No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6878

13 Jun 2016, 09:56

Tx will upload
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1172
ESO: Breezebrothers

27 Feb 2017, 10:21

Update it
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8053
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

27 Feb 2017, 12:49

... please? :love:
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1172
ESO: Breezebrothers

10 Mar 2017, 09:34

@_H2O @Mitoe @edeholland
please do something or delete this thread since it's not being updated...
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8053
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

10 Mar 2017, 10:39

lol calm down, it's by no means official, it's purely up to umeu to update it or not
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6878

10 Mar 2017, 11:41

mods can feel free to take over the updating, or someone else can copy the content and take over the task. i wont be able to do it anymore in the near future. If @breeze is so commited to this community and wants to make a contribution, he can feel free to copy the contents of the original post and make a new thread to replace this one.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 691
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA

22 Mar 2017, 15:44

2017:
$100 Insight Studios New Year's Invitational (EP)
Hazza54321 won
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1930
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

22 Mar 2017, 15:57

site wrote:2017:
$100 Insight Studios New Year's Invitational (EP)
Hazza54321 won

added
Image
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6236
Location: USA

22 Mar 2017, 16:02

EAGLEMUT wrote:
site wrote:2017:
$100 Insight Studios New Year's Invitational (EP)
Hazza54321 won

added
first plase :hmm:
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8053
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

22 Mar 2017, 20:11

I updated the OP with the 2v2 Invitational data :smile:
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1761
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand
Game: AoE Online

22 Mar 2017, 22:57

Will the diplo tournament be up here with ulhan as winner?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8053
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

04 Apr 2017, 15:28

Yes.
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
Posts: 535
ESO: Veni_Vidi_Vici_W

12 Jun 2017, 10:09

With another tournament finals played (keep in mind next weekend there is still the 3/4th place decider) I thought it might be fun to have a visual overview of tournament history.

A timeline of major ESOC tournaments from the past years with the finalists, including country flags. We can immediately spot 2 things:
- We have had a lot of great tournaments already, and there is more to come!
- While there is an occasional outlier, there are too many American, German and Romanian flags - we need more other countries in the top 2 ;)

Image
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8053
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

12 Jun 2017, 10:40

Great, I'll add that to the OP! :smile:
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
No Flag spadel
Musketeer
Posts: 79

12 Jun 2017, 11:36

You can also add Timad's Cup in 2008. 1st place was SkWzZ_Phoenix, 2nd place Braidon and 3rd I dont remember, it was either Flooky or Mayh3m. The finald were pretty good, those games are still on rts sanctuary!
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1359
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

12 Jun 2017, 14:10

feels bad to be bad
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
India rsy
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 861
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA

12 Jun 2017, 14:24

btw i was looking at the list and in 2015 aoe3battles.com had another team tournament where nagayumi/boneng got first and i think snowww/fart got second
butifleaoe3 : risi brisi xbow piki 5 bank bum bum ez wini wini
User avatar
India _RDX_
Lancer
Posts: 546
ESO: _RDX_
Location: Trash Can, Chennai, TN, India

12 Jun 2017, 14:27

Fame Post.
_H2O = Wisdom, Garja = God, Aizamk = Lord, _RDX_ = Fool
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1359
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

12 Jun 2017, 14:30

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:With another tournament finals played (keep in mind next weekend there is still the 3/4th place decider) I thought it might be fun to have a visual overview of tournament history.

A timeline of major ESOC tournaments from the past years with the finalists, including country flags. We can immediately spot 2 things:
- We have had a lot of great tournaments already, and there is more to come!
- While there is an occasional outlier, there are too many American, German and Romanian flags - we need more other countries in the top 2 ;)

Image


np somppu is always number 1 on my eyes <3
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2000
ESO: n0eL

12 Jun 2017, 14:46

You spelled LordRofl wrong @Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
User avatar
India rsy
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 861
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA

27 Aug 2017, 15:52

rsy wrote:btw i was looking at the list and in 2015 aoe3battles.com had another team tournament where nagayumi/boneng got first and i think snowww/fart got second

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq0wqf3G7o
@umeu
butifleaoe3 : risi brisi xbow piki 5 bank bum bum ez wini wini
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6878

27 Aug 2017, 16:03

rsy wrote:
rsy wrote:btw i was looking at the list and in 2015 aoe3battles.com had another team tournament where nagayumi/boneng got first and i think snowww/fart got second

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq0wqf3G7o
@umeu


should tag @pecelot now. or maybe someone of the media team.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 8053
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

27 Aug 2017, 18:54

I'll get to that, one day... It's on my to-do list!
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 758
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France

04 Oct 2017, 16:42

Please update :love: the 1st time elifents won against humans in a strategy game tournament is a date to be remembered!
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
Posts: 657

20 Oct 2017, 19:47

$250 Time2Treaty Tournament (2v2 TP)
1st: sabusa and mrjonjoe - $150
2nd: dicktator_ and queenofdestiny - $70
3rd: floko38 and zivearia - $30*

*Sergyou7 and foire421 forfeited the consolation finals

some1 add plz

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests