The cheating culture

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: The cheating culture

Post by Kaiserklein »

lemmings121 wrote:tbh, people, mods, gods, whoever is reading this.

lets just forbid thebritish to posting anything regards changes and or EP related?
its anoying how he takes over EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD to complain about brit, and we keep feeding him...

Just add this as a signature : #BTB
Ban thebritish plz
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

India>brit even if it is only 55-45. Fre is also favoured and you seem to under rate russia.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

russia beats brits imo
and #BTB
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

He doesn't seem to understand that if the community in general doesn't feel something is too strong, it won't be changed. #BTB
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Post by Nymphomaniac »

#BTB
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Good job guys, keep this hashtag alive
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

#BTB
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

#BTB
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

lemmings121 wrote:
zoom wrote:Frankly, with the rampant cheating which Microsoft is doing nothing about, it's nothing short of amazing that more people don't just play EP.

Its annoying, because people dont play in ep, just because others dont play.... So you end up with a game in re, in witch both players wanted to be on ep...

Most of people don't play on it becouse they use cheats, expecially in team games, where 90% of players have it
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Anyway my post about cheats was closed, this not... there are question that have the same answer. "No equality and not smart mind of who close in most of the cases"
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

r4go wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:
zoom wrote:Frankly, with the rampant cheating which Microsoft is doing nothing about, it's nothing short of amazing that more people don't just play EP.

Its annoying, because people dont play in ep, just because others dont play.... So you end up with a game in re, in witch both players wanted to be on ep...

Most of people don't play on it becouse they use cheats, expecially in team games, where 90% of players have it

I didnt know things were so bad in the team games..

I didnt enconter any cheaters recently in qs arround my level, maybe I was lucky.
But quite a few 2lt friends have also have reported a lot of cheaters in their 1v1 games..

well, shit.
lets wait for @Buckethead 's update, that will make easiear for us to find games in ep. :D :D :D :D
Howdah

r4go wrote:Most of people don't play on it becouse they use cheats, expecially in team games, where 90% of players have it

i can assure you that 90% of people don't cheat lol.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:@medinos if something has been made, and its not perfect, its normal to have complaints about it.
-Also, how do i take EP for granted?
-I never asked for it to be made. The balance changes that were made dont affect me. The people who made it only nerfed the things they cant play against and buffed the civs they play (DUTCH).

If the balance changes that were made don't affect you, then why are you bitching? Just go to RE, and stop participating in EP discussions if you object so strongly to everything.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

britishmusketeer wrote:
r4go wrote:Most of people don't play on it becouse they use cheats, expecially in team games, where 90% of players have it

i can assure you that 90% of people don't cheat lol.

About team i don't think so. And the guys i accused of cheating have a good reputation about cheating. I will not say the nameB, but if he is on this forum he will understandW. I flamed my mate becouse he was using mh for sureI, he was in my teamN, and his raid too much preciseN, he didn't ride to find villsE, he knew where they was also in the black map not discoveredR. This is an example that i make to showing i don't accuse only my opponents, but guys in my team using map hack for sure.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

lemmings121 wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I didnt know things were so bad in the team games..

I didnt enconter any cheaters recently in qs arround my level, maybe I was lucky.
But quite a few 2lt friends have also have reported a lot of cheaters in their 1v1 games..

well, shit.
lets wait for @Buckethead 's update, that will make easiear for us to find games in ep. :D :D :D :D

If you see my last team games, you will see a -9streak, few i losted becouse we played bad, 1-2, the rest 7 for map hacking, in one of this two players in the same team was funny telling us they was mh. Then, i played like 15-20 games, you can see only the losted 9, the others games i win... out of syncronization. Now nobody can remeber or know it, maybe only tibia, but when i was active and can play age a lot i was a pro in team. So i can recognize a mh, and i play for fun, i don't become nervouse becouse i lose, when i don't care it, and start giving accusactions for fre. I want play fp, but it is for1-1, wall sucks on fp so team will sucks too. And as i'm telling, cheaters will not play where hacks don't run
Howdah

r4go wrote:If you see my last team games, you will see a -9streak, few i losted becouse we played bad, 1-2, the rest 7 for map hacking, in one of this two players in the same team was funny telling us they was mh. Then, i played like 15-20 games, you can see only the losted 9, the others games i win... out of syncronization. Now nobody can remeber or know it, maybe only tibia, but when i was active and can play age a lot i was a pro in team. So i can recognize a mh, and i play for fun, i don't become nervouse becouse i lose, when i don't care it, and start giving accusactions for fre. I want play fp, but it is for1-1, wall sucks on fp so team will sucks too. And as i'm telling, cheaters will not play where hacks don't run

sounds like you are just being paranoid. I really doubt that there were 9 games in a row with map hacks.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Papist wrote:
thebritish wrote:@medinos if something has been made, and its not perfect, its normal to have complaints about it.
-Also, how do i take EP for granted?
-I never asked for it to be made. The balance changes that were made dont affect me. The people who made it only nerfed the things they cant play against and buffed the civs they play (DUTCH).

If the balance changes that were made don't affect you, then why are you bitching? Just go to RE, and stop participating in EP discussions if you object so strongly to everything.

The thing that's so strikingly ironic to me is that they do affect him indirectly – in a rather positive manner.
No Flag cptlethal
Crossbow

Post by cptlethal »

i was playing a 3v3 yesterday and some dude was japan and i was tanning him next thing i know his explorer was in our base spawning motors from it, id never seen that before
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Post by cedarfarms »

I would play the EP to get away from the cheaters but i just cant find games on it. I only really play 1v1 here and there, im mostly a team player and i just struggle to find games. Compared to the normal patch where it takes two seconds. The cheating just sucks because its going to ruin the game, like i dont care about losing a game because some nerd is cheating but its already taking a toll with all the paranoid players thinking people are always cheating now for simple ass reasons.

This is rare for me, I think first time in my life actually, but i do agree with that first point british made. He said the things they couldnt play against they nerfed, i wouldnt say "couldnt" but maybe didnt like to play against. You cant really argue the anti kynesie vibe that many people have, and all the proof is in the changes on the EP patch.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

cedarfarms wrote:I would play the EP to get away from the cheaters but i just cant find games on it. I only really play 1v1 here and there, im mostly a team player and i just struggle to find games. Compared to the normal patch where it takes two seconds. The cheating just sucks because its going to ruin the game, like i dont care about losing a game because some nerd is cheating but its already taking a toll with all the paranoid players thinking people are always cheating now for simple ass reasons.

This is rare for me, I think first time in my life actually, but i do agree with that first point british made. He said the things they couldnt play against they nerfed, i wouldnt say "couldnt" but maybe didnt like to play against. You cant really argue the anti kynesie vibe that many people have, and all the proof is in the changes on the EP patch.

It's true that some of the ESOC staff may not love Kynesie, but you can't really argue against free 3000hp Discovery-age walls or infinite whales being severely broken either.

Allow me to reiterate: I genuinely believe with all my heart that those changes were not made out of dislike for Kynesie or his play-style. Internal discussions support this belief, by the way...
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

Post by DemonDog »

Many things are broken but you guys actually chose to pwn kynesie playstyle
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

@r4go wtf... dont speak before having true proofs... I know a bit the guy you're accusing and he is all but a cheater lol... he plays on the EP when he can, and he did recommend me to download it lol...
He may just have got lucky, dont accuse before having proofs please
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

cptlethal wrote:i was playing a 3v3 yesterday and some dude was japan and i was tanning him next thing i know his explorer was in our base spawning motors from it, id never seen that before

It was probably his shogun, which is a special cavalry unit you can send from your home city in age 4. He can make artillery and receive shipments. It's very strong, but don't worry, it's not cheating. Just make dragoons to counter than kind of nonsense.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag Magnam
Musketeer

Post by Magnam »

tbh I played alot of team games lately arround 1. lt - capt. lvl with a different account and I never noticed that anyone is cheating.
But already a few players say that I use map hack because I scouted a front base on the edge of the map 2 times and do massiv raids by simply checking their mines...

Everytime someone got lucky with scouting/raiding or just uses his brain (checking mines, dead hunts and general thinking of where vills could be) ppl accuse u of maphacking... pretty annoying if u ask me
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

The reason the EP isn't played is because everyone is on RE and there is no infrastructure in place to distribute the EP to everyone. It's as simple as that. In a community of 1000 people log onto the EP and see 1-2 games then go back to RE because they have to. Do this once or twice and you are never logging onto the patch again. It's just not possible to get enough people to try the patch at once for them to have a good experience. Nothing else stops the success. At this point to me it's just another tool we have at ESOC to run great tournaments. I expect all tournament games will still be on the patch.

All the arguments about it not offering enough or balance are totally missing the actual problem. As one of the few players who could always get a game on both and going back to RE a few days ago it was painfully obvious I am never playing RE again. Which helped me also realize how good of a job the team has done with maps, cheats, and balance.