Clan: Xbox

Re: Treaty Player Tier List

Post by _NiceKING_ »

sergyou wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

speak for yourself, aight?

nope ur list is as inacurate as it can possible be

The point is to see how everyone views each other; it does not have to be an accurate list at all.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

nope ur list is as inacurate as it can possible be[/quote]
The point is to see how everyone views each other; it does not have to be an accurate list at all.
[/quote]

then i don't see the point of this thread might as well name augustiello as tier 1 -.-
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999

Post by _NiceKING_ »

sergyou wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:
sergyou wrote:nope ur list is as inacurate as it can possible be

then i don't see the point of this thread might as well name augustiello as tier 1 -.-

lol
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
sergyou wrote:
sergyou wrote:nope ur list is as inacurate as it can possible be

lol[/quote]
ye but it has to have some sorth of acuracy and u need to know the players and not name players because other guy did and u want to be cool and follow him
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Again, cometk did not ask opinions just from good treaty players or only treaty players. everyone, even rush players, who do not know much about treaty players, can make a list of their own, accurate or not. I know accurate lists would be better for "accuracy" but here people just share their thoughts from their experience or just what they have heard.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

u knowing a bit of the tr players should make the list a bit more accurate , but u clearly have been sleeping under a rock
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

does it rly fuck you if my list is accurate or not? get over it
No Flag atiq629
Musketeer

Post by atiq629 »

_NiceKING_ wrote:does it rly fuck you if my list is accurate or not? get over it

I think hes mad because you didnt include him.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Lol we need a treaty sub forum in off topic maybe? :P
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

#brutal
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag atiq629
Musketeer

Post by atiq629 »

_H2O wrote:Lol we need a treaty sub forum in off topic maybe? :P

why off topic?
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

dicktator_ wrote:Save for veni and sid18 there aren't any 55 players that can compete with me and sabusa.

never seen him playing but heroes_ maybe? coatenity? erik? I know they may not be 50-50 match between you 2 but they Just won't be rolled over like others get. I am not saying they belong in your tier, but maybe in the next best tier.
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
No Flag atiq629
Musketeer

Post by atiq629 »

hunter wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Save for veni and sid18 there aren't any 55 players that can compete with me and sabusa.

never seen him playing but heroes_ maybe? coatenity? erik? I know they may not be 50-50 match between you 2 but they Just won't be rolled over like others get. I am not saying they belong in your tier, but maybe in the next best tier.

Most ori players can't handle fighting in two different positions.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

Here's my list, I won't include myself. It will just be a top 10.
[spoiler=spoiler]Dicktator
Lukas
King_ownage
Sabusa, storm999( cheats blah blah blah)
Gichtenlord
Foire, donorpronce, sergyou7
Death12345, stormcoming
Magnum, tomgr, ajiv, milky, bager, sid18
Asmthom39, collect1on, Fran, pizza freak, H20
Martinspjqueer,black_fag, killa_mk[/spoiler]
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Did this thread just got Mankl'd?
: O
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

atiq629 wrote:
hunter wrote:

Most ori players can't handle fighting in two different positions.
that's actually not entirely true, the problem most ori players face in high tier 40 games are the lack of apms they have after the start fight, as well as the inability to deal with an aggressive push. That being said there are some 55 players that made exceptionally good 40 players,
Sid18 being the best of them
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Tier 1:
Evilcheadar
Tier 2:
fightinfrenchman, genreynolds
Tier 3:
Dr d1ck, lordhiney, doppletopple
Tier 4:
Adam, Daniel, ect
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Andes 40 (of the current active players, including past players would take too much time)
Separating by tiers, players in individual tiers are not listed in any particular order. Didn’t include myself.
Tier 1 (Colonel+): Sabusa/Lukas
Tier 2 (Major-Lt Colonel): AJIV/Gich/foire/sergyou/collection/charlemagen/milky/magnam/pi/martin
Tier 3(Capt): fran/killa/floko/supernapoleon/eclipse/pyro man/robert95

Ori 55 (of all 55 players I’ve encountered, considering their primes)
Tier 1(Colonel+): Sabusa/Veni/Sid18/kingownage
Tier 2(major-lt colonel): Cramper/debur/foire/killsterds/elerdice/plague/heroes/AJIV
Tier 3(capt): Coet/mrjonjoe/pinjo/hamburg/vladi/mcsmash/sunnyshinning/hundesoldat
Will edit more names in as I remember them.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

You included king in 55 but not in 40 lol
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

_H2O wrote:Lol we need a treaty sub forum in off topic maybe? :P

+1
I think every subcommunity of aoe should have the opportunity and place to compare the length of their epenisses.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

hunter wrote:You included king in 55 but not in 40 lol
nr40 was active players........ Nr55 was overall
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

gibson wrote:
hunter wrote:You included king in 55 but not in 40 lol
nr40 was active players........ Nr55 was overall

right, i should read better next time
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

hunter wrote:Well it's good you cleared that your post is related to treaty 40 and not treaty overall, but coming back to nr20, prime of nr20 ended in 2011-2012 long before you reached your prime . . .

off the top my head i can think of tamasi and tomo_tanker as good 20 players back then, as well as masterchif (who is still active today and very clearly a top 20 player as well as colonel+ in supremacy and PR28+ in nr40). unfortunately ELO is down at the moment so i can't dig for more big names in the prime 20 scene.

but we have very few resources by which to judge the 20 players who were active back then. no youtube videos, no twitch streams, and very seldom a record game pops up. we can't see an individual's mouse control or his control group setup or his hotkey usage. we have a limited first-perspecive view with record games but it's not enough to accurately judge the full skill of a player. it's a shame it is this way, which is why more should be done to preserve aoe3s current history.

I have beaten dick many times in nr20 so I can assure you he is not one of the top player

and your eso name? or are you full of shit, like that anonymous user who started posting ~the beginning of the 2015 treaty cup who disappeared after it was over.
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

Cometk wrote:
hunter wrote:Well it's good you cleared that your post is related to treaty 40 and not treaty overall, but coming back to nr20, prime of nr20 ended in 2011-2012 long before you reached your prime . . .

off the top my head i can think of tamasi and tomo_tanker as good 20 players back then, as well as masterchif (who is still active today and very clearly a top 20 player as well as colonel+ in supremacy and PR28+ in nr40). unfortunately ELO is down at the moment so i can't dig for more big names in the prime 20 scene.

but we have very few resources by which to judge the 20 players who were active back then. no youtube videos, no twitch streams, and very seldom a record game pops up. we can't see an individual's mouse control or his control group setup or his hotkey usage. we have a limited first-perspecive view with record games but it's not enough to accurately judge the full skill of a player. it's a shame it is this way, which is why more should be done to preserve aoe3s current history.

black_prince101
dark_prince
gudde900/_hadrianus_
I dont know the real acc but knight_br
musketjr
yanchan
ekinchin or something
tomo was nino/kingreglin iirc
etc

I am not saying dick is bad nr20 player or something, but these guys played at the prime of nr20 and were top at that time, dick rarely played vs these guys or didnt even play vs most of them iirc. Dick is probably top but in era when this game mode is dead and these were top at the prime time, it's not possible to make an comparison between 2 players as they are from different era and dont even play now but logic says its not fair to call dick top nr20 player lol
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I never played nr20 to try to become top at it btw. I played it to kill time and try to figure out/refine builds. It was fun because unlike nr40 which has plenty of streams/youtube channels and all the builds have pretty much been figured out, nr20 seemed like uncharted territory. It quickly became not as fun once I came up with a good build for most civs, because if you lapse into playing to win in that game type you set yourself for immense frustration as, due to the imbalance of the game type, there are many situations/matchups in NR20 where it is simply impossible to win.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds: