lain_world : God Of Russia

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: lain_world : God Of Russia

Post by gibson »

@r4go I never said age was irrelevant lol, I said that the difference between a 20ish year old and a 27 year old was. I compared aoe3 to basketball because their both sports. However, basketball is a much more competitive and tougher sport. So if someone can compete at the highest level in a competitive and tough sport, why couldn't they do so at a much less tough and competitive sport? People don't start losing their athleticism until early 30s generally, so I find it hard to believe that a 27 year old, which is considered to be an athletes prime, would have trouble competing due to age.
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

This guy is very good with Russia. It's the only civ he plays and he's a consistent colonel while just using Russia! He's the piroshiki of Russia in other words.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

gibson wrote:@r4go I never said age was irrelevant lol, I said that the difference between a 20ish year old and a 27 year old was. I compared aoe3 to basketball because their both sports. However, basketball is a much more competitive and tougher sport. So if someone can compete at the highest level in a competitive and tough sport, why couldn't they do so at a much less tough and competitive sport? People don't start losing their athleticism until early 30s generally, so I find it hard to believe that a 27 year old, which is considered to be an athletes prime, would have trouble competing due to age.

dear love, becouse athleticism is a job where you are payed a lot, on videogames no (yes you can win tournament, but you will never earn like be a professional athlete). Anyway there are a lot of points to tell you why a videogamers lost is skills faster then an athlete. Some i've told you in previous posts. Others..umhh: sport are natural, i mean we are born able to run, jump, ect ect. Videogames no, videogames are a product of humans ofc, but they are like cigarette for examples, we cna smoke it, but we are not born to smoke it. In sports you have your natural body attitudine, in videogames is more related to a brain attitudine and sad to say, brain lost skills before the body. That's why for some man (50-60 years) is more hard to learn to use a pc or a mobile phone then run or doing sport. Then reflexes really go down, is one of the first skills humans lost. Another points, to play a videogames you need to be really concentrate and fast whit your mind, this concentraction is more high than the one you can find in sports, and the ability to be conentrate of a human in an good way is near 20 minutes, in an hight way is 15 or 10, 15-20 years old can keep also 20 in this status. This becouse the energy you are spending are a lot so your brain will not continue to spend so much. So younger you are more you can keep this state of high concentraction. I've studied during my university this stories. But personally i can tell you that: i played football like a semi-professional, when i was young i feel tired less and this is important not for your body first, but for your brain, there was times in witch i was tired in the body but i played good matches, but all the time i was tired whit the mind and not in the body i did shits. If your brain in tired it will not work on his top and when you get older it's more easy it will be tired becouse more older you are more time you need to recover. And i can feel it, when i was young i can play two football matches per day, when i was over the 24-25 years i started to recover whit more time and not able to play 2 matches. The same happened to me on age. When i was in a range of 18-23 i can play 4-5 teamgames at hight levels (more faster and hard of the games you will found now on Tad or nilla) on my 100%, after 23-4, well is true i stopped to play competitive in the end of the 2009 and playing less hours, but i played 3 games at hight or good levels on my top and then i really feel tired in my brain. I don't know how to tell you, but you fell a sensction of being old even if you are young. 28 years old ( on 14 may :( ) is not an old man but you need to start to be a man and not a guy and you are not cool like before. I dunno how old are you, but if you are younger than me, you will understand what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag ronsu
Crossbow

Post by ronsu »

Btw, any recs of Russian's gods recommended?
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

ronsu wrote:Btw, any recs of Russian's gods recommended?
There is a bunch of his games in the big h2o rec pack
No Flag ronsu
Crossbow

Post by ronsu »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
ronsu wrote:Btw, any recs of Russian's gods recommended?
There is a bunch of his games in the big h2o rec pack

Thanks! Downloading... :)
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Would like to learn from him
Error 404: Signature not found
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Basically don't make vils early and go Cossack heavy midgame
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

And build (at least) 1 bh on your opponent's 2nd hunt
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

and make sure you put one hand on dick whilst ur doing it
No Flag ronsu
Crossbow

Post by ronsu »

I saw a few H2o vs Iain world and... well... was not a very impressive russia play.

I'm not a believer in the all-in rush as russia. And i wold add that it's not fun to play the same way over and over.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Semi ff over and over is alot of fun however
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

ronsu wrote:I saw a few H2o vs Iain world and... well... was not a very impressive russia play.

I'm not a believer in the all-in rush as russia. And i wold add that it's not fun to play the same way over and over.

he doesnt all in
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience