Treaty Fanpatch: Release & Discussion Thread

China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Re: Treaty Fanpatch: Release & Discussion Thread

Post by paddy_jai »

i am thinking about the standard army hitpoint card of china. since there is no steppe rider in standard army, it seems useless that this card boost steppe hitpoint, how about make it a card merely ckn and keshek hitpoint or boost ckn hitpoint and attack?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

ryanprice wrote:Could you create a tactic for Cetan Bows and Arrow Knights that would allow them to attack buildings only?

Cetan bows and arrow knight will get the siege mode tactic, due a bug, which causes them to move towards the location of a destroyed wall segment, ignoring all other queued commands, but we wont give them a tactic to focus buildings only. Just shift click on all buildings you want to have destroyed with aks/cetan bows. :flowers:
r]
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

paddy_jai wrote:i am thinking about the standard army hitpoint card of china. since there is no steppe rider in standard army, it seems useless that this card boost steppe hitpoint, how about make it a card merely ckn and keshek hitpoint or boost ckn hitpoint and attack?

Ckns are all ready way to op.
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

give all archers fire arrow mode wherein there rof is decreased substantially like +50% but they fire fire arrows which kill the first unit on impact and does reduced splash damage with cool animations
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

charlemagen wrote:
paddy_jai wrote:i am thinking about the standard army hitpoint card of china. since there is no steppe rider in standard army, it seems useless that this card boost steppe hitpoint, how about make it a card merely ckn and keshek hitpoint or boost ckn hitpoint and attack?

ckn has 45 damage compared to 48 or 51 damage before, it is nerfed a lot.
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

charlemagen wrote:

my point is as a normal age 2 card, it should be as the same worth as other civ's cards. if the card is send which is partialy no use, it seems to be unfair for a civ. The other example is that nerfed the repelling volly by removing their 10% boost and +1 bonus to ranged cav, this is to be done to make it fair considering india has one similar card, which doesnt boost gurka attack and +1 bonus
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

paddy_jai wrote:
charlemagen wrote:

ckn has 45 damage compared to 48 or 51 damage before, it is nerfed a lot.

Chu Ko Nu haven't been changed at all, the card already influences CKN HP so I think it would be alright to make standard army HP bug keshiks aswell.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Chinese Imperial army has a wrong description.

The last two upgrades in villages say that they increase population cap by 5 but they do not when you have all villages built. You should also consider reducing the cost of the upgrades cuz they now just increase villager hp (however they do increase pop cap if not all villages built).
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Pi has been busy with other things (that's why it's been over a month since the last release), so now I'm the main coder for the patch. After a month of testing, obviously there were quite a few things we needed to address. See the list of changes below:

[spoiler=patch changes]-Aztec: Aztec were a bit on the op side, especially against civs that can't make muskets. Coyote trained very fast which allowed them to easily spam mace/coyote, and when mixed with 10 erk the opponent could not make cav to block. Despite this, they still struggled against wall/tower camps.WH training card boosts coyote runner by 50% (down from 70%) and boosts ERK by 10% (down from 30%), inf 1000 coin reduced to inf 800 coin, ERK bonus VS cav reduced from 3.0 to 2.5, arrow knights have +3 siege.
-China: China players found themselves having to send rattans most of the time, Flying Crows were rarely seen on the battlefield, and the infinite flying crow card was quite useless. Inf Flying Crow card increased back to 2, cost adjusted accordingly.
-Dutch: Dutch were in a fairly balanced state but we deviated too much from RE by changing their boom. I still think the combination of food trickle + 65 vills + +5% on banks might be a little too much, but no one else agreed with me on this point. We will see. Food trickle reinstated, bank bonus removed from coin cards, +5% to tulip speculation
-France: France was slightly too strong in natives and, in matchups where they have to make a lot of musket, were not that great out of natives. The main problem in nats was the card, but just removing it would be standardizing. Native combat card also makes natives more expensive, long range inf hp card now effects musk as well
-India: Siege elephant's ability to hit and run was slightly too strong, but other than that India seems balanced. Siege ele speed nerfed from 4.0 to 3.5
-Japan: The inf 6 nagi card was kind of unfair when combined with faster shipments and more XP. Their initial push was also too strong. Inf 6 nagi reduced to inf 4 nagi, nerfed Spanish Brigade to 12 rod 12 lancer
-Russia: Russia was so weak it gave me cancer. They were especially weak in matchups such as VS sioux where they have to spam strelets. Reverted the Cossack nerf, Strelet range resistance increased to 40% (from 30%)
-Ports: Needed a slight boost now that explorers are nerfed properly. Removed the deficit from the advanced church mill tech.
-Sioux: People are divided among believing Sioux are too strong and too weak, but one thing everyone can agree on is that the Warchief is too strong right now. We decided to tackle that first, and maybe later _pi can figure out how to fix the cetan glitch. Firepit tech increases warchief HP by 500 instead of 1000, food cost adjusted accordingly.[/spoiler]

Please note that if you've downloaded the previous versions of the patch you only need the data files, you don't need to do anything with art.

Edit: Apparently the version I originaly posted did not work for some people. I believe I know what the problem was and that I fixed it, but if problems persist please let me know. Fixed version (I'm pretty sure even if it worked for you you need to download and use this instead, so as not to cause oos):
TRFP 6-2-16 fixed.zip
(3.63 MiB) Downloaded 248 times
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Ukraine Dance
Crossbow

Post by Dance »

why this patch is have no launcher as esoc patch?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Because the mod-selector tool under development has not yet been finalized. As soon as it is, we hope to feature TrP as an option in the EP launcher.
Ukraine Dance
Crossbow

Post by Dance »

Oh, so it will be in esoc launcher integration, it is nice
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

can't wait for that
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Treaty Patch Launcher is almost finished. It will be simple and easy to use.

United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I may try tr fan patch
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

_NiceKING_ wrote:Treaty Patch Launcher is almost finished. It will be simple and easy to use.

Holy shit, nice. It will be OP to not have to manually switch files whenever I want to switch between patches.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Russia Vladislav
Crossbow
ESO: Vladislaw

Post by Vladislav »

Hi!
I made Launcher for Treaty Fan Patch.
More information - in an installer
[spoiler=Show]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Download Launcher setup. version 1.1.0.2
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

_NiceKING_ wrote:Treaty Patch Launcher is almost finished. It will be simple and easy to use.

Nice, thanks for the work!
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

Vladislav wrote:Hello! Download Treaty Patch Launcher at this link : https://yadi.sk/d/4ZgM3QUKtp8kP

Great bot
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Awsum!
r]
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Any word on a basement patch?

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

evilcheadar wrote:Any word on a basement patch?

it's gonna be terrible
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

pecelot wrote:

it's gonna be terrible

Ok

Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

evilcheadar wrote:
pecelot wrote:

it's gonna be terrible

Ok

wow poor evilcheadar , that was rude i suport you !!