lain_world : God Of Russia

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: lain_world : God Of Russia

Post by pecelot »

It's not impossible, just need a lot of effort to be put into it.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Hum, from what I've seen, people don't get their level back, nagayumi never did and nobumanteikoku is bad today, even if he played like 200 1v1, while he used to be great.

or maybe they don't want to play competitively anymore and just don't care
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

mnogud wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Hum, from what I've seen, people don't get their level back, nagayumi never did and nobumanteikoku is bad today, even if he played like 200 1v1, while he used to be great.

from my experience its literally impossible to " not care " when you play a game. I think they are playing at their current best and simply arent able to perform better for whatever reasons.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lordraphael wrote:
mnogud wrote:

from my experience its literally impossible to " not care " when you play a game. I think they are playing at their current best and simply arent able to perform better for whatever reasons.
I mean it's probably impossible to completely not care, otherwise you wouldn't be playing at all, but it's definitely possible to only care a small amount. I mean I know I go into a good deal of games, knowing from the start that I'm not gonna win and I'm not gonna improve. I just enjoy seeing how far I can get before I get raped.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:
mnogud wrote:

They don't care enough to practice enough in order to be able to play better than they are able to now.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:He is a very good russian player but I'd say that my russians are better :P
He only plays colonels here.

Not sure about that. His unit control is insane. Your certainly better strategically.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Goodspeed wrote:Yep I'm playing like a sergeant these days it's just getting worse and worse, really puts all those years spent on this game into perspective lol.

The thing about learning something once is that learning it the second time is easy.

I didnt play a single game for all of 2014 and half of 2015, and I only needed about 5 games to get back to captain level (which was maybe slightly below or just what my level used to be). Granted that I'm in a permanent state of rusty because I dont play enough games per week.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Jerom wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Yep I'm playing like a sergeant these days it's just getting worse and worse, really puts all those years spent on this game into perspective lol.

The thing about learning something once is that learning it the second time is easy.

I didnt play a single game for all of 2014 and half of 2015, and I only needed about 5 games to get back to captain level (which was maybe slightly below or just what my level used to be). Granted that I'm in a permanent state of rusty because I dont play enough games per week.

Well about players that become rusty and never be on their top again i know a lot of stories xD
Sad to say but Goodspeed will never be on the top, if i'm not wrong he's 26-27 years old, and he's old for age.
To be on your top skills you need to nerd a lot and play whit only one mind "i have to win and be the best", and yur age is also important.
I'm playing few games ina week and now i really suck, and i got pr 35-36 mono team in the times age was played and there was good, op and strong players. there are a lot of players that i've see called noob now, and they was op. A guy called noob starsky when he went bk. Starsky was playing like a pr 24 ofc, but calling him noob..........................................
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

bobabu wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:He is a very good russian player but I'd say that my russians are better :P
He only plays colonels here.

Not sure about that. His unit control is insane. Your certainly better strategically.

Is it? Idk, his unit control isn't great imo.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

r4go wrote:
Jerom wrote:

Well about players that become rusty and never be on their top again i know a lot of stories xD
Sad to say but Goodspeed will never be on the top, if i'm not wrong he's 26-27 years old, and he's old for age.
To be on your top skills you need to nerd a lot and play whit only one mind "i have to win and be the best", and yur age is also important.
So you're telling me that Kobe can go out and drop 60 points on some of the best athletes in the world at 37 but you can't be good at a dead video game when you're 27? Bullshit.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

cant wait till kaiser gets 2600 1v1 elo then its my turn to make a thread
IS KAISER OP?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

KINGofOsmane wrote:cant wait till kaiser gets 2600 1v1 elo then its my turn to make a thread
IS KAISER OP?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

gibson wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

So you're telling me that Kobe can go out and drop 60 points on some of the best athletes in the world at 37 but you can't be good at a dead video game when you're 27? Bullshit.

Athletes or videogamers there is a big difference?? Anyway i can't becouse i don't play so much, like i have wrotten you need to nerd, and is more easy to be op when you are 17-23 years old then you are near to be 30, i think your opinion is a bullshit xD you can't compare athletes to videogames 15 15 15
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

r4go wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Athletes or videogamers there is a big difference?? Anyway i can't becouse i don't play so much, like i have wrotten you need to nerd, and is more easy to be op when you are 17-23 years old then you are near to be 30, i think your opinion is a bullshit xD you can't compare athletes to videogames 15 15 15

Yea there is a big difference between the National Basketball Association and aoe3 in that it is 10000x harder to play in the NBA than to be top tier aoe3. Its probably easier to be good when you're 17-23 because you're likely still in school, don't have a real job, and have a lot less responsibilities vs someone who's 30, has a real job and family, and has a lot less time. But there isn't anything inherent to the age itself. Your reaction times are still going to be very similar and of course at 30 your mind should be such that you aren't forgetting stuff lol.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

KINGofOsmane wrote:cant wait till kaiser gets 2600 1v1 elo then its my turn to make a thread
IS KAISER OP?

cant wait till osmane gets 2600 1v1 elo then its my turn to make a thread
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

hes going to make it eventually, if you avoid rated and losing matchups often enough xD
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

gibson wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Age isn't a problem in itself, but it does make learning new things more difficult and RTS games are known to be constantly changing unlike conventional sports. Starcraft pros almost always fall off in their early twenties.
But it's a time problem more than anything else. Practice is everything.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Haha, if all the games I played vs osmane were rated, I would be 2k8 already.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Haha, if all the games I played vs osmane were rated, I would be 2k8 already.

concrats nerd
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

lordraphael wrote:
mnogud wrote:

if they were to care, then they would probably play many unrated games first till they reached their level instead of playing 3-5 game a week and losing elo for being rusty
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Haha, if all the games I played vs osmane were rated, I would be 2k8 already.

by playing rayquaza200 and azertyuiopni probably
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@gibson t isn't my reaction so bad. The real focus is that your comperison (athlete vs videogamers) is simply stupid and no sense. And when i told about age i mean what you have wrotten, so you are in contrast with what you say:
1-you say age is not relevant.
2- then you say whit age is related a kind of life that you don't have when you aren't teens ^^.
But i will tell you more my little dimwitted pet. Athlete's carrer will be more long becouse they started their own sport at age 4-5. This creates a change in gene expression that modifies your epigenome allowing you to last as long in the street. While a videogamer is really difficult will start to play at 4-5 ages, the younger started at 10-11 years old, often all started at 13-15 years old. This don't make you a total change of your gene expression as for sport happen.
But also the age comport this : more younger you are more easier is to you to mechanize the processes, 17-23 years old is the age where you are on the top to mechanize the processes, then it will be more harder and you will lost it becouse your body's skills will be worsen. Anyway Kobe is an exception, but an athlete ( it depends from his sport) near the 29-33 years is old and over the 30 it's time to think about retire. Looks football players for example.
And i will tell you more. Athletes can use drugs, supplements that give you a big hand to be on your top, while a videogamer doesn't have a medical staff, nutrizionism staff ect ect.
THE RESULT?? Age is important in all. Sorry this is a gg no re you lag <3
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@Goodspeed well in what you write yinvoluntarily you said age is important xD. To pratices you need a lot of free time that you have when you are in hight school. Then if STarcraf pros left the game near 20-23 years, this mean the age is relevant i suppose :D. Anyway practise is all, you are right.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Videogamers have supplements. ITs called Adderall ! :P

(Or weed if you are Goodspeed)
mad cuz bad
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

n0eL wrote:Videogamers have supplements. ITs called Adderall ! :P

(Or weed if you are Goodspeed)

haahh that's also true :D but they are not so good lime BBCA or others drugs more op :D