This guy

United States of America illusioNtEk
Skirmisher
ESO: illusioNtEk

Re: This guy

Post by illusioNtEk »

PS. Sorry Mongo10, I didn't read the whole thread....
Now that I know there's clearly a dispute between yall Ill stay out of it.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

i know thedarkknight is his smurf... and mongo is a very nice guy :) he played me and told me some real cool stuff to improve :)
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

_H2O wrote:For me I think everyone knows my accounts

u randomly make some mitten18 account and bash people with cdbs -.-
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

mnogud wrote:i know thedarkknight is his smurf... and mongo is a very nice guy :) he played me and told me some real cool stuff to improve :)
Lol, with me he hasn't been cool, totally the opposite
Austria mongo10
Dragoon

Post by mongo10 »

I rarely write in ths forum or anywhere, because my opinion would be only flamed or just ignored.
But here I think i m gonna need to explain that situation.
He joined my room and picked otto. I said I won t play vs iro/otto on re, so he left the game. Another day I joined his game on ep. Then he said he won t play me, because he wants to play players in his skill level.
Then we started talking about that and some other random stuff. I answered all his questions and after a while he asked me why I m doing that. A high skilled player "shouldn't" answer such questions or write so much as I did. He asked then if it s only the case because he is major and I wouldn t answer a lt. He said if he whispers samwise, he doesn t recieve an answer for years. I said that he was probably afk.

But I was really getting annoyed by this questions, because I just answered his questions politely. Well then I said if you think I should behave that way because it s appropriate for a high skilled player, then i ll do so. I just smurfed him then once, because I wanted to see his strengh. I never called him noob or anything else. I just smurfed him with an unknown account because otherwise he wouldn t have played me ever. Well and after I said to him after the game:"you can rewatch it on stream", he totally overreacted. By now he is randomly saying bad words in whisper to me. Some of them are "piece of shit" "no life kid" etc.
Well I wouldn t argue that this is adult behaviour as it isn t even in this theard. Such things just annoy me, so I don t have any problems if such childish guys pest me, but it s just unnesessary that the whole "esoc" world knows about that story.

I hope you understand my bad English and I can answer any further questions as good as I can.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

marco chill the fuck out, mongo is a chill guy, always willing to help low level players aka me.

Post by Marco1698 »

It's just too late to ask sorry "mongoloid". What you said is right, you did invent nothing, everything was true. I don't know why I was obligate to play you, I didn't flame before you smurfed me, but now I can't stop the flame, because nothing will give my elo and points back. Why don't you tell what was the name of stream? Maybe "bashing Marco"? You had a shit behavior and I won't forgive you, unless you give me back the points of rating and elo you took me. So, we just played and I didn't lose any points, if that's k for you then I will forgive this story and everything will be ok. I just want my points of elo and points of rank back, that's all.

@hazza

Don't intervene please, this is not a discussion about you, mind your business. Personally I have nothing against you, don't change my opinion about you (I think you are a cool guy), I can understand mongo is your friend, but he behaved like an asshole. :)
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

i told you marco didnt change ^^
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag subhanshu
Dragoon

Post by subhanshu »

lol mongo10 is such a nice guy to play with (although i have only played a few times) ..

Post by Marco1698 »

KINGofOsmane wrote:i told you marco didnt change ^^
Lol, I am right here, so I don't let you hitting shit about me,you just hate me, so I am not going to consider your comment here
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

Marco1698 wrote:Can you tell me all mongo10's accounts? He's smurfing me all the time, I got tired of this.

I dunno what is the problem...
If someone wants to imrpove at this game he better start playing with stronger opponents if you know what I want to say...
You can't improve if you play games you gonna win no matter what...
So yeah nothing is aproblem here or no need for pesting someone...
Thats dumb if you ask me..
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

the guy teaches you the game by answering all your questions (while other players simply ignore you, samwise isn't constantly afk he just doesn't give a damn about trying to help rdm players, which is understandable seeing your behavior) and losing few elo points to him annoys you? you even insult him? what the hell!? He should be the one asking to get his knowledge/wasted time back
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

rule #1 never help marco guess why irish didnt help him lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

No flame, please!
Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

Post by fingolfin »

hahahahaha he wants his imaginary points back i cant stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

+1 lol
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Marco1698 wrote:It's just too late to ask sorry "mongoloid". What you said is right, you did invent nothing, everything was true. I don't know why I was obligate to play you, I didn't flame before you smurfed me, but now I can't stop the flame, because nothing will give my elo and points back. Why don't you tell what was the name of stream? Maybe "bashing Marco"? You had a shit behavior and I won't forgive you, unless you give me back the points of rating and elo you took me. So, we just played and I didn't lose any points, if that's k for you then I will forgive this story and everything will be ok. I just want my points of elo and points of rank back, that's all.
India gh0st
Lancer

Post by gh0st »

Well, now that i think of it, Marco even called me a smurf when he lost to me, and i was like wuut?
its just this guy gets mad when he loses ^^
[spoiler=spoiler]
screen8.jpg
[/spoiler]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

gh0st wrote:
Marco1698 wrote:It's just too late to ask sorry "mongoloid". What you said is right, you did invent nothing, everything was true. I don't know why I was obligate to play you, I didn't flame before you smurfed me, but now I can't stop the flame, because nothing will give my elo and points back. Why don't you tell what was the name of stream? Maybe "bashing Marco"? You had a shit behavior and I won't forgive you, unless you give me back the points of rating and elo you took me. So, we just played and I didn't lose any points, if that's k for you then I will forgive this story and everything will be ok. I just want my points of elo and points of rank back, that's all.

How'd you feel when your epenis was unrightfully chopped off? Think about that for a second before you flame someone.
India gh0st
Lancer

Post by gh0st »

Jerom wrote:
gh0st wrote:

How'd you feel when your epenis was unrightfully chopped off? Think about that for a second before you flame someone.

LOL :lol:
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Marco I told u to stop caring abt pr and elo...what do u care if a 1 lt wins my man. Nobody cares abt some rdm guy getting to 20k elo.

U told "that guy" that u didn't wanna play him, yet he proceeded to smurf u and titled his tittybar stream "bashing marco". It was obviously to get a reaction from you. He must have some issues having previously declined to play ur otto. Would have been better if u just ignored him. But instead u get aggravated and make a thread on him...So from now on, whenever u think ur getting mad, open up Netflix or do something else bud.

For those of u who think marco's a bad guy and hate him, play him unrated (he's always jolly that way!) and try not catching him already raging.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Jerom wrote:
gh0st wrote:

I was waiting for your „e-penis" or „pixel points" comment... :twisted:
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

The funny thing is marco used to regularly say he didn't care about his rank/ didn't care about what people thought of him to justify his noobbashing and now this...
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

mongo10 wrote:I answered all his questions and after a while he asked me why I m doing that. A high skilled player "shouldn't" answer such questions or write so much as I did. He asked then if it s only the case because he is major and I wouldn t answer a lt. He said if he whispers samwise, he doesn t recieve an answer for years. I said that he was probably afk.

But I was really getting annoyed by this questions, because I just answered his questions politely. Well then I said if you think I should behave that way because it s appropriate for a high skilled player, then i ll do so.

I don't really understand why you got offended by that question, the question was basically "Why are you being so nice to me, when other high level players are not usually so nice?" I think maybe you thought he was being sarcastic or idk, but that sounds like it's a sincere question and I don't understand what is offensive about that.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

ovi12 wrote:
mongo10 wrote:I answered all his questions and after a while he asked me why I m doing that. A high skilled player "shouldn't" answer such questions or write so much as I did. He asked then if it s only the case because he is major and I wouldn t answer a lt. He said if he whispers samwise, he doesn t recieve an answer for years. I said that he was probably afk.

But I was really getting annoyed by this questions, because I just answered his questions politely. Well then I said if you think I should behave that way because it s appropriate for a high skilled player, then i ll do so.

I don't really understand why you got offended by that question, the question was basically "Why are you being so nice to me, when other high level players are not usually so nice?" I think maybe you thought he was being sarcastic or idk, but that sounds like it's a sincere question and I don't understand what is offensive about that.

coz its awkward as fuck lol