way, we all except op games, not kids behaviour. This episodie, and other ones shows we need someone whit a more mature attitude in eso staff, smart intelligent and not being nervous too much easy. I'm not depreciate eso staff where i love a lot their way to keep age alive and competitive, but maybe someone more Thoughtful is needed, this anyway is my opinion and i want be offensive whit no one, i want try to be constructive. To me kyenise is an example, he wakes up players to wall and get sea (well jap wall is too lame and it is ok nerf it, but only jap's one). Kyenise brought a sort of fantasy, and like all good players he is a wealth for the community. We are few in this dead game, but we are the only thing that let age be alive and online, we can't fight all the times vs us, lost members becouse we all flame each others for nothing. I know we can't be all friend and a happy big family, but we are the only who can make this game interesting and not a game full of fools and low skills players, we make the aoe's face, an example?? In lol's streaming is hard i see guys flaming in the chat, and there are a lot of players looking someone streaming, in age' streaming always flame in chat, and for a new players it looks like age is a game played by retards. So i hope admins will speak whit kyenise, ask sorry for what happened and convice him to play. WE WANT SEE OP 1-1
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

r4go wrote:In my opinion, give the admin's win to Umeu was very bad, it looks like some members are more protected then others, and is not the first evidence it. The better way is start from the 1-0. But i can understand kyenise attitude. He hates fp, and i'm agree whit him, nerfing sea(garja map) and wall is really bad and pro a noob game style (pro must know how get or hold wall and sea strategies), it looks like a FP anti kyenise, and not to belance a game (becouse fp is not belanced). And yesterday the decision made was nosense. He became nervous and went offline. But what is really sad for me is looking a match whit two good players finished in this way, we all except op games, not kids behaviour. This episodie, and other ones shows we need someone whit a more mature attitude in eso staff, smart intelligent and not being nervous too much easy. I'm not depreciate eso staff where i love a lot their way to keep age alive and competitive, but maybe someone more Thoughtful is needed, this anyway is my opinion and i want be offensive whit no one, i want try to be constructive. To me kyenise is an example, he wakes up players to wall and get sea (well jap wall is too lame and it is ok nerf it, but only jap's one). Kyenise brought a sort of fantasy, and like all good players he is a wealth for the community. We are few in this dead game, but we are the only thing that let age be alive and online, we can't fight all the times vs us, lost members becouse we all flame each others for nothing. I know we can't be all friend and a happy big family, but we are the only who can make this game interesting and not a game full of fools and low skills players, we make the aoe's face, an example?? In lol's streaming is hard i see guys flaming in the chat, and there are a lot of players looking someone streaming, in age' streaming always flame in chat, and for a new players it looks like age is a game played by retards. So i hope admins will speak whit kyenise, ask sorry for what happened and convice him to play. WE WANT SEE OP 1-1

This was beautiful.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag oo
Crossbow

Post by oo »

kynesie just greened up to replay, umeu forced an admin decision
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

r4go wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8UFyLR53s

Hahaahahah ovi great video ahahahahahha....this will be the next 1-1 on age :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes this should be winter tournament finals
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego